[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, we went camping and took some drugs. Long story short, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (427KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
427KB, 638x360px
So, we went camping and took some drugs.

Long story short, I lost my virginity, fucking two of my friends, and one that was outside was watching.

I can't remember shit, but my "best friend" outside told me I fucking pummeled his brother and his friend to no end, I only remember them really wantig to get fucked and me very horny.

My best friend doesn't even look me in the eyes. and I'm not sure how to feel, I guess this is the place to get some advice.

It was this or /v/, because I feel I'm more like a /v/ guy.

Holy shit me? Active? wtf? pic is the face I make every 30 seconds for not remembering shit.

they fucking wanted it, and I provided.
>>
>>8083242
if you really are best friends just have aheart to heart talk about this, ask how you can make ammends or put it behind you two. I would no longer do drugs though.
>>
File: file.png (52KB, 360x251px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
52KB, 360x251px
pls i need help
>>
>>8083271
I hate it because he say's everything's fine, but gives me this weird looks and shit, I feel like he's lying but maybe I'm just thinking too much.

I won't do acid with him again though.
>>
>>8083242

>Gay sex
>Drug usage

Goes hand in hand, ring a bell?
>>
>>8083242
were they high too? by pummeled, do you just mean fucked or also beat?

regardless, your best option is probably to wait it out. you don't have to cut them off, but maybe wait a couple weeks or so.
>>
>>8083242
>>8083276
my deepest condolences dude. acid is a very serious drug that i have a lot of respect for and couldn't imagine how i'd feel if i ended up in such a shitty situation like that on it.

you just fucked your best friend's brother and that's going to be weird no matter how you spin it, especially if your friend isn't queer. give him time and space and be willing to talk about it and explain
>>
>>8083317
I lost consciousness, I wasn't myself, I don't even remember.

Just remember waking up and seeing everyone's traumatized face, I guess I did a good job.

what do you mean by that?

>>8083322

I mean fucked them, I don't have a body where I can just overpower someone, I look like a skinny fuccboy.

I think I pleased their fantasies, you know, like to hetero guys being submitted by a strong guy, but if they didn't want it, they could have overpowered me easily.

We were all high as fuck.
I guess I'll wait it out, it just hurts..

I don't remember, maybe they didn't like it and maybe , my best friend for a lot of time just hates me for being a huge faggot.

>>8083327

Thank you, I guess I really have no option, guess I'll just try to hold on.

Fuck I lost my virgnity with his brother, fuck.
>>
I TOLD HIM IT WAS A BAD FUCKING IDEA
>>
>>8083338
how much acid did you take? did everyone take?
>>
File: Stefan.jpg (3KB, 125x85px) Image search: [Google]
Stefan.jpg
3KB, 125x85px
>>8083242

How is this wrong OP? It's the natural course of degeneracy. It's all relative dude.

Just smoke more, chill out, and keep convincing yourself that this is healthy.
>>
>>8083357
A drop, yes everyone.
>>
>>8083360
lel how old are you?
>>
>>8083367

Too old to get high and fuck my best friend's brother in the ass, thank god.
>>
>>8083360
So is this just caused because I've been repressing myself for 21 years and it finally came out in form of a fuck monster?

Is this who I really am?
How am I telling my parents all of this?
What am I going to do?
Should I an Hero?
I don't feel so good, I don't understand, did I do something bad? am I bad? was all this a mistake?
>>
>>8083384

You should probably kill yourself if you fuck your best friend's brother in front of your best friend, yes. Unless you are willing to change your ways. You are truly pathetic. You have taken a sexual deviancy so literally that it now defines you. It would be like if I identified as a foot-fetishist to everyone I met.

No one else here will be harsh on you, because that would invalidate their own choices. I wish you the best.
>>
>>8083394
Ignore this faggot.

Talk to your friend. Even if he says it's fine, you're clearly kind of bothered by it. Exactly what all went down when you had your heart to heart with him?
>>
>>8083384
make better choices with who you do drugs with and in what settings. you made a mistake, but it's okay - you were on acid and weren't cognizant.
>>
>>8083394
I didn't tell him to fucking watch, at least he could've left.

I don't want to be that.

>>8083400
Well, everytime we take acid, he's always so dissmisive, "we were pretty high whatever" but it always feels so dishonest, and he always seems to get on the "high horse" I think its how you say it, and say he was the least affected.

Probably, I don't remember, I couldn't really talk to him, he was really dissmisive.

Also, it's his Step Brother.

Sorry, does this mean I am sick?

>>8083401
I wish I could at least remember.
>>
>>8083401
>>8083384
>>8083394

My point here exactly. "It wasn't your fault, you were on drugs." But you willingly did that. You took the drugs and performed the actions.

You are asking the wrong people about this. Do you want to end up like the degenerates who fuck each other at LGBT rallies? Then keep blaming everyone but yourself.

>>8083419

>could have left

You were fucking disgusting, it was like watching a trainwreck.
>>
I have a feeling this didn't take place in a first world country.

I'm imagining either a south american, or eastern european location...
>>
>>8083434
Why does this matter?
>>
>>8083419
>he always seems to get on the "high horse" I think its how you say it, and say he was the least affected.

Well considering he was the only one who didn't participate in your unsafe, unclean, drug fueled orgy, he's right.
>>
>>8083419
Seriously ignore the troll. Just tell him that he might be alright with it but you're a little weirded out still. Say you've noticed he keeps looking at you in what you think is a strange way and just wanted to check to make sure he really meant it when he said everything was fine. If that was your first time and he really was the least affected by the drugs then it's understandable that you're confused and worried. How the hell did it even start? Like it seems like it would be something intentional as hell.
>>
File: 1330834049838.jpg (193KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
1330834049838.jpg
193KB, 520x853px
>>8083242
OP STFU anybody that has done any drugs at all knows your retarded ass story is not only fake, its also dumb. You dont "lose consciousness" on hallucinogens if anything your brain has an inability to "shut down" and you are in a hyper vigilant state on them. Not to mention the fact that if you were really at black out levels of intoxication (which doesnt happen on Acid) your penis certainly would not work. Also ignoring the holes in your story such as why any of you would have a lube on a camping trip.

Your story is really autistic and dumb, just stop.
>>
>>8083439
it matters just as much as everything else in this thread.
>>
>>8083462
If you want the full thing this is how it goes.
I'll honestly try to ignore the troll because its actually getting to me.

So we took the drop, and asked my best friend If I could please go to the tent and rest, since I knew this was going to be intense.

I didn't want them coming with me, but they followed.

Then the shit got real, I started feeling really high, and noticed my friends too, I started feeling really hot, and my best friend leave for a second.

One of my friends told me and my friend's brother that he was feeling really hot too.

I remember very clearly the brother saying to his friend "hey man...do you feel courious?"

And I just thought that was hilarious, but could not laugh since I was just getting really fucking horny.

My friend, who was in between the brother and me inside the tent. said he'd get someone to come and fuck us all, which I was sincerely ok with that, and he went to some tent and asked some dudes, I didn't see that really clearly, I was too busy kinda hiding my boner.

we started hearing noise around the tent, and I noticed everyone was pretty fucking excited.

Finally, the last thing I remember, is grabing the dude between and telling him.
"Forget about them, just close it, close the tent, close it"

After that, I woke up, and saw everyone fucking traumatized, I made them feel what I felt, confusion, indesicion...what you feel when you can't accept you might like men.

>>8083476
It's true, maybe I didn't lose conscioussness, maybe its my unconsciouss protecting me.
>>
>>8083476
I brought lube because it wasn't a camping trip, it was a rave and we camped.

I was with the idea that I'd discover my sexual identity finally.

I don't have a reason to lie, in fact this place was the first thing to come to mind because of the anonimity.
>>
>>8083518
It's important to me.
>>
>>8083384
you're fine. you're not a bad person. you just had some regrettable sex, pretty much everyone except the bitter permavirgins on this website have at some point or another. maybe your situation is (a lot) more fucked up than most, but you should believe what your friend says and trust that if you really did mess him or his brother up, he would say so. if he is keeping something from you then that's pretty shitty of him.
>>
>>8083542
>So we took the drop, and asked my best friend If I could please go to the tent and rest, since I knew this was going to be intense

>1 drop of acid
>intense

Re-write your coming of age gay fiction to make it more realistic, but wait until you are older and have some actual life experience kid.
>>
also, keep in mind that increased anxiety and/or depression can stick around even days after a trip. your brain is probably not functioning at 100% right now.
>>
It's also funny, because it's the day I came out.

And the two of them were teasing me to no end.
It was kinda funny.

>>8083559
The only thing I really regret is not remembering, and that my friend watching.

I actually feel pretty amazed that I managed to please these fucko's gay fantasy, and I'm glad they were okay with me.
I'm impressed I could be dominant and intense, thats an attribute I would never describe myself with.

>>8083584
Does this sound like fiction or fantasy?
Because it really isnt, and you're making me feel like this was a pretty cool thing to happen IRL.

You've ever done acid seriously?
Like a pure LSD drop?
I can't make shit up to keep myself alive, I can't even write english propperly.

Yes, one drop of acid is intense, not compared with a blotter.
>>
>>8083586
This sounds reasonable, since I'm just a little bit experienced with drugs, and indeed this things tend to last a while on my mind.
>>
>>8083610
It really depends on the dosage - I had two drops of acid that together were weaker than one of the blotters I normally get. You can make the dose of a drop anything, depending on how much lsd you put in. Do you know the dose or do you only know 'one drop'? Because shit you're describing like blacking out doesn't happen on one drop of any normal sort of acid.

Also oh, wow, you were at a rave and wanted to discover your sexuality. That's way different than 'we were camping and took some acid with my friends', you seriously mislead us lol
>>
>>8083557
What's important?

>"I did some seriously stupid shit and now there are consequences to my actions that I don't like"

So fucking what?
It's like saying "I took drugs and shot a bunch of people and now I'm in jail but I don't like being in jail"

You only get one life anon. Learn from your mistakes and act like a responsible adult from now on so you don't keep fucking up.
Acting like a whiny pain in the ass isn't going to do shit for you, and neither is making up a bunch of excuses.
Move the fuck on and grow the fuck up.
No one fucking cares.
Even the people replying with their blah blah blah bullshit "advice" are just doing it because they're bored.
No
One
Fucking
Cares
>>
File: 1489900084503.jpg (105KB, 724x695px) Image search: [Google]
1489900084503.jpg
105KB, 724x695px
>>8083610
>I can't make shit up to keep myself alive
Yeah everybody can tell.

You start off trying to make it seem like some random thing that happened. Then it comes out you brought lube with you and came out as gay, sounds like it was planned all along and you are an overly dramatic fag that hangs out with other fags. The reason people are acting weird around you is because you are annoying and autistic.

Once again OP does not disappoint in being a huge faggot.
>>
>>8083640
well, we went with the drug checker and told us it was "pure" since it was luminiscent.

Let me tell you it was fucking strong, again no reason to lie, just telling my experience.
>>
>>8083700
'pure' doesn't matter, 'strength' is what matters.
>>
>>8083697
>The reason people are acting weird around you is because you are annoying and autistic.

this sounds unfortunately appropiate.
maybe I just don't want to admit it, I didn't planned for it to be with them.

>>8083707
Measured in micron right? To be honest I don't have a clue.
>>
>>8083665
then its not important? this is kinda normal to a point?

what a relief, I guess I'll leave the thread and try to cope with it.

Thanks everyone.
>>
>>8083700
>pure

I will take "Things That Didn't Happen" for $500 Alex

>>8083719
>I didn't planned for it to be with them
Riiiiiiiight kinda like you went on a camping trip that was actually a rave right? :^)
>>
>>8083733
honestly its not important if you believe it or not.

I guess that's normal, this place does this to you
>>
>>8083733
You certainly are smart for not believing, here's your price.
>>
>>8083338
>I mean fucked them, I don't have a body where I can just overpower someone, I look like a skinny fuccboy

Your friend could then have stopped you.
>>
>>8084022
any of them could've easily stopped me or break my trance.

why did he kept watching? why?
>>
>>8083421
>my name is /pol/ and no one else can have sex unless I'm having sex, vol 21
>>
>>8084038
He was high as hell and was probably like "holy shit my best friend is butt fucking my step brother and other friend, this is trippy as fuck."
>>
>>8083317
Isn't most of the bible belt addicted to drugs?
>>
>>8084584
not acid, that's for sure. more like meth and opiates
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.