[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oy vey goyim! My plans for destroying western society are co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
Oy vey goyim! My plans for destroying western society are coming true. You beta males just proves it. As the number of autists rises, the number of white goys decreases! Yes, let your white women get impregnated by Negro Tyrones.

>fertility rate in the west at an all time low
>mass Muslim Arab migration into Europe
>number of white beta males increasing
>promotion of gay pride/Transgenderism
>Israel continues to get billion$ a year

Oy gevalt! Good luck, stupid goys! Keep up the good work and remember, we are g-d's chosen people, and remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Jews who died. suggesting anything lower than that number is equal to literally committing another shoah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD9LXRL57Kw
>>
But anon, autists are the superior race.
Everyone knows that.
>>
>>8092534
Inshallah Israel will be destroyed. The Jew will run behind the Rock on that day and even the rock will scream "oh Muslim, a Jew is behind me, come and kill him!"
>>
>>8092534
desu why should i care
it was whities who set me on fire when I was 12

even if I'm white, I don't give a shit if they all die out, I'll be gone by then anyway, and as a tranny, I'm not having kids.
>>
>>8092716
Someone set you on fire what the fuck? I'm >>8092709
And even I think that's fucked. Trannies should be treated as women according to Islam and have a human right to free surgery. (You should also wear a hijab btw).
>>
>>8092716
>>8092721
"A mukhannath is the one ("male") who carries in his movements, in his appearance and in his language the characteristics of a woman. There are two types; the first is the one in whom these characteristics are innate, he did not put them on by himself, and therein is no guilt, no blame and no shame, as long as he does not perform any (illicit) act or exploit it for money (prostitution etc.)."
>>
>>8092721
>Trannies should be treated as women according to Islam and have a human right to free surgery. (You should also wear a hijab btw).
thank you. but i'm jewish too? (by birth, not practicing)
>>
>>8092534
Gays have existed regardless of what kind of fertility and immigration is happening in the west. It's up to hetero Europeans to start having more children so that you don't have to worry about immigration.

Keep in mind that Isreal has a huge gay community too, just as big as the western world.
>>
>>8092534
>white goys
given as ashkenazi reform jews (the ones who control the world according to /pol/) have basement-tier birth rates and only sephardi/mizrahi (shitskin jews) and haredi (fundie jews) have high birth rates, meaning they'll be the future primary jewish groups, if there's a jewish conspiracy to eradicate the white race it's eradicating them too
that sounds like a pretty useless conspiracy to run
(race-related fertility rates are in fact an important issue but they're not one being caused by any single group, nor are they one with a simple solution)
>>
>>8092743
how do you tell if a tranny is the first kind or the second kind?
>>
>>8092762
*malfunction*
J-Jewish tranny?
jk

Jewish by birth/religion is all good. So long as you don't like try to conquer Mecca again like in 660AD I think, we're on good terms.

where do you live? Israel?
(You should still wear a hijab though js, women need to guard their beauty like a precious jewel/ a treasure)
>>
>>8092779
First kind is legit dysphoria, they know they were a girl from the start but just want to transition, for that there's absolutely no shame and no blame, they have the God given right to transition/castrate etc.

2nd kind is just being a feminine gay guy, not wanting to get rid of the penis. We know real women would not want that penis.
>>
>>8092782
no i live in a european country

you won't do >>8092709 to me? because the rock says 'him'?
>>
>>8092791
Yeah, that was a end times joke Hadith, i was meming. It's used by Saudi preachers though.

Plus you're a girl so it's different, can't kill a girl.
>>
>>8092790
how do you know that's what it means about two kinds?
>>
>>8092812
Because it's the criteria used currently in Iran. If you're an actual transgender, they'll agree to giving you treatment, some free of charge, some the government pays half. Even if you're a feminine gay guy there though they give you the option to transition, which isn't according to the criteria.
>>
>>8092534
Have you considered the possibility that nobody is conspiring against you because nobody cares about you?
>>
>>8092819
...then it's not the criteria they use to separate trans from gay
>>
File: wall soon.jpg (118KB, 1040x773px) Image search: [Google]
wall soon.jpg
118KB, 1040x773px
>>8092721
>>8092782
Fuck you hijabi. We should tomahawk Mecca to the ground.

>>8092534
Not so fast.
>>
>>8092779
http://unremediatedgender.space/2017/Mar/nothing-new-under-the-sun/
>>8092790
actually, in the west those two types of trannies are the same kind
if you live in a muslim country you probably don't encounter much of the other kind, who are the ones the quote was originally about, because the ratio of transsexualism type is different in individualist (western) and collectivist (muslim) countries, but they're the type who make up the majority in the west and act more like men than women
>>
>>8092819
>Even if you're a feminine gay guy there though they give you the option to transition, which isn't according to the criteria.

Calling it an option is a bit misleading, given that the other choice is being jailed, lashed, or executed.
>>
>>8092845
It is, they just give the gay person a chance to repent in a way by becoming a woman for his man instead.

>>8092846
I'd like to see you try, trump is saudi's little bitch boy you won't lay a finger on Mecca. Don't believe me? Just watch, not in your entire lifetime will your country ever stop sucking Saudi cock. "Believe me" *wags finger*.

>>8092849
The second kind, would mean they don't have legitimate dysphoria though, why would someone transition if they don't have that dysphoria? I fail to understand it.
>>
>>8092863
It's still an option though, they do get to choose what happens.
>>
>>8092872
both types of trans people experience dysphoria, but in the first type described they also experience neurological changes towards the opposite sex that cause them to act as their transitioned sex naturally in behaviour and psychology, whereas the second type don't experience that and only become gender-non-conforming when they transition
they are discussed further in depth here (with some discussion on whether iran's high transition rate is actually caued by homophobia or not):
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
>>
File: Screenshot_20170412-115528.png (221KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170412-115528.png
221KB, 1080x1920px
Reading posts like these are great voice training because of the simple /pol/ brainlet word choice
>>
>>8092849
maybe he's right and the quote originally did mean the first kind were the ones with dysphoria, whatever their etiology.

>>8092872
>why would someone transition if they don't have that dysphoria? I fail to understand it.
to repent like you said?
>>
>>8092914
That's fair enough actually, If they do it with the intention of repenting, and not it being a fetish, that's permitted.

The problem they didn't want was people doing it for a fetish, because that would cause them to feel ashamed of themselves eventually leading to suicides.
>>
>>8092931
And suicide is haram *
>>
>>8092931
>and not it being a fetish,
maybe they are repenting for their fetish? they might not feel ashamed.

anyway that's different from what you said first about the two kinds being dysphoria and feminine gay guys.
>>
>>8092849
>actually, in the west those two types of trannies are the same kind
wait, he said the second kind don't want to get rid of their penises. they aren't trans, they are cis drag queens.
>>
>>8092944
yeah, the point is that the quote is more accurately interpreted as hsts/agp but there are almost no agps who transition in the muslim world today so he was interpreting it as hsts/falsetrans hsts
>>
>>8092938
The second kind originally meant the people who don't want to get rid of their penises, Given the option to become a girl.

What you're describing is people of the first kind, the people with dysphoria wanting to repent.
>>
>>8092971
This stems from usefulness to society, a transwomen might not reproduce but she can still marry someone and have a happy life. A feminine gay cannot and will not.

Trannies and straights = useful to society
Lesbians = can still impregnante
Gays= cannot and will not reproduce OR please a Muslim woman.

This is why they kill gays but give lesbians a slap on the wrist. It's sad, it might not be the right thing to do, but this is the reasoning behind it all. There is always a reason.
>>
>>8092967
>more accurately interpreted as
it says "immoral purposes" and "simmer and blameworthy"...

>>8092971
what about people who have dysphoria but don't want to get rid of their penises?
>>
>>8092985
>have dysphoria
>don't want to get rid of birth defect
Pick one.

Either you're a guy or a girl in Islam, there is no transgender. If you believe you're a girl, you are permitted to transition and you will be treated just like any other girl, same for being a man.
>>
>>8092991
Unless you're in a country like India or pakistan* where their version of Islam permits transgenders as a 3rd gender called Hijra
>>
>>8092985
well, a*p is immoral (due to being 'abnormal' sexuality) according to islam, and intentionally becoming gay or lesbian is a blameworthy sin according to islam, so yes, people who hold that ideology will think a*p transsexualism is an immoral sin even if they accept hsts transsexualism
that's not a statement on whether a*p is actually an immoral sin
>>
>>8092991
everyone has different amounts of dysphoria about different things anon...

>>8093033
but hsts is an abnormal sexuality too?
>>
>>8093051
well, hsts is not an actual sexuality, it's a neuroanatomical intersex condition
but while attraction to natal sex is an abnormal sexuality in this sense, from a conservative islamic perspective hsts transition is sometimes okay because of how it turns a 'sinning' gnc homosexual into a gender-conforming heterosexual, whereas a*p transition turns a gender-conforming heterosexual into a gnc homosexual and is thus considered a sin
>>
>>8093063
isn't a*p neurological too?

>whereas a*p transition turns a gender-conforming heterosexual into a gnc homosexual and is thus considered a sin
would a*ps who have hetero relationships after transition be ok then?
>>
>>8092534
if arabs become the most powerful group then Israel will be destroyed.
>>
>>8092768
>STILL failing to understand that birthrates are tied to quality of life
>>
>>8093405
When did he fail to understand that before?
>>
ayy
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.