[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay people are the nicest people iv'e ever met. If everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Cheetos.png (134KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Cheetos.png
134KB, 500x281px
Gay people are the nicest people iv'e ever met. If everyone was gay would we still have racism, war, and murder?
>>
>>8093134
I agree that we are nicer than the rest of the general population but
>would we still have racism, war, and murder?
>racism
Yeah, most gay guys want a white bfs, people of color are not considered desirable by most gays.
>war
Yeah, a lot of us have military fetishes, can't have military without wars.
>murder
A gay guy from where I live murdered his boyfriend after he refused to give him a bj (I live in a very small and peaceful town), so even with no straight people murder would still exist.
>>
>>8093134
Yes, because lesbians would exist.
>>
>>8093134
You must be new here. I feel like this board is a super concentrated version of the LGBT community et large so yes, that would totally still be a thing.

>>8093235
Well, that took longer than I thought it would
>>
Hold on guys, i know the answer! Obviously yes its a joke calm you tits!
>>
>>8093134
more kink=more war

so there'd be napalm skies t b h
>>
>>8093134
A world run by gays would be no better then a world run by women.
People wouldn't die less there would just be a lot more talking, rhetoric and mental gymnastics to justify their evil deeds.
the fruity people at the top would get the less fortunate to do their dirty work

So I guess what I'm saying is it would be exactly the same.
>>
>>8093511
>A world run by gays would be no better then a world run by women.
No gay men wouldn't screw everyone over that badly.
>>
I'm a racist faggot who wants to euthanize the whole human race, so I don't really know about that.
>>
>>8093511
>A world run by gays would be no better then a world run by women.
Yes it would, women have shit IQ levels, especially compared to gay men.
>>
>>8093235
A world under lesbian rule would be an utopia with no match in history, on the other hand, a world under gay rule would collapse in less than 10 year, under the strain of war, rape, societal disintegration, slavery, racism and corruption everywhere.
>>
>>8094902
>A world under lesbian rule would be an utopia with no match in history
Because everyone will be dead.
And dead people don't cause problems.
>>
>>8094752
Wrong, the average IQ is approximately 100 for both sexes.
>>
>>8094946
This. The whole "men are dumber/smarter than women" thing is do to the male IQ curve being wider than the female IQ curve, i.e. more women have average IQ and more men have above/below average IQ.
>>
>>8094902
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1484971297930.jpg (149KB, 706x526px) Image search: [Google]
1484971297930.jpg
149KB, 706x526px
>gay people aren't racist
wut
>>
>>8093134
Only if we were first cleansed of the indoctrination we received from hetero-society first. Almost all gay people have deeply internalized a lot of shit.
>>
>>8093134
Lesbians are great with only lesbian excisting this world would be glorious. And while there are good gay men their community gets ruined by those flamboyant queens that think they are too special for this world.
>>
>>8093134
My neighbour is disabled since birth and he tried to beat his sister so many times.
Just because someone has shittier life doesn't mean that person is gonna have automatically more empathy.
>>
>>8094902
>A world under lesbian rule
communist tier starvation is always fun...
>>
>>8094963
And? the 95 105 range is for obedient donothings.
You need to be stupidly reckless or one of the smartest to be useful.
AKA, never a woman.

>>8095172
That's not what the fbi domestic violence tell us, woman beater.
>>
>>8093134
>if everyone was gay
The human race would become extinct in 80 or so years, so yeah, no more murder and war when we're all dead.
>>
>>8093134
Anyone remember that guy who killed and ATE his boyfriend? And posted the video online?
>>
>>8093134
There are gays who want to kill all non-gays.
There are gays who are racist.
There are gays who are maniacs and murder people on the daily.
So yes. Yes, anon.
>>
>>8093134

you've clearly never seen two drags queens fight. never seen a drag queen fight that didn't violate the geneva convention
>>
>racism
Yep. answer is reliant on a later answer
>war
Mmhmm. Just because everyone is liking alike does not mean that every country will start magically spawning resources.That's not getting into how current science is still working on making it so that gay and lesbian couples can have children that are directly biologically related to both partners.
>murder
Oh, my sweet, summer child. What do you think war IS? It's making the other poor bastard on the other side die before they kill you! Even then, there is a non-zero amount of murders amongst the rainbow.

dr;tl version: Your argument is a shit
>>
>>8093134
>If everyone was gay would we still have racism, war, and murder?

Most of those things happen because of gays: >>8093215

The nice ones OP is talking about are the ones that actually come out and try to accept themselves instead of adopt some retarded herd mentality.
>>
It would be much worse in every one of those ways.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.