[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caranon, I need your approval. If you don't accept me as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Caranon, I need your approval. If you don't accept me as a girl I don't think I can accept myself.
>>
>>8098132
But cara doesn't even accept herself yet
>>
>>8098132
Ignore Cara. You're a girl if you want to be a girl.
>>
File: IMG_0068.jpg (159KB, 429x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
159KB, 429x511px
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
>>
>>8098154
Not really. I'm pretty much a sensitive beta man by personality.

I'm so socially incompetent a tranny on discord called me autistic. A tranny. On. Discord.

I was a gross fetishistic man before being estrogenated too
>>
>>8098175
Then why does the Bible tell me not to crossdress?
>>
File: IMG_0069.jpg (68KB, 314x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0069.jpg
68KB, 314x480px
Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
>>
>>8098177
A cis girl doesn't stop being a girl just because she's got a boy's personality or a fetish. Why should those stop you being a girl?
>>
>>8098181
those are obscure writings from the "old" testament, and they were a prescription for a certain society of that era

The New Testament goes into great detail as to whether or not to 'keep' Mosaic law
>>
I think that a trans person knows that they identify as female and they know that is how God made them to be
>>
>>8098186
I don't think I've ever met a cis girl with a man's presence and I certainly have a man's presence
>>
>>8098201
haha, I have
>>
>>8098201
What do you mean "a man's presence"?

You don't have to be the same as cis girls.

What were your gross fetishes?

>>8098203
See, OP? Anon, describe the cis girls you've met like that so OP can compare herself to them.
>>
>>8098208
they are domineering and masculine

....almost like the stereotype or the 'presence' of traditional land-owning white males
>>
Unfortunately African-American masculine cultural values have been ruined by hip hop and American sensationalism
>>
>>8098208
I had transvestic fetishism. I also got off at wearing panties under regular clothes. And was a total fucking weirdo, a chaser, a fatty, and socially incompetent spergmaster who creeped on a few girls even. Today me would be totally creeped out at that horny creepy man and Im fucking disgusted by any remnants of that personality left in me
>>
>>80982

I think this post is a bit biased....possible shill

The flesh profiteth nothing, but the spirit is the truth of oneself

To properly explain the truth about these gender issues would require extrapolating the truth about human nature, which requires delving into spirituality
>>
>>8098225
Fuck, that's exactly me. Agree on the disgust part. I'm so ashamed of how weird and creepy I was/still am. I really need to change completely before even considering transitioning, because I know people will think: "that creepy autistic effeminate creepy dude with no friends now wears makeup? wtf" and that hurts so much to think about.
like people, but my social skills are so poor that I annoy everyone without even meaning to.
You're not alone OP.
>>
>>8098259
Get on estrogen first thing. It really helps calm down the worst of the distress being a creep causes.

After that just relax and very carefully pick up social skills. Be an open listener and observer, defer to others, and let your opinion come last. Try to find a nice understanding friend.

Keep hating yourself like I do as well. Social skills will come with time and pain.
>>
>>8098220
Never mind.

>>8098225
You haven't said how you were a weirdo/creepy.

You don't need to erase your personality to be trans. You can still be you.

Girls are still girls even when their sexuality involves dressing as girls.
>>
>>8098360
I just hit on girls in really forward ways sometimes, like five or so times in two years. It even worked a few times... Bleh. Otherwise I just had the creepy loner guy personality.

My sexuality does not involve dressing as a girl anymore. I can't pass judgement on anyone for that but I'm glad I don't care for it anymore
>>
>>8098283
I'm not even sure I'm trans though. I had dysphoria that left for YEARS then came back, I only feel dysphoria on some days and not others, and whenever I get enough social contact it's like I'm "replenished" and the dysphoria leaves and doesn't come back for a while, which makes me suspect that it's really just grief, depression and loneliness, not actual dysphoria. If I was certain I would have transitioned a while ago.
>>
>>8098403
Don't feel ashamed of your personality. If you think it's better to act a different way then work on it, but don't deny yourself to appease others. Being disgusted by personality traits doesn't sound good.

You are a girl regardless of your personality.
>>
>>8098547
Not her, but this seems like telling a nervous girl you're with to "just relax". She'll just become more self-conscious.
>>
>>8098553
If she thinks she's becoming a better person, that's good, but shaming herself over it isn't good.

If a nervous girl is getting more confident, that's good, but hating herself over being shy or having been shy doesn't help her.
>>
>>8098547
My innate male personality with low emotional intelligence (I score autism level on facial recognition) and low social intelligence (I fuck up reads all the time) causes me massive levels of pain and nothing will ever change that.

I'm thinking I could maybe fix my personality if I drop acid
>>
>>8098132
Caranon here. I don't accept you and I never will. You might as well just fucking end it here and now.
>>
>>8098581
Why do those pain you? You are who you are. Your personality being male doesn't stop you being a girl.
>>
>>8098413
You sound AGP. AGPs can be on the edge of trans, dysphoria but not enough to make transition obviously better than not transitioning.
>>
>>8098581
Is that not just caused by anxiety or social anxiety? I don't think that has to do with "skill" but more with not being spontaneous enough or being distracted by anxious thoughts. I'm the same.
>>
>>8098624
That doesn't read like her

>>8098656
>why would you have dysphoria over male features
Rly makes you think
Yeah cis girls also have 17.5 inch shoulders sometimes but for the most part they are good at facial emotional recognition and etc

I hate it and it needs to be fixed and I especially hate how disgusting I was before estrogen.

One thing I noticed after transition is that while it didn't magically make me better at socializing (that took hard, painful work), it did make my empathy much stronger

>>8098746
It's neurology, I can be perfectly calm and focused and still shit the bed on social cues, reading someone's needs, or whatever
>>
>>8098132

Why do you crave the approval of a fuck-up like him?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.