[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get invited to cute gay asian freshmans frat formal >would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>Get invited to cute gay asian freshmans frat formal
>would get a great dinner and hang out with all his cool accepting brothers
>could easily pound his cute boypucci
>don't want people to think I'm gay so I say no

what should i do /lgbt/ I'm probably bi but idk if im just curious and don't want people to think i'm gay and have to deal with all the hardships you guys do if im not
>>
The only real hardship a gay man in the western world deals with us

>tfw no bf
Or
>tfw love of life is straight as an arrow

You're in the clear, pal. Do it or dont.
>>
>>8091427
what should i do
>>
File: gonna make it.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
gonna make it.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>8091422
never happened to me but I know that feel
I don't people will think you're gay you could just be his bro

[spoiler]ok maybe some people will think you're gay because he's gay but you shouldn't care (even though it is hard not to think about it I really know that feel)[/spoiler]
>>
>>8091422
mate there's a million reasons why people could think you're gay, stop being so afraid of being seen as gay and do like the rest of us do, if they ask you if you're gay laugh and say no
>>
>>8091422
nigger you posted this faggy shit on /r9k/ stop trying to make loney robots gay rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8091480
sorry I haven't done this before I just want advice I don't go on /lgbt/ but r9k alot and they didn't respond

>>8091470
I know but i kinda want to fuck him so maybe they have i point and i am a fag idk man it's also a really good reason to think im gay
>>8091458
its so hard not to care idk girls take girls to formal but it's really not done for guys
>>
>>8091520
good you read my post and came here
good boy
>>
>>8091422
There's nothing wrong with being at least a little gay. Do it while you have the chance.
>>
>>8091520

i'm not saying don't fuck him , i'm just saying do it in secret, and if they think you're gay for just hanging out with a gay guy they'll probably think it anyway.
>>
>>8091427
if you live in a very liberal city***
>>
>>8091551
yah sorry for using wrong board
>>8091558
desu he's the only man i've ever really been attratched to irl so i'm worried if i don't i'll be missing out but on the other hand idk
>>8091571
how would i even approach that just hang out with him and ask to have secret gay sex? i heard gays are promicious but that seems a bit lewd even for gays
>>8091694
im on a very small campus so they are accepting but rumors spread fast
>>
>>8091775
i have no clue man, honestly i would go the "i've always wanted to try it" way
>>
File: me.jpg (9KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
9KB, 255x170px
>>8091422
Being afraid of looking gay will make people think you're gay; in fact, it's making me think you're bretty homo. Just go do what you want.
>>
>>8091775
Then tell him you don't want to go to the formal because you don't feel comfortable enough to date him, but tell him you're still attracted to him but would rather hang out in private first. Then one thing leads to another and you pound him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.