[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to always think I was only attracted to girls. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_oa5wacFPH01qf37qgo1_500.gif (122KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa5wacFPH01qf37qgo1_500.gif
122KB, 500x362px
I used to always think I was only attracted to girls. I've been in plenty of relationships with women where I felt nothing, but I always figured I just needed to meet the right person.

One day I met a guy who was really cool, we became close friends fast. He would flirt with me a lot, and always was close to me. I was nervous about it but I also kind of liked it.

We hung out a lot to watch movies, and eventually us sitting close together turned to him putting his arm around me. Then to full on cuddling. Then he kissed me. And my heart was racing. It was more exciting than my first kiss. He kept kissing me and holding me and I thought I would feint.

Our relationship kept escalating. I would give him head, and even though I had no idea what I was doing he'd look so happy and make me feel good about it. Eventually he had sex. It hurt but I loved it.

I was never attracted to men before, I'm not sure that changed. I don't think of him the way I do a woman's body. I just see him, and that makes me feel all warm inside.

When he holds me, when I'm between his legs, when he's inside me. It feels so right, I never knew a relationship could feel like this.
>>
>>8094699
Have you ever crossdressed or imagined you were a girl?
>>
>>8094719
No, I'm not trans. I guess he is more masculine than me though. I do like that feeling.
>>
File: 1487799050444.png (325KB, 3150x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1487799050444.png
325KB, 3150x1140px
>>8094699
Women could make you feel that way, but they never do. Welcome to the club. Enjoy your stay at /lgbt/, you're gonna be here a long time.
>>
>>8094699
Sounds like you might've fallen in love there, OP. If you're both mature, respectful, and serious, you're set for life.
Don't waste time or deny experiences trying to find a label to fit.
>>
>>8094766
We're both mid 20s, I'm mentally ready to settle down with the right person and I think he is too.
>>
>>8094699
Faaaaaakkkkeeeee
>>
File: 1491529468215.jpg (60KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1491529468215.jpg
60KB, 736x736px
>>8094956
It happened to me too
It doesnt feel like being in love with a woman at all
Men feel compelled to tell you youre cute and flirt with you
Men will do anything to make you happy
Men will be there for you when times are tough
Women just give up when they realize there's nothing in it for them
>>
>>8095105
Women get spoilt by being able to feel that way all the time.
>>
File: 1483860978784.jpg (472KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483860978784.jpg
472KB, 1920x1200px
>>8095105
i hear these are the reasons chasers give for wanting mtfs, that they have a male or at least mixed mind set (though obviously female core but you grow up how you grow up) that isnt as harshly female in those ways and that is aperently how they make the perfect girl freinds. at first i hated this logic as i am MtF but it made sense. i was raised a tomboy but in the end i do have female core mindset its just theres male aspects sprinkled in. cant avoid them. so now i cant help but agree a little.
>>
>>8095202
Which female aspects form the core and which male ones form the mixed/tomboy aspects sprinkled in?

I find the idea cute and special. It means we can understand our bfs better than cis girls and be closer to them.
>>
>>8095278
im bi and have dated both men and women in decent length relations since transitioning several years ago. what i mean is I dont have to force or be very careful of my mannerisms, my voice is perfect and natural, and im obviously female in the way i hangle my self, but in the end its still tomboyish? like im on 4chan for /b/ as well, i play top teir games including parasite eve series, old console fag and incliding super metroid earthbound and such, i dont call of duty but still pretty boyish habits but maybe this is just from growing up thinking my older brothers were cool and mimicking them as i grew up. idk how to explain it. the only reason i bring it up at all is becuase i use to be afraid of it thinking these things made my transness false that i really was fucked up but lol i knew i was trans as early as 8 and even felt the unavoidable need to blow up about it at the start of puberty at10/11, im a normal case with very little cringe, but at the end of the day, i dont completely throw away how i was raised and how my brain must have developed with a tinge of male'ness. in fact i think it made me a stronger individual, and yes it helps me connect with my boyfreind better. I know i love him and I treat him well out of knowing i simply want to not becuase i demand something from it.
>>
>>8095324
>I know i love him and I treat him well out of knowing i simply want to not becuase i demand something from it.
I love this so much!

I guess the male aspects a guy wouldn't want in his gf would be if she wanted to be the one wearing the pants so to speak. But carrying yourself like a girl and letting him wear the pants while still having tomboyish interests makes you the perfect gf.
>>
>>8095349
You fuckin know it. -flips down sequined shades- nah really i still got the other mtf bullshit like being anxious all the time and a trainwreck becuase im filled with anger over not starting sooner and just repressing until i was 20... though honestly i look decent and pass 90 percent of the time unless im literally trying to look like shit. i missing being super duper gay with girls (even before transitioning i had a 4 year highschool-livedtogether relationship wear she pretty much acepted that i was girl without me even coming out becuase of how i acted, she was bi she though my sensitivity was atractive and took advantage of it, especially during sex. after transitioning when i started to pass had one girlfreind who i still deem to be the most out of my league girl ever and it was to difficult for me to feel up to par with her regardless of her telling me it was ok and she didnt see it like that, vegetarian and her pussy tasted like chicken cooked by gordan ramsey <3 <3 <3) but honestly now im with a man and im totally ok with it and truly think i dont need a woman in my life to be happy, hes patient and wonderful and decent at dealing with a crazy tranny like me.
>>
>>8095407
Your life sounds hot af. The standard issue mtf issues suck but you have a bf! How does he patiently help you? Does he talk about liking your tomboyish femininity?
>>
File: 1489255040098.jpg (721KB, 715x970px) Image search: [Google]
1489255040098.jpg
721KB, 715x970px
>>8095448
>p
he doesnt give a shit about my tomboyishness. hes just patient with my crazyness and depression. hes not even obssesive over my transness, honestly i thought he was just a chaser at first but now i know he just doesnt give a fuck what i have down there, hes supportive now and will be after srs, more so most likely as he easily likes women more. im the only one who brings up anything regarding my transition he just talks to me like im normal.
>>
File: 1490435084767.jpg (97KB, 818x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490435084767.jpg
97KB, 818x1000px
>>8095448
the one thing i can truly brag about though is just that hes actually really cute and smart, though very introverted for an extrovert like me and stoic while i overreact to everything.
>>
File: 1491250617434.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1491250617434.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>tfw this will never happen to me
>>
>>8096642
One day, I honestly believe there's a perfect partner out there for everyone.
>>
>>8095482
>he doesnt give a shit about my tomboyishness.
Does he like it?

>>8095491
>though very introverted for an extrovert like me and stoic while i overreact to everything.
How does that affect your interactions together?
>>
>>8094719
Trannies are so desperate to not feel alone that they think everyone that is not gender conforming is trans.
>>
>>8100248
OP took on a very feminine role in his relationship and said he never felt more comfortable. It's a valid question.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.