[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been given the green light to start HRT, have the drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1490257043087.jpg (66KB, 978x721px) Image search: [Google]
1490257043087.jpg
66KB, 978x721px
I've been given the green light to start HRT, have the drugs and everything. But... I'm freaked the fuck out. I want to take them but for some reason I'm getting cold feet. What should I do?
>>
Get some socks
>>
File: really faggot.jpg (22KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
really faggot.jpg
22KB, 476x477px
>>8097455
>>
File: backupPreview.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
backupPreview.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>8097450
Hey op to make you feel better everything in the first three months are reversible with ceasing the medication. If your not trans I doubt you could last month like that. Just give it a try if it's not for you then you have learn something vital about yourself.

If you Dont, you probably what if yourself to oblivion then when you finally try it and like it you will kick yourself in the ass you didn't do it sooner....
>>
>>8097450
once you start you will never be the same
>>
Accept the truth that you are just a confused homosexual and stop trying to mutilate yourself.
>>
>>8097653
That's fucking bullshit, you don't become a different person dip shit. Hormones are not something's to flip out over. There's no "high to it" it just either makes you happy or make you sad in the beginning. For me it allowed me to cry at the appropriate moment's (actually sad) allowed me to see and experience my own emotions in ways I haven't felt since I was a kid. It was wonderful.

Generally that's the first thing that happens, emotions. If your like me you will be able to healthily process your emotions for the first time since puberty. If your not you'll probably get super sick of the emotions and get really ashamed and hate how your seeing the world on them and stop taking them. If you make it past the emotions your weight will redistribute next and your face will get a little fatter and your hips will gain fat. These are still reversable because its just fat. 3rd month is boobs and those won't be permanent till about another 2 months.

Make sure to jack off once a night to keep your penis nice and big. I do in hopes of surgery and I'm 1 yeah hrt and the plumbing works and I can penetrate. Sometimes its hard to work up the want to jerk off but you really just need to achieve a full erection. Once you do that you can turn over and sleep.
>>
>>8097793
Im coming up on 3 months real soon. This is pretty much true. I am also reaching a point where I really don't care what others think anymore. The daunting "omg what will they think?" Is no longer there. I'm just being myself now.
>>
>>8097450
Don't do it and seek professional help.
>>
>>8099283
the professional help gave him HRT
>>
>>8099283
Autism is always wholly represented on this website
>>
>>8097471
when you say "If your not trans I doubt you could last month like that"

what do you mean?

I'm literally going to be able to start HRT this month, I'm 99% sure I am trans, but I'm still curious anyway)
>>
>>8099353
I am >>8099273 fyi. I understood that to mean that taking hrt will make you either feel better or feel worse depending on "if you're really trans". However, I think that you really need to be honest with yourself when you start because it might not be so simple as to be a binary yes/no feeling. A big indicator is how you really feel about seeing the changes occurring. If breast buds and less erections start to freak you out in a "this isnt me" way, thats a good indicator you might not be right for hrt. Stuff like that.

You really have nothing to lose by trying it out and evaluating how it makes you feel after a few weeks. Its scary but you should have the safety net of that 3 month window to make you feel better.
>>
>>8099432
hmm okay, that's kinda relieving, whenever I notice something unusually feminine about myself I feel unusually happy and excited

and of course now my wording, I wouldn't be relieved if I thought that I wasn't trans and therefore wouldn't respond well to HRT, in a way I want to be trans so I can take HRT and become more feminine.

ohwell, confirmed what I already knew I guess, thank you
>>
>>8099432
Yeah the changes are the boss battles of being unsure. Like they said there isn't a binary good or bad, just a reflection and introspective analysis about how you want to live your life and are hormones a net positive or a net negative.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.