[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Postgenderists argue that gender is an arbitrary and unnecessary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: the future liberals want.jpg (69KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
the future liberals want.jpg
69KB, 736x550px
>Postgenderists argue that gender is an arbitrary and unnecessary limitation on human potential, and foresee the elimination of involuntary biological and psychological gendering in the human species as a result of social and cultural evoluation and through the application of neurotechnology, biotechnology and assistive reproductive technologies.

>Advocates of postgenderism argue that the presence of gender roles, social stratification, and cogno-physical disparities and differences are generally to the detriment of individuals and society. Given the radical potential for advanced assistive reproductive options, postgenderists believe that sex for reproductive purposes will either become obsolete, or that all post-gendered humans will have the ability, if they so choose, to both carry a pregnancy to term and 'father' a child, which, postgenderists believe, would have the effect of eliminating the need for definite genders in such a society.

I'm in
>>
>>8093364
i dont give a shit
>>
>>8093364
but gender roles r kinky
>>
File: transhumanism.jpg (343KB, 790x410px) Image search: [Google]
transhumanism.jpg
343KB, 790x410px
>>8093367
Good attitude, I hope it extends to your gender identity

>>8093377
Enjoy them while they last my friend
>>
Don't really need any new tech for that.
>>
>>8093364
The concept of gender has always been a temporary stepping stone to a post-gender society, humanity was just too stupid and primitive to realize it at the time so they made up stories to justify its existence. Same with death, illness, natural disasters, etc. Now that we're developing the technology to surpass the old definitions of what gender and sex are "supposed" to be, people are losing all of their shit, quoting the bible, trolling to no end, clutching their pearls about trans people perverting the "laws" of "nature," so on, so forth.

It's a childish reaction to change from a species that's barely just evolved past the dumb animal stage.
>>
>>8097185
>The concept of gender has always been a temporary stepping stone to a post-gender society

Nice. This is the perfect way to sum it up. Good post
>>
That kind of future sounds to me like few years back when we started the GMO and instead of solving the hunger problem, we have created the apple-carrot, the tomato-peach and all the other weird crap. So yet again we need to go through loads of crazy post-modern BS to the moment when we will achieve something useful.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.