[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his depression wasn't cured with hrt Maybe you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>his depression wasn't cured with hrt
Maybe you're not trans after all, hon.
>>
>>8082876
How would estrogen not cure depression? It's basically like taking ecstasy everyday - taking female hormones makes you feel really good.
>>
>>8082890
>Tfw on hrt for almost 9 months and still depressed
>>
>>8082890
wait really? should i transition just for the thrill?
>>
>>8082905
no i'm joking
>>
>>8082923
back in the closet i go.
>>
>>8082876
Maybe being trans was only one of my problems, hon.
>>
>>8082876
>all depression must come from gender dysphoria or you're not trutrans
You do know some people are genetically predisposed towards depression right?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n38qk0YGhx1r4ocw4.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n38qk0YGhx1r4ocw4.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>8082876
>his dysphoria was totally cured by hrt
>>
>>8083118
this desu
I feel that between dysphoria and a genetic predisposition to depression (from both sides of the family) I must have really pissed the universe off
>>
What if I'm not depressed in the first place?
>>
>>8082899
This^ Any trans person who says they don't feel ANY depression even the slightest after taking hrt is lying and trolling or seriously deluded. In fact it would be strange for a cis person to say they're never depressed.
>>
>>8082876
I don't even understand if I have depression/dysphoria or not. Please diagnose me /lgbt/

My emotions have been completely numb since I was like 13-14, but I'm still positive about life. I cross-dressed a lot between 8-15 years old, even did it on chatroulette a few times to see if I passed to randoms. I really enjoy taking HRT and seeing progress, I'd definitely take extreme measures to keep myself on it if I had to. I ordered HRT online on the same day I learned about it.
I don't see myself as a "girl", but rather as a man trying to become one. I hate a lot about the transgender community and can barely relate to it. I doubt it's just a fetish because I've never been "turned on" in my entire life, fapping is just kind of a routine for me.

What do I have? I kind of suspect autism because in addition to the above, I avoided eye contact when I was younger and I can't talk naturally with strangers.
>>
>>8082890

Are you kidding? Estrogen makes me feel like completely shit
>>
>>8082876
>>his depression wasn't cured with hrt
>Maybe you're not trans after all, hon.

HrT isnt actually magic you goddamned retard.
It doesnt solve all your problems, it just makes it a little easier to solve the other problems you have.
>>
File: 1491699925884.png (106KB, 662x594px) Image search: [Google]
1491699925884.png
106KB, 662x594px
>>8082876

>He needed to transition to stop his depression and cure his dysphoria
>>
>>8082890
Is that why every woman is in total bliss all the time? retard
>>
>>8082876
It made my depression worse because I'll never pass.
>>
>>8083449
Well how did you do it then!
>>
Idc estrogen feels good so I'm going to keep taking it
>>
>>8083667

I changed my diet, began doing more exercise and got out my room. I met a really pretty girl and I just started feeling much better about being a man
>>
>>8082876
>>8082890
You agp hons are scum
>>
>>8082899
>>8082905
>>8083371
>>8084084
Found the falstrans hons
>>
>>8084156
Only AGP are immune to Dysphoria and only AGP like you can be oblivious about being hons
>>
>AGP are immune to Dysphoria
U wot
AGP are the only ones who actually have dysphoria
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.