[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are nonbinary people fundamentally just autofemboyphiles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: mqdefault.jpg (16KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
16KB, 320x180px
Are nonbinary people fundamentally just autofemboyphiles and autotomboyphiles?
>>
Also, if yes, does that make them more valid or less valid?
>>
Sounds like mental illness is calling
>>
>>8086191
Why would nonbinary because of ATP/AFP be more mentally ill than trans because of AGP/AAP though?
>>
>>8086202
I never said it was more mentally ill
Non binary is tumblr scum
>>
>>8086182
wow girls in dresses, what a way to smash gender roles.
>>
>>8086182
nonbinary people should be gassed fucking weridos there just as cringey as bronies and fur fags no wait there worst
>>
>>8086182
I get their point, "hurr durr if you believe boy are allowed to be feminine then trans boys should be allowed too because muh gender expression", but it's still kind of stupid, there's no way people aren't gonna think they're girls if they're so obviously female and wear clothes associated with women. There's no point to making a statement if people don't know you're making one anymore.
>>
>>8086182
Uhh... do you mean female enbies are AFP and male enbies are ATP or the other way around?
>>
>>8092482
Right, so Milo (left in the pic >>8086182) would be super AFP.
>>
>>8092487
So... enbies are just AAP/AGP.
>>
>>8092492
Well, yeah, but so are most binary trannies. Enbies are just the ones that have the weird inbetween A*Ps rather than full-on AAP/AGP.
>>
>>8092641
Inbetween A*P is being natal female with AGP and natal male with AGP. Female AFP and male ATP are regular A*P.

So enbies are just regular trannies.
>>
>>8086182
how can people feel like nonbinary is seriously legit thou? I understand you not ''feeling'' a man or a woman,but the thing is it's not a ''feeling''.
For transpeople is more that they are extremely uncomfortable with who they are in the moment,rather than just feeling femminine or androygynous.
They are like ''smash gender roles'' but then ''oh women are people who dress in pink and men dress in blue so we are nothing like that!!!''
ugh
>>
>>8092482
not OP but it'd be the other way around
>>
>>8095454
people can be dysphoric about both male and female traits at the same time, or experience light enough dysphoria that "fully" transitioning is not worth it depending on their social circle.

i do think there are much, much fewer people like this than the total number of people who claim the label
>>
>>8095454
Trans people want to be feminine the same way these people want to be androgynous.
>>
>>8095454
its made up. theres two genders but they can be incredibly diverse in how they're expressed. like how butch dykes are still women and femboys are still men. nonbinary is bullshit, its cultural appropriation, its a bastardization of Thai, Indian, Native American and Egyptian third gender traditions. its just bored, spoilt, online middle class whites and hysterical brown 3rd gender immigrants who have lost touch with their cultural heritage.

the reason theres so many afab nonbinaries is due to a failure of 3rd wave feminism, being a woman isn't enough anymore. ironic since the rhetoric of gender nonbinary people relies heavily on seperation of sex and gender in a way that invalidates and leads to easy segregation of dysphoric trans people (and you see that in the growth of terms like 'truscum'). its almost like a modern spin TERF cult. it erases cis butch women too, everyone thinks i'm a tumblr genderspecial now
>>
>>8086182
They are retarded
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.