[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else - whether it was during childhood, adolescence, or adulthood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2631.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2631.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
Who else - whether it was during childhood, adolescence, or adulthood - has fallen in love with a straight best friend?

Is anyone currently in love with a straight friend?

It's hard for me to tap into those feelings now, but I remember it being really bad. I found a "journal" entry I wrote at some point during high school, complete with faggy self pity and teenage purple prose, and I figured it could be my contribution:

>The secrecy of it is really hurting me. It's this sense of leading a double life, like the chasm between my inner self and my outer self is growing too wide and my soul, for lack of a better word, is being deformed in the process. It's unfair to both of us. My friend deserves to know how his best friend feels about him, and I deserve to not have this constant ache, this sinking sensation in my stomach and this heavy throbbing in my chest, this weird compulsion caused by my one-sided devotion to be obsequious toward him, to not stand up for myself, because I always feel like I'm doing something wrong. Because why else would he not love me back?
>>
>>8085433
I remember trying to come on to my straight best friend the first time we did mushrooms together, didn't work but it was worth a shot.
>>
>>8085433
I'm trans and yeah I fell in love with him. I'll never tell him though. I would rather just feel the way I do than get rejected and make things awkward.
>>
>>8085433
I enjoyed reading that OP. pretty relatable.

I'm an ftm but as a "girl" I fell in love with a female friend of mine and was obsessive about her for like...6 years or so. I don't recall writing anything but some very vague poetry about it, and doing alot of abstract drawings to express my gay angst. We would sleep over at eachothers houses alot and I always arranged things so we would end up sharing a bed, and then I would stay awake hoverhanding her shoulder for hours. Years later, as adults, after I had grown out of this crush, we were hanging out and she pulled a shoebox out from under her bed and opened it and she had kept every single drawing and note I had ever given to her. Muh fucking heart.
>>
>>8085579
>We would sleep over at eachothers houses alot and I always arranged things so we would end up sharing a bed,
Hot and cute. Stories pls.
>>
>>8085579
>Years later, as adults, after I had grown out of this crush, we were hanging out and she pulled a shoebox out from under her bed and opened it and she had kept every single drawing and note I had ever given to her.

That's beautiful, anon.
>>
>>8085579
omg that last part T_T
>>
>>8085433
About 10 years ago I started working at a company and another guy started the same time. We began to hang out together, have lunch together, etc... He knew I was gay and I knew he was straight (he was married with kids).

Over the years we became very close. We golfed together, had dinners together when we worked late and shared a lot of personal stuff.

Recently he began the divorce process with his wife, moved out of his house and crashed at my place sleeping on the couch. So many nights I wanted to go out to him and sleep with him but knowing he was straight made me stop.

I was on the verge of telling him how I felt hoping that now he was divorcing I might have a chance, maybe he harbored gay feelings deep down inside. But while we were talking he brought up how he had met a nice woman at a conference the day before and they're going out to dinner this weekend. I felt crushed.
>>
File: 1481384892114.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481384892114.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
I used to be. It was my sexual awakening at the age of 12 or 13 when I realized I had feelings for a guy, and this guy happened to be a very close friend. We went to movies and ate together and spent a lot of time doing stuff we both liked. I would test him by "accidentally" putting my hand in the popcorn container while at movies and quickly pulled it off to make it look like I hadn't notice his hand was already there, etc. He didn't react to those, but instead talked about how he likes girls so much he would be a lesbian if he was a girl. It lasted for 6 years, but then I had the chance to leave him behind and now I just think of him as a handsome guy who introduced me to anime.
>>
I've always had a huge crush on my best friend and I always tried to express it by "jokingly" hugging him, putting my arm around him etc, but I guess he caught on because one time I put my arm around him and he yelled at me and said he wasn't gay. I almost cried desu
>>
>>8086337
>"would be a lesbian"
>introduced u to anime
she's a trannie now anon.
>>
>>8086337
You should have encouraged her into pseudobisexuality if you wanted to get together.
>>
>>8087185
Nah, he's a guy. I checked his fb.

>>8087224
I was like 14 or 15 when I was at the height of my love to him, and I thought being gay is wrong and hated myself because of people around me and the toxic atmosphere caused by them.
>>
I was in love with my straight friend this time last year. I'm getting over it now, but not totally there yet. I miss having her in my life though, even as a friend, so I don't know if I should try to start hanging out with her again or just cut ties and move on.
>>
"Believe in miracles and they will know your feelings."

god shiori is a bitch
>>
>>8085433
>Who else - whether it was during childhood, adolescence, or adulthood - has fallen in love with a straight best friend?
Pretty sure most of us have been in that boat at least once.

I still am.
For 7 years.
>>
File: tumblr_nhc3bysTUr1ql41a6o3_500.gif (2MB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhc3bysTUr1ql41a6o3_500.gif
2MB, 500x257px
>>8089168
I know right? Poor Juri.
>>
>>8089168
shiori is a bitch but she's closeted too. that's why she fixates so heavily on juri: why she has to beat juri, why juri has to pay attention to her, why she runs off to ruka. cut her a little slack.
>>
File: K-On 8 (2).jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
K-On 8 (2).jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>8092748
What makes you think she's closeted?
>>
Happened to me and it fucking destroyed me. She ended up getting a worthless bf I completely despised and would constantly brag about him and ask for advice, but I always put on a happy face. She ultimately stopped spending time with me so she could be with him more.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.