[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever tried living as the opposite gender despite not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 435Norah.jpg (24KB, 435x459px) Image search: [Google]
435Norah.jpg
24KB, 435x459px
Has anyone ever tried living as the opposite gender despite not being trans, just out of curiosity? If so please share your experience? I would like to try it, but unfortunately I'd probably have a very hard time passing. Pic related, this woman did it and wrote a book about it.
>>
>>8100370
Never tried so I can't comment.
All the ones I heard about were FTMs funnily enough.
Do these people get dysphoria? Or do they not, since their brain knows on a deep level that it's all a charade and they can switch back anytime?
>>
>>8100391
Well I don't think they'd take hormones, at least not for long, since it's just temporary, and any social discomfort would be manageable because they still have the right body. I definitely wouldn't want to make permanent changes to my sex characteristics.
I'm a female too. Maybe women are just more curious how men experience the world than the other way around.
>>
>>8100391

Well the woman in the OP ended up messed up enough that she had to be committed to a mental hospital. Who knows if it was because of gender dysphoria or the constant lying.
>>
>>8100427
>Maybe women are just more curious how men experience the world than the other way around.
Also its practically impossible for >99% of men to go "undercover" as a woman, while pretty much any woman can pass off as an effeminate and weak beta guy.
>>
>>8100391
The lady in the OP tried to prove men had it better than women. When she found out how wrong she was it drove her crazy.
>>
>>8100370
There was a experiment on german TV here, where some cis people were dressed up as the opposite gender to see how it is
Most didn't pass too good except i think one guy was seemingly good enough

And i saw something about i think an austrian guy, be he didn't pass at all
So it was more of a “how does it feel to be a unpassing tranny“

I think i can look it up if you want
>>
>>8100655
See, that would be the problem for most people trying it, unless you take HRT, which would not be a good idea due to permanent effects that can't be reversed when you end your little experiment.
>>
File: header.jpg (261KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
261KB, 460x215px
>>8100655
>mfw Hon Simulator 2017
Someone with good photoshop skills should make this a new hot spicy maymay
>>
>>8100623
I wouldn't say pretty much any woman. Voice would be a real issue for a lot of them, you may pass at first sight, but you can't really say you lived as a male if you can't open your mouth without giving yourself away.
>>
>>8100623

>pretty much any white woman can pass off as an effeminate and weak beta guy.

FTFY

Most Latinas have too much ass and hips to EVER pass as men (and those who don't are often too short). Literally saw an interview on a Spanish talk show (hosted by Don Francisco, if you know him) with an FtM/MtF couple and when that nigga stood up at the end of the show, his legs were straight-up female. Triggering as a Latina MtF, tbqh.
>>
>>8100663
https://youtu.be/RqOChjt86rw
This is the show, it has i think 6 episodes
The old guy actually had the best results in the end
And the younger woman was pretty convincing too

>>8100663
>>8100672
Can't find the full film
But this guy lived 18 month “as woman“
He also wrote a book plus a film
Here's a trailer or sth
https://youtu.be/bFON81spda8
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.