[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm going on a date next week with a trans that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: asdf.png (22KB, 480x560px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
22KB, 480x560px
So I'm going on a date next week with a trans that's a woman turning into a man, we met online and have been talking for about a month now. Should I treat her like a woman or a man? For example should I do things like hold the door open for her and pay for the dinner or just treat her like a man and talk sports then split the check?
>>
>>8096523
>a trans that's a woman turning into a man
A trans person or, in this case, a trans man. "Trans" is an adjective, not a noun.

>Should I treat her like a woman or a man? For example should I do things like hold the door open for her and pay for the dinner or just treat her like a man and talk sports then split the check?
He's a man, so treat him as you would a man that you were on a date with.
>>
>>8096581
ok thanks. but the thing is that he is a "gay man" because he's still attracted to men. And I've noticed that gay men like being treated like women when they're on a date with someone, so that's why i'm not sure how to treat him
>>
I mean obviously you just need to find out what his personality is like. But before you know what he is like, assume he is like a manlet who has been having to prove his manhood x9000 since he was born, regardless if his underlying personality might be naturally somewhat feminine or submissive in some way. Don't trigger his manlet rage by treating him like a lady. I say this as a manlet FTM myself.

But maybe he will be cool, maybe he will not have manlet rage, maybe he will be masculine, maybe he'll just be a mild mannered not-too masc not-too fem nerd, maybe he will try to hold the door for you...who knows until you meet him.
>>
>>8096523
fuck him right in the pussy
>>
>>8096687
ok thanks, this really helped me understand the situation a whole lot better! btw do you think he would get made if i fucked him in the pussy since men can only do anal?
>>
>>8096716
That varies between all trans people. Each individual has different feelings about their body (like anyone does, really, but with trans people they often have unpleasant feelings about their genitalia).

The best thing to do is when you start discussing sex or getting ready to get down, ask him what he is into. Alot of FTMs actually don't mind getting fucked right in the pussy. But some get upset by acknowledging that they even have one.

If he can't have a discussion that makes it clear to you what he is OK with then unfortunately he's probably not very mature, or too fucked up by his issues at the moment to really be casually dating at this time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.