[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do transgirls have periods? It affects on female moods, behavior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: ovulation1.jpg (45KB, 753x400px) Image search: [Google]
ovulation1.jpg
45KB, 753x400px
Do transgirls have periods?

It affects on female moods, behavior etc.
can someone call himself a girl without menstrual cycle?
>>
>>8099910
Judging by your use of the word himself it would appear you've already decided on the matter.
>>
>>8099919
But you'd have no problem if OP had said herself.
>>
>>8099919
well it is nothing new that we call them a girl because of tolerance and acceptance and not acctual condition in the biological sense
>>
>>8099910
You'd need a uterus to have a period
I have no idea if uterus implants are part of MTF bottom surgery though. I'd assume not, judging by how complicated that whole process is.

>can someone call himself a girl without menstrual cycle?
You can say the same about cisgirls on birth control. They don't have periods but do they still qualify as girls?
>>
>>8099929
boy/girl pronouns are social/legal designations. female,male are scientific designations based on chromosomes. someone that's intersex that doesn't fit in to usual scientific designations usually swings one or the other way socially and is assigned a legal designation. you can change your legal designation regarding your preferred gender so it shouldn't have any baring whether or not the biological function synchs up.
>>
>>8099939
You repeat what I wrote
>>
>>8099926
Same argument, different level of antipathy.
>>
>>8099953
right, so you should be able to answer your question. if someones intersex or male but passing/presenting as a female then yeah you can call yourself a girl
>>
>>8099910
They're always on their periods, transgirls are mental
>>
>>8099910
They could if they were self induced.

The side effects of periods are just hormone imbalances so a trans girl could get the side effects minus the vagina cramps.

The real question is if a tranny pops an estrogen pill in the forest and nobody is around to see it, does that make your life worse?
>>
>>8099910
>>8099987
are you guys 'cis female girls' that have a problem with men transitioning? I get that vibe.
>>
I ask because i heard a lot of complaints from girls that periods are awful, this change their mood in a moment.
Married guys always says that their wives are driven by this.

So if transgirls can imitate their outlook, why they dont imitate ovulation, blood, tampons and so over? This is pretty essential part of every female's lives
>>
>>8099994
I don't see how you would misinterpret my post thinking that I'm anti trans. I never even alluded to being female identifying, let alone cis.

Are you sure you aren't fishing for arguments?
>>
>>8099910
While trans girls obviously can't bleed, some do get PMS symptoms (bloating, cramping, bitchy mood, etc) once a month. Same thing can happen to post-menopausal cis women on estrogen therapy.

source: am experiencing it right now.
>>
>>8099910
The mood swings are because of hormonal swings
So if you get injections or patches you'll have them in a way
Also a lot of women don't get normal periods either
Some with PCOS, anorexics, post-menopausal women and some with other issues
Are they no women now ?
>>
>>8099910

This just in, OP doesn't believe in pre-pubescent girls, people who have had their uterus removed, hormonal birth control, or amenorrhea.
>>
File: monthlycycle_img_02.gif (7KB, 390x200px) Image search: [Google]
monthlycycle_img_02.gif
7KB, 390x200px
I cycle the amount of hormones I take depending on where I am in a 28 day cycle for menstrual simulation purposes
>>
>>8100004
>So if transgirls can imitate their outlook,

Transgirls don't "imitate their outlook", that's just how they are. It's not an imitation.

>why they dont imitate ovulation, blood, tampons and so over?

Do you have an idea for how someone could even do that? Or why they would want to? After all most cis girls hate periods anyways.

>This is pretty essential part of every female's lives

Not all cis women menstruate.
>>
>>8099931
They actually do have periods, they just aren't bleeding regularly. You can't completely stop a period without surgery or circumstance and even then the female body is operating on a schedule of when to release certain hormones that encourage their mood or mental state.
>>
>>8103580
>You can't completely stop a period without surgery

But all my trans guy friends claim that they don't have periods anymore.
>>
>>8099939
>female,male are scientific designations based on chromosomes.
i.e. males can become pregnant and give birth, because chromosomes decides if they're female or male.
>>
>>8103580
She can still have surgically removed it, or simply not have the biological ability to have periods.
>>
>>8099939
>female,male are scientific designations based on chromosomes
Not just chromosomes. Biological sex is a compound concept, even though over 97% of people fit neatly into one of two boxes that are 100% "male" and "female".
And your legal sex at birth is determined only by the shape of your genitals, with no regard for your reproductive anatomy and chromosomes. That's why a lot of intersex people only find out they're intersex when they don't experience puberty(or experience the wrong one from what they expected), or in adulthood when they fail to conceive a child and go through medical tests to determine the cause.
I know at least one trans girl who only found out she was XXY when she got a karyotype test needed for her trans diagnosis.
>>
all my friends complain i get pms every week, unless i smoke weed all day erryday.
>>
>>8103616
If they went off of testosterone they would.
>>
>>8100004
Not really. As already said, there's lots of cis girls that don't have periods at all, but even among those that do, severity and symptoms vary widely between individuals, sometimes even varying in the same individual from period to period. For some, sometimes it's a minor inconvenience, others are pretty much useless during a period.
>>
>>8099910
Can a genetic woman who had her ovaries or uterus removed call herself a woman, because she doesn't menstruate? Can a woman, who is perfectly healthy, but is on drugs which suppress her periods (eg. birth control) call herself a woman?

Also the mental effects of the female cycle can be simulated in mtfs by an appropriate approximation of the female hormonal cycle. With a good enough dose of drugs, even the full effects of pregnancy can be simulated to trigger lactation.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.