[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my extremely religious/conservative parents that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: AuZse01.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
AuZse01.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
How do I tell my extremely religious/conservative parents that I'm a lesbian?
>>
>>8088759
Don't! They might honor kill you!

Unless your Christian, in which case the worst you'll get is kicked out.
>>
>>8088759
You don't. Wtf?
>>
>>8088818
oh yeah being homeless and having none of your family speak to you anymore is nbd
>>
>>8088829
We're talking about getting murdered. Grow up and get some fucking perspective.
>>
>>8088843
i agree with you though? murder is the only bad thing that can ever happen to you, i mean some people might be starving and homeless but at least they're not dead so they should be perfectly fine and happy
>>
>>8088759
Depends on how much they love you. My family was blatantly homophobic. But they accepted me as a lesbian because they said losing me was something they couldn't live with.
>>
>>8088868
Some families think that the only 'loving' thing they can do for a queer family member is to kick them out and not associate with them ever again, and that not doing so would actually be the opposite of 'loving' since they literally believe they're helping send that person to hell.
>>
>>8088858
>this level of delusion
Be grateful for what you have.
>>
>>8088881
Well then they're a lost cause. If you sense you have that kind of family you need to be ready to live on your own before dropping the bomb.
>>
>>8088759
it's not at all necessary. just never tell them, you don't need your parents to understand or accept you.
>>
>>8088759
You don't.

These kind of people feel no real love for you.
>>
>>8088889
Look, we get it, if OP's family were muslim, she would be risking her life by coming out, but just because her christian family won't kill her, but "just" disown her and kick her out doesn't make the disownment any less painful.

To give you an example, if I were to forcefully tear out your teeth and force them down your anus, saying there are innocent people probably being tortured in even more gruesome ways wouldn't suddenly remove all the pain and agony you'd be feeling.
>>
>>8089761
Actually according to that poster even the people being tortured in the most gruesome ways possible have nothing to complain about either because they haven't been murdered.
>>
>>8088759
Get married
>>
>>8088759
Don't. Work on building a life where you don't need them. Become financially independent. Look to elders in your other communities you can learn from. If you have the resources, get some therapy now or just start learning about acceptance of loss. Once you're independent just live your life. They'll either politely ignore it and you can keep living in the awkward void or they'll be a big blow out eventually and you'll mourn the loss of your parents.

Source: Gay dude this happened to.
>>
>>8089772
well you shouldnt of been such a disapointment then and a genetic dead end ur a waste of spunk if you ask me
>>
>>8091584
we didn't ask to be born or genetic dead ends u idiot all we ask is that the people that forced us to exist in this world don't fucking disown us for something that we can't change and isn't our fault
(many queer people also reproduce and plenty of heterosexuals don't so)
>>
>>8091584
>>8091676
you both are morons. gays aren't genetic dead ends, otherwise ants wouldn't exist.
>>
>>8088759
Tell your mom you have a birthday surprise for her, and come to her room naked w a straon
>>
>>8088759
Well I sympathize for you. It can be tough living in a conservative family. But why would you even need to tell your parents about your sexual preferences? Just tell them you don't wanna have kids, that alone will be enough to devastate them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.