[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where's the thread for this? He looked so devastated. Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 339dc0c2c536220d_tribal2.jpg (29KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
339dc0c2c536220d_tribal2.jpg
29KB, 575x323px
where's the thread for this? He looked so devastated. Do you think the show handled it well or did they go full sjw and basically crucified the guy who outed him?
>>
that as months ago. why would there be a thread now?
>>
It's funny he goes around d shirtless with clear mastectomy scars but no one was supposed to know he was trans. Plus he has a bad case of trans voice.
>>
please explain for people who dont watch TV
>>
>>8097036
They pretended not to notice to allow this plotline to happen.
>>
>>8097100
got outed as trans for drama purposes
>>
>>8097101
But he was on for two seasons and they didn't bring this up in the first season. I am just surprised no one knew.
>>
>>8095451
I'm a huge Survivor fan (watched all 33 seasons and listen to hours of podcasts a week about Survivor) and I essentially came to this sub to see what people had to say about this. As someone who has a complete understanding of the way CBS edits their show, I think they did a very good job of humanizing everyone in this situation. They showed the guy (Jeff Varner) who outed him (Zeke Smith) as very regretful but also made a point of showing what he did was wrong. I honestly thought the whole situation was amazing TV and I was loving every uncomfortable second of it. I'm a pretty right leaning guy when it comes to this tranny stuff, but I can look at it objectively and say that CBS handled this situation without going full SJW or being insensitive to anyone.

Also fun fact, Jeff Varner is also a homosexual and this situation fucked him up so hard that he needed therapy for his suicidal thoughts. Also Reddit dug shit up from his past and outed him during Zeke's first season lmao
>>
>>8097379
>sub
This website doesn't work how you think it does we aren't having eternal conversations about old shit
>>
>>8097456
Oh fuck I can't believe I actually called this board a sub. That's actually really embarrassing lol. Especially since I come across as a fucking redditor lmao.
But this literally happened yesterday, so I don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>8097379
>Also fun fact, Jeff Varner is also a homosexual and this situation fucked him up so hard that he needed therapy for his suicidal thoughts. Also Reddit dug shit up from his past and outed him during Zeke's first season lmao
Well deserved.
Though I haven't seen it, but if it was some stupid outing, and not a mistake, then yeah, it was well deserved.

It's amazing that people would think that you get to fuck with somebody, and have nobody fuck with you back.
>>
>>8097379
Shut the fuck up, faggor
>>
>>8097483
I was saying that the tranny guy (Zeke) was already outed by the Survivor subreddit. And the guy who outed him (Jeff Varner) felt absolutely terrible. It's like a 13 minute experience lol. It was a misunderstanding as well though. Varner assumed Zeke had been out to pretty much everyone who wasn't on the show, and tried to point him out as a liar. But everyone just got fucking pissed lol
>>
>>8097489
u ok?
>>
>>8097510
I hope you get raped by a pack of wild Mexicans.
>>
>>8097527
I don't even know what to say to this. This is just really lame lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.