[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cis girl acts masculine literally nobody notices or cares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: perfect strangers.jpg (100KB, 570x736px) Image search: [Google]
perfect strangers.jpg
100KB, 570x736px
>cis girl acts masculine
literally nobody notices or cares and she is still considered a woman
>cis guy acts feminine
gets called a faggot but is generally still liked/tolerated and considered a man

>trans girl acts masculine
"she" is a transtender who doesnt really want to be a girl
>trans guy acts feminine
"he" is just some tumblr special snowflake looking for attention

Stop this shit. Why don't we hold cis people to the same standards as trans peope and shame them for acting outside of their gender role? Cistrenders need to stop acting out of their gender lines if they are truly cis. If they want to act so special and different they should just transition like the rest of us.
>>
File: 1489736309652.jpg (9KB, 290x221px) Image search: [Google]
1489736309652.jpg
9KB, 290x221px
>>8096807
>trans girl acts masculine
>trans guy acts feminine
>>
>>8096807
>Why don't we hold cis people to the same standards as trans people and shame them for acting outside of their gender role?
Because trans and cis people are different, and should be treated differently and held to different standards as a result.
There's still the idea in many cultures that a transwoman "isn't a real woman", and transwomen who act masculine will not change anyone's minds about that. Trans acceptance means having to compromise and play into society's gender roles, regardless if you think those roles are valid or not.
Likewise, trans acceptance isn't gonna come about by having trans people or trans allies start policing others about acting outside of their gender roles. They'll just end up being considered assholes who aren't letting people do what they want.
>>
>>8096840
>Trans acceptance means having to compromise and play into society's gender roles, regardless if you think those roles are valid or not.

Okay, but then how come whenever we play into gender roles, we get accused of "undermining" feminism?
>>
>>8096840
>Trans acceptance means having to compromise and play into society's gender roles, regardless if you think those roles are valid or not.

I understand that. It should be known that trans acceptance is already moving past this stage in some places though.

>Likewise, trans acceptance isn't gonna come about by having trans people or trans allies start policing others about acting outside of their gender roles. >They'll just end up being considered assholes who aren't letting people do what they want.

I guess I should note here that I wasn't being serious at all in OP post and this is exactly what I was trying to say. That, as well as point out that it makes no sense to tell people with dysphoria not to transition just because their behavior doesn't fit the gender roles completely, as ridiculous as it would be to tell cis people to transition just because they don't fir gender roles.
>>
>>8096840
>held to different standards
And there you have it.
>>
>>8096807
theres a difference between a cis girl and trans girl acting masculine, because in the second case its usually less about "acting masculine" and more about "acting like a man". cis girls are still clearly readable as girls even when they act masculine, because they dont behave like cis boys. "masculine trans girls" usually do.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.