[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this shit should be illegal. there's no way it took this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: 14918870630861.png (759KB, 891x784px) Image search: [Google]
14918870630861.png
759KB, 891x784px
this shit should be illegal. there's no way it took this barnacle 90 years to realize it was trans or have the courage for it to come out of its shell. i'm done
>>
>>8085861
Peer pressure is a hell of a drug anon. You probably aren't even trans, you just got convinced that you are by the jewish media.
>>
>>8085861
why do you give a shit
>>
>>8085861
>comes out as a woman
This sounds so stupid. It makes it sound like she was a woman the whole time and was keeping it secret.
>>
>this privileged generation

Patricia Davies says she knew since the age of three that she was a woman but lived in fear of how people would react for decades until doctors changed her medical records to “female” last year.

Even though she had opened up to her late wife about her feelings in 1987, who bought her jewellery and dresses to wear in secret, she remained living as Peter after receiving abuse from people in the street and fearing “electric shock treatment”.
>>
>>8085861
It's not like they had a trans community in the 40s and 50s, anon. No internet, psychiatric care was still horrible, etc, how is someone born in the 20s and drafted into WW2 going to realize they're trans?

Hell, even people born around just two decades ago, who grew up in the most trans accepting times to date, around peers who were generally LGBT friendly, who have lived with the internet their entire lives, generally don't accept being trans or come out until their late teens/early 20s. You honestly except someone born in the 1921 to figure things out?

Granted, you may say that any real trans person born that early would've just offed themselves after a few decades or whatever, but repression combined with the basic human will to live can be extremely powerful.
>>
True fact: men lose a lot of testosterone at a certain age, so it's not too difficult for them to pass as women when they become old geezers.
>>
>>8085953
>fearing “electric shock treatment”.
Mike "LGBBQ" Pence
>>
>>8085973
>Implying testoserone hasnt already destroyed their body
>implying male patter baldness / receeding hairlines arent a thing
>>
>>8085953
>Patricia Davies says she knew since the age of three that she was a woman
But AGPs don't know till puberty!
>>
"She" pass better than most hons from here lol
>>
>>8086719
That's because the older you get the less you look like any gender
>>
>>8086708
does motive matter?
it seems like if transition improves your well being, then it's right course in life
>>
>>8087143
How can you tell if it will improve someone's well-being without knowing if they are AGP?
>>
File: 1488875504582.gif (981KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488875504582.gif
981KB, 200x200px
>>8087143
>it seems like if transition improves your well being, then it's right course in life
>Most trannies kill themselves before 40

Okay, sure thing. Yeah, that's a surefire solution to the issue.
>>
>>8087155
>>8087178
are they more motivated/hopeful, functional, actively living pursuing a life vs. being miserable and wasting away?
>>
>being drafted to war like all boys of that generation is the most noteworthy descriptor of this person
Really sad, actually.
>>
>>8087178
>Okay, sure thing. Yeah, that's a surefire solution to the issue.
There are no surefire solutions to the problem because it doesn't have a "cure".

Some people are only ever so slightly trans that they don't even need to transition, maybe just crossdressing is enough to make them able to keep living just fine, hell some might be good with just some RPing on the side.

And then you have people who are so trans that transitioning and passing perfectly will not be enough, because they'll still not pass internally, and they'll still kill themselves.

It IS a mental illness, it doesn't have a cure, we can only do treatments that sort of work, but are always non-ideal.

But statistically, it's better to be trans and transition than it is to be trans and not transition.
>>
>>8087275
It's noteworthy because they're a living survivor of the war, not just because they went to war. There must not be THAT many WWII veterans left, this one is over 100.
>>
>>8087279
If it were some kind of chemical imbalance like Schizophrenia.
>>
>>8087280
>this one is over 100.
>clearly states 90 years in op
>>
File: certified mtf transition surgeon.jpg (190KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
certified mtf transition surgeon.jpg
190KB, 1200x675px
I think the one question all of you should be asking is: who the fuck gives a shit?

The guy is 900 years old.
So he wants to be called a she and get fucked in the ass by the crypt keeper and his prune shrimp dick, so what.

The guy is old, when you get old enough you stop giving a fuck about everything and playing by everyone's else rules, he's out of your petty bullshit, he can do what he wants, his life is about to end.
When death approaches you'll stop giving a shit about 90% of the things you think are important now, if you feel like going around in a pink tutu calling yourself Suzy, you will, what the fuck is anyone gonna do to stop you, beat you up, kill you?
You'll have seen everything by then and have long since stopped giving a shit.
>>
>>8087286
Oh sorry, there was another story where it said she came out in her "tenth decade", which I now realize would be your 90s, but at the time I was thinking 100s.
>>
>I know more about your identity than you even though you've literally had 90 years' experience in this life
Ironically I bet these same retards complain about trans kids as well.
>>
>>8087279
good post,
i've tried a bit of rle, but how do i get over the shame which prevents me from living a life
>>
>>8087275
sad particularly because she's trans or another reason?
>>
>>8087279
gonna save your post to repost when people ask the classic questions
>>
>>8087279
>But statistically, it's better to be trans and transition than it is to be trans and not transition.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8087495
and that begs the question: What is the failure rate for those that attempt transition? meaning they go back to being cis

and how detrimental was the transition process to their life?
>>
>>8087447
It's sad because it implies there was nothing else of importance going on in their life since. They could've gone with ex-profession or whatever, probably defined them more.
>>
>>8087291
she*
>>
>>8087514

>go back to being cis

Go back to repression is what you meant. Sometimes detransitioners retransition. Showing that even if transition isn't what you dreamed it would be, it's still preferrable.
>>
>>8087239
>are they more motivated/hopeful, functional, actively living pursuing a life vs. being miserable and wasting away?
how can i tell if i would be?
>>
>>8087495
This is likely the case, but only because once someone goes that far in the process to be labeled as trans, they're already transitioning.

People on the fringe with maybe just a fetish aren't on the radar.
>>
>>8087521
her war experience could have been very defining for her.
>>
>>8087495
Not your personal library.

There are multiple studies on this, feel free to google them.

Not like you need a teacher to tell you that leaving conditions untreated tends to lead to death, though.
>>
>>8087605
aka I just made it up
>>
She passes
>>
ofc you pass when you are geriatric and looking like a jim henson creature shop character either way
>>
>>8087279
>>8087592
I've seen this concept of transgenderism as a spectrum instead of a dichtomoy (a la the theory on autism that everyone has it to varying degrees) but it never catches on because people are snowflakes and need to latch on to group identities to feel special, hence all the trutrans vs agp shit posting (and robot vs neurotypicals). People want to be different, not alike.

For example here
>https://flexuality.wordpress.com/tag/metamorphic/
This was written by a professor of medicine
>>
>>8085911

...well yeah that's the idea
>>
>>8086691

She's fucking 90 anon, I don't think it matters
>>
>>8087521
Retard, the story is about how fucking old she is to be coming out, WWII is a clear way to telegraph the different times she grew up in and give opportunity to reflect on how times have changed, how many didn't live to see a time they could come out, etc.
>>
>>8087771
At what age does it stop mattering you're masculinized?
>>
>>8087822

When you're fucking 90.
>>
>>8085861
>barnacle

looks more like mermaidman desu
>>
obviously wasnt safe to come out as trans back then and i would assume it was just as hard for her because she didn't know anyone who would be accepting. that happens alot with older trans people, they believe they really are the gender they were born with and try and live normally but it's always in the back of their head that they just AREN'T that. must of been pretty hard for her.
>>
>>8087822
at age 90 no one gives a damn how u look, the fact that you're still alive is a miracle

good for patricia tho, i'm happy she's living her life openly instead of masturbating to anime girls all day wishing she was a girl
>>
>>8089320
>instead of masturbating to anime girls all day wishing she was a girl
What am I supposed to do?!

She isn't going to suffer the social costs a younger person would.
>>
>>8089375
She fought in WWII. She suffered enough "costs" a younger person would.
>>
>>8089375
but if u pass theres not that much of a social cost

>>8089383
reading comp bb
>>
>>8089383
Not saying she didn't suffer more.

>>8089426
>if u pass
>>
>>8089426
there is always a cost b/c there will always be people who disagree w transitioning
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.