[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call a tranny a girl >wow that was really nice of him what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1488348103944.jpg (69KB, 800x932px) Image search: [Google]
1488348103944.jpg
69KB, 800x932px
Call a tranny a girl
>wow that was really nice of him what a nice person
Call a gay person a faggot
>what the fuck did this shitlord just say to me I hope he dies

So why are gay people so angry and anti social compared to transpeople?
>>
>>8094779
Trannies are so pathetic and degenerate that being called a girl is a complement to us.

Gays are ashamed of their minor degeneracy, so emphasizing it with words like faggot hurts.
>>
>>8094779
Really makes you think
>>
>>8094818
They said I was practically a girl already. Before that no one believed I could be anything.
>>
>>8094779
As a muzzie, trannies are girls and I accept you as women. I think you're pretty great and quite brave.
>>
>>8097380
As a trannie, muzzies are a sangerous ideological group that is generally hostile and whose non-gostile members usually work to improve the influence of the hostile section.
And calling transgender people brave is nissing the point
>>
>>8097664
Your spelling is scaring me, are you ok anon?
>>
>>8097678
She's a girl, forgive her low IQ
>>
>>8097678
It's because I'm on a phone and I really need to get in the habit of checking before I post. Sorry. I have this condition that gives me shaky hands
>>
>>8097664
>missing the point
This! I hate being called brave. I'm the most meek person I know. I Dont even look people in the eyes half the time when I'm alone. I hate going to crowed places, even my clinic to get my shots. I wear baggy clothes and a beany a lot when I'm alone to not draw attention to me. Beyond being frightened all the time I still transition not because I'm brave.

I really afraid of dying. My entire life has been an effort to keep myself safe.

When I repressed myself I hurt myself A lot. like cutting, alcohol, drugs letting others use my body(didn't care about myself but It wasn't prostitution, but sugar daddy stuff).

After a DUI I went to rehab and told my consular about my past. I learned I was inches away from liver failure and had hep b(cured). It was a wake up call. I Dont want to hurt myself anymore I'm trying to reconcile and learn to accept myself.
>>
>>8094779
Trannies want to be girls.
Gays want to be normal.
>>
>>8097868
Trannies want to be normal, gays want dicks
>>
dumdums
>?8098000
nice get tho
>>
>>8098000
some trannies are transbians or transgays as well.
>>
File: smok.gif (134KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
smok.gif
134KB, 393x393px
>>8098953
nope
>>
>>8094779
this is one of the dumbest threads ive found thats non ironic
>>
>>8098979
>thats non ironic
I'm OP and I'm shocked and outraged in equal measures that anyone could think that for even a second
>>
>mistake a gay for a straight person
they laugh it off and correct you
>mistake a hon for a man
they kill themselves

really gets your noggin joggin
>>
>>8099035
Can we get more of these?
>>
>>8097664
That's nice of you to insult me just after I complimented you and all transwomen, But meh. You called me hostile when I was being nice, it kinda negates your point that we're hostile. Maybe to others but not to you.
>>
>>8099681
No I didn't call you hostile. But you do promote the ideology of hostile people by saying you "as a muzzie" accept transpeople. Read the comment again, I did not call you hostile. And calling transpeople brave is not a compliment, it's undermining this and implying a choice that isn't there.
That said I'm sorry for being such a bitch, but speaking your mind is one of the appealing parts of this site
>>
>>8099702
Well I meant brave in the west since there was a lot of stigma associated with Trans people. In Islam Trans people don't exist, you are Auto-accepted into your gender and no one discriminates.

We understand it's not a choice to be Trans, and have known that for 1400 years.

We are not hostile, maybe some people are, but not the majority. And we are Especially not hostile to Trans people, you are of use to the society.
>>
>>8099702
Why are you getting so butt blasted over someone saying they think transitioning is brave?

It is a brave act.

>it's undermining this and implying a choice that isn't there.

I'm confused are you saying that people that choose not to transition / repress are somehow "less trans" than people that do transition?
>>
>>8099761
>Well I meant brave in the west since there was a lot of stigma associated with Trans people.
again, it's not a matter of bravery. If you get pushed off a bridge you're not brave, you're forced into an uncomfortable situation. it's not brave, it's something that you HAVE to do, against your will.
>>8099770
see above. People that don't transition aren't less trans, they most likely just have a different brain chemistry and environment that places different inhibitions. But again, if they do come out, it's not something they do out of brave defiance, but something they do because they have to. Getting chemo sucks and can be scar,y but you're not brave for treating your cancer, that's not to say people who decide not to fight the illness have less cancer
>>
>>8099790
Ok transwomen aren't brave, are you happy now?
>>
>>8099790
>and environment that places different inhibitions.

Exactly, I see what you are saying and for the most part agree, I still however think it's appropriate to think of transitioning as a somewhat "brave" act even though it is medically necessary / something most transgender people have to do to. I agree that people who aren't transgender that say trans people are "brave" are somewhat patronizing / obnoxious even if they mean well.
>>
>>8099812
thanks.And I already acknowledged that I'm overreacting so don't think too poorly of trannies because of it. it's just me being argumentative
>>
it is not that we are anti social. it is that being gay is very alienating. i thank god that i have spaces in my city where i can go and be gay and not be judged. and be among my peers
>>
>>8098987
then why are you even posting it? even as ironic it doesnt make any sense

it's like saying "whats up with this group of people getting offended by a derrogatory term universally accepted as such, when this other group is happy about being called a term that they actually identify with"

It's nonsense on every level.
>>
>>8099880
>even as ironic it doesnt make any sense
The inspiration came to me while reading a logically flawed analogy from a polfag and I wanted to see how well I could replicate the rhetoric. I'm happy with it.
>>
>>8099761
literally only in iran and kinda indonesia, elsewhere youre killed
>>
>>8094779
Because faggot is an insult, you dickhead.
>>
>>8097380
fuck off sandshill.
>>
>>8094779
This is the saddest bait on 4chan right now
>>
>>8094779
faggot is like kike or nigger
you can only say it if you are one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGf0lQp6nrc
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.