[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get electroconvulsive therapy to forget/get over a crush?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Can you get electroconvulsive therapy to forget/get over a crush? I'm starting to think I need it
>>
How to get over a crush in 4 stages:

1) Tell them how you feel, and have them tell you categorically that they're not into you.

2) Keep as far away from them as possible. If they're a friend, explain to them you need distance, maybe for a very long time

3) time. time heals almost everything eventually

4) when you find yourself thinking about them, remember what they said about being uninterested in you, focus on it really hard, then think about something else. Repeat over and over.
>>
File: 1488071720890.png (3MB, 1440x1788px) Image search: [Google]
1488071720890.png
3MB, 1440x1788px
>>8094665
>1) Tell them how you feel, and have them tell you categorically that they're not into you.
done
>2) Keep as far away from them as possible. If they're a friend, explain to them you need distance, maybe for a very long time
done
>3) time. time heals almost everything eventually
couple months now
>4) when you find yourself thinking about them, remember what they said about being uninterested in you, focus on it really hard, then think about something else. Repeat over and over.
doing

I'm going insane
>>
>>8094621
ECT does random damage to the brain. More than likely you will loose lots of other memories and even skills before it zaps all memories of your crush.
>>
>>8094839
Are skills commonly lost? If it lets me live on normally..
>>
>>8095022
Yes, it can even lower your IQ. It kills brain cells.
>>
>>8095022
A single dose of electroconvulsive therapy is damaging enough that there's a 90% chance you'll suffer extreme chronic pain for the rest of your life.

I imagine it's the leading reason for gay kids commiting suicide coming out of the camps, since schizophrenic patients exposed to the same treatment by "real" doctors commit suicide at almost exactly the same rate, whereas those that don't expose themselves to "real" doctors do not.
>>
File: 83aoGyM.gif (2MB, 214x175px) Image search: [Google]
83aoGyM.gif
2MB, 214x175px
>>8094621
When my computer is malfunctioning I like to randomly short out various circuits with high voltage.
This fixes it!

>retards actually believe this
>>
File: Im.Drunk.jpg (107KB, 720x554px) Image search: [Google]
Im.Drunk.jpg
107KB, 720x554px
>>8094621
>get over a crush?

Just fuck someone hotter.
It works every time.
>>
What do I do if I'm not sure if they like me back but don't wanna ruin our friendship by asking?
>>
>>8097010
I'd say it is more likely related to feelings of worthlessness and abandonment experienced my the kids. Your parents sent you to be tortured. Think about how that must feel. ECT isn't even needed to greatly increase the suicide rates of gay kids subjected to conversion therapy. I'm sure being subjected to ECT doesn't help, because it definitely diminishes the mind every time it is done.
>>
>>8097001
fine with that

can I request this for this reason or will they refuse me
>>
>>8098378
I can guarantee they will refuse you.
>>
>>8099738
what if I become some crazy I become manic

someone make this end
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.