[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have experience with Washington Apple Health/Medicaid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1486894624827.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486894624827.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
Does anyone have experience with Washington Apple Health/Medicaid? They say they cover a whole lot of surgeries, but I am quite skeptical.
>>
>>8083158
*trans related surgies
>>
>>8083158
>Washington Apple Health
>washington
Monitorlizard.jpg
>>
>>8083237
Not quite sure what you mean anon. It's a really nice state and they are better to trannies than any other state.
>>
>>8083246
just how new are you?
>>
>>8083252
I haven't been here in a while, sorry if I can't keep up with your newest "dank memes".
>>
File: '''''''''''''New''''''''''''.jpg (111KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
'''''''''''''New''''''''''''.jpg
111KB, 800x600px
>>8083284
>>
>>8083158
They cover my hormones but idk about surgery.
>>
>>8083237
are you okay dude
>>
>>8083302
According to the coverage document, the following are covered services:
Blepharoplasty
Breast reconstruction (male to female)
Cliteroplasty
Colovaginoplasty
Colpectomy
Genital surgery
Genital electrolysis as required as part of the genital surgery
Hysterectomy
Labiaplasty
Laryngoplasty
Mammoplasty with or without chest reconstruction
Metoidioplasty
Orchiectomy
Panniculectomy
Penectomy
Phalloplasty
Placement of testicular prosthesis
Rhinoplasty
Salpingo-oophorectomy
Scrotoplasty
Urethroplasty
Vaginectomy
Vaginoplasty
>>
>>8083328
>eyelid
>but no brow
wat
>>
>>8083328
>Breast reconstruction (male to female)
>reconstruction
I don't think it can be called "reconstruction" if they were never there in the first place.
>>
File: 1473596285667.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1473596285667.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
>long time Washington resident here
>had an orchiectomy about two months ago
>had to pay out of pocket for it because trans and not a cancer patient

A lot of those things are cosmetic and because of that are not covered by medicaid. The only way to have them cover the cost would be if something bad happened to you.

For example, you can't just go to your doctor and say "hey, can you replace my leg bones with titanium ones? " You have to get into something traffic like a car accident that destroys your original leg bones first.
>>
>>8086530
That's retarded though, being trans an orchi is actually medically pretty important.
>>
>>8086668
only if being trans is counted as a medical issue.
>>
>>8086530
If you don't mind How much did you pay?? I live in Seattle was looking into getting it done soon.
>>
>>8086674
Which it explicitly is in WA state.
>>
>>8086678
Not sure exactly, bf paid for me. He said about three grand so give our take a little.
>>
>>8086680

>Not even trans, but goddamn I keep loving my state more and more
>>
>>8083158
What's the name of the person in the picture? I've seen him/her popping up on this board a lot lately and it annoys me how similar to me they look (although I know it isn't me, it's just that the haircut and brow are very similar).
>>
>>8088044
If you look similar to them, congrats on passing.
>>
>>8088052
I can't tell whether you're kidding or not. Maybe it's just because they look like me and I have bad self esteem, but to me they look like a tranny, just like when I look in the mirror on bad days. Although I feel better on some days.
>>
>>8088110
Girl in OP does not look anything like a tranny and I'm not sure they're even a tranny, but okay.
>>
>>8088118
Yeah, I guess it's just my bad self-esteem, then. I've just come to associate my appearance with trannyhood, so I automatically assumed that someone that looked like me was a tranny. I guess I should have some more confidence in myself. Thank you.
>>
>>8083298
>filename
kek

you kids and your maymays

>>8088161
>>8088110
>>8088044
yeah shes like stupid hot, calm down

-t """""""""straight""""""""" guy
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.