[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>More than 100 gay men have been detained in concentration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: 1460588103576.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
1460588103576.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>More than 100 gay men have been detained in concentration camp-style prisons in the Russian region of Chechnya
>The press secretary described the report as "lies" >there are no gay people in Chechnya
>if there were, their relatives would send them somewhere from which there is no returning
>>
Chechnya: a magical place
>>
>>8082865
I'm suddenly really fortunate that I live in USA even though I had to deal with years and years of homophobic shit growing up. At least I was never in danger of being sent to a concentration camp, gotta count my lucky stars u know?
>>
>>8082865
Well that is Islam for you

Putin should have just scourged Chechnya entirely
>>
>>8082865
>There are no gay people in Chechnya
Well not anymore, yea.
>>
Why does ANYONE defend Islam again?
>>
>>8083245
The Christian Right want to do the same to us and are already pushing for it.
>>
>>8082865
Look at the newspaper that wrote about it.
"Novaya Gazeta" is famous for its reporters appearing dead strangely.
>>
File: n8989j.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
n8989j.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>8082865

Imagine if the USA and EU did this too, we would have a strong society in no time.
>>
>>8083283
People would just go to free countries like Canada and the UK.
>>
>>8083245
>It's okay when the religions from my country want it though
Remember, you can cure the gay with beatings.
>>
>>8083267
>>8083362
Still not a reason to defend Islam. I personally take the stance of fuck 'all organized groups/religions that have massive amounts of followers advocating for my genocide'.
>>
>>8083309

Yeah, to get executed by Muslims.
>>
>>8083309

Free to take muslim dick and beheadings?

This is good, will get people back into the closet.
>>
>>8082865
I bet all the gay Alt-right shills regret defending Putin/Russia now.
>>
File: ittttaaa.jpg (48KB, 438x597px) Image search: [Google]
ittttaaa.jpg
48KB, 438x597px
>>8083267
>muh christian sharia muh mike pence is going to personally electrocute 6gorillion
>>
>>8083538

>Muh alt right is going to put me in a concentration camp and all gays are going to die
>>
>>8083538
>>8083723
>Please take away my rights and make me a second-class citizen, anything is better than a 0.000000000001% chance of being killed in a terrorirst attack
>>
>>8083876
Yeah let's let in more Muslims, that way we can chance the terrorist attack AND be opressed!
>>
>>8083470
>all the gay Alt-right shills regret defending Putin/Russia now.

Putin and Russia Federation central government can't even control this region entirely without total/quasi eradication of the chechens (that USA, other Western countries, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and UN would oppose.

Are USA liberals gonna go there form a paramilitary group to free the oppressed and fight battle-hardened and Chechen regular army and insurgency irregulars and impose Western Civ to Islamic Civilization people?
>>
>>8082884
>At least I was never in danger of being sent to a concentration camp, gotta count my lucky stars u know?
Being born an American stops you from getting sent to a government controlled camp, but it doesn't stop you from getting sent to a privately owned camp as a minor.
So while you're at it thank your parents for not sending you to one of those "Kidnapped for Christ" camps.
>>
>>8084205
I'm saying we shouldn't tolerate either of them. Both are just different cultural flavors of the same traditional values disease.
>>
>>8084352
Even if Russia COULD control this region, their human rights abuses against gays probably wouldn't convince them to do anything. Remember, the best thing you can say about gay rights in Russia is "they're not QUITE as bad as under Islamic theocracy". And wasn't the leader of Chechnya appointed by Putin or something anyway?
>>
>>8084352
Russia should just be occupied by the West, like Germany was.
>>
>>8083372
It's called democracy dumbass. If a society doesn't want you and everyone agrees that they don't want you then you shouldn't be there.
>>
>>8084519
Oh yeah, I'm totally horrified at those. At least they don't kill people there though?
>>
>>8084519
>but it doesn't stop you from getting sent to a privately owned camp as a minor.
>"Kidnapped for Christ"
What is this? Those anti-gay camps?
>>
>>8084951
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/abc_news_hundreds_of_religious_anti_gay_conversion_camps_operating_across_the_country

Sometimes these people will literally show up in the child's room at night, force them to suddenly pack up everything and go to the airport with very little explanation, and the child is forced to be there for (however long)
>>
>>8084961
Can't you become an emancipated minor so that kidnapping you is illegal just like for grown ups?
>>
>>8082865
I hope they catch them all. I fucking hate fags.
>>
>>8085088
sad...hope you are okay
>>
>>8082865
Good homos should be gassed.
>>
>>8084886
>democracy means no human rights
>>
>>8084961

So what? It's not Muslims doing that, so it should happen even more. The camps should torture the children to death and then kidnap the parents too and force the parents to eat the children's bodies. They should do whatever they may think God commands. It's okay because they aren't Muslims and their skin is light. Deus vult etc.
>>
>>8085154
This is why everybody knows straight people deserve to die.
>>
>>8084892
Yeah, the goal isn't extermination. But there's plenty of suicides, accidental deaths from the staff abusing children. Especially in the ones outside the states where there's less than no oversight.

>>8084951
It's this>>8084961. I was referencing the documentary "Kidnapped for Christ," but that anon's post explains it better than I did.

>>8084977
For some people in theory yes, but in practice most minors don't have the opportunity to do that. Outside of the country, no money to file state and international legal fees, kidnapped and sent to a nation that uses a language they don't speak, misinformation, some states are very permissive when it comes to parents sending their children to dubiously legal institutions, parental pressure "get fixed in this camp or get out of our lives forever," the staff lies to the kids about what their rights are, fucktons of brainwashing, etc.
>>
>>8085219
The goal is to get rid of all LGBT people. The only way that's possible is to kill them. So yes, the goal is extermination.

If I claimed I forced you Jesus freaks to drink bleach to scare the Jesus out of you, and didn't think it would kill you, that wouldn't fly in court.
>>
>>8085295
There are some people like Shoebat that want to kill LGBT people, there are more that have a "I don't care, let God judge them" attitude, but most of these camps (like Exodus International) operate on trying to shame people out of their sexuality and use pseudo psychology woo woo to treat homosexuality. The parents who send their children to these programs (usually) love their children. They're just homophobic and hold a mistaken belief that homosexual attraction is something to cure.
Another tragedy that usually gets glossed over is that when a gay person kills them self because of one of these programs, the entire family that loves their child is devastated for driving a family member to suicide over something benign for frivolous religious reasons.
e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ntauVWRUY

>If I claimed I forced you Jesus freaks to drink bleach to scare the Jesus out of you, and didn't think it would kill you, that wouldn't fly in court.
Uhh, no. I think that's protected speech. The fighting words doctrine wouldn't get triggered because I am an atheist and I know what you're suggesting is absurd so I am not threatened.
I might be able to press for a restraining order if I thought you were a dangerous crazy person, but that's only if I found a zealous judge willing to stretch a bit with restraining orders.
>>
>>8085485
No, I just pointed out that the goal of the lying Christian straight diseases is to murder gay people. Do you think you can fool me when I pointed out that I wasn't falling for it one post above yours?
>>
>>8085496
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>8085496
I thought I could convince you by talking about a little nuance, and asking you to exercise some empathy for the families these camps have destroyed. But I guess (hope) you're just memeing about the evils of straight people right now, so haha you're a funny Poe. Good job.
>>
>>8085543
Diseaseposter has been posting for months about straight people being evil Christian disease. They don't listen to reason and just repeat the same lines over and over.

I'm interested in hearing about the camps, because they are so far removed from anything in my life.
>>
>>8085485
>Another tragedy that usually gets glossed over is that when a gay person kills them self because of one of these programs, the entire family that loves their child is devastated for driving a family member to suicide over something benign for frivolous religious reasons.

It's even worse when the family just doubles down on the religion after that. God's plan, hahahaha. It's an ugly sacrificial ritual of sorts. Just driving people to suicide instead of sacrificing them directly. Sort of, automated culling. I'm sure it brings the rest of the family closer together in grief.
>>
>>8085550
You should watch "Kidnapped for Christ" if you want to know more about the quasi concentration camps American kids get sent to. The film deals with trying to get an American citizen back from the dominican republic school that effectivly kidnapped him against his will.
The documentary is kind of hard to get a hold of because Showtime sucks at distribution. If you can't find it read this newsweek article http://www.newsweek.com/where-american-teens-abused-name-god-258182

If you're curious about people's experiences with repairative therapy and the mindset of these ex-gay programs, then watch some of the videos on this YouTube channel.
>https://www.youtube.com/user/exodusinternational
It is an interview series with one of the founders of the largest ex-gay program. He talks about what it was like to participate in the program, run it etc.
>>
>>8085532
I know that straight people are evil diseases that need to die. I've met them.

>>8085543
Have empathy for straight people? What leads you to believe I'm even capable of something that evil?
>>
>>8085620
I'd expect some people to just reject or at least rethink the religion that caused them to effectively kill their child.
But if I were responsible for killing a family member I'd probably never be able to forgive myself and just an hero; unless I was able to convince myself I wasn't to blame.
So going with a thought process that doubles down on the original belief like, "Oops my kid died, maybe because I failed as a parent. Nah, this is a test and I guess God works in mysterious ways, so I'll pray for them to have God's mercy for their sins" seems like a survival mechanism.
>>
>>8085760
God did tell Isaac to kill Jacob
>>
>>8085686
oh my god fuck off you're (ALMOST) as bad as the people who want to put you in a camp

i honestly think you're a troll
>>
File: biac.jpg (249KB, 1577x876px) Image search: [Google]
biac.jpg
249KB, 1577x876px
>>8085680
>Kidnapped for Christ

this is a better movie on the same theme:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0179116/

and easier to find too
>>
>>8085836
No, I am not almost as bad as you dog shit eating straight.
>>
>>8085860
>me
>straight
lmao
>>
>>8085893
You're straight. Just because you lied again like the straight dog shit always do doesn't make you not straight.
>>
>>8082865
How can a man be so based ? I wish I could kill and torture fags all day long
>>
>>8085154
>being this much of a basic bitch
>>
>>8084519
but anon, they're just running a business, who are you to tell them what they should and shouldn't do?

M U H
F R E E
M A R K E T S
>>
>>8083309
>UK
>free
anon UK has been genociding disabled and mentally ill people for the past 6 years, we're more openly fascist now than the USA has ever been, it's like the movie Brazil here now, fucked up
>>
>>8085760

Muslims were right about honor kiling. Why do we hate muslims again?
>>
>>8086326
>Why do we hate muslims again?
Well i've never hated muslims personally
>>
File: 1491827732520.png (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491827732520.png
41KB, 500x500px
>>8083283
>/lgbt/
>>
>>8084822

Russia's population is 15% muslim and heterogenously dispersed and one example is Chechnya being 95% muslim and where part of Russian minority was ethnically cleansed preceding and during the First Chechen War.

They ban Charlie's Hebdo drawings to keep bigger Muslim minority from not chimping out.

>And wasn't the leader of Chechnya appointed by Putin or something anyway?

Like I said - Razman Kadyrov was appointed by Putin to Chechnya not to be chimp out again (they always chimped out in Russian history)

Even when they give de facto independence in aftermath of first Chechen war, they contaminate the neighbour regions (specially Dagestan) with islamic extremist trying to enlarge their Emirate - Daesh/ISIS style.

>>8084851

Are you going to be prepared to be nuked? And you like to invade sovereign nations?
>>
>>8086322
they arent people tho. if you cant work. you die.
>>
>>8085485
>The parents who send their children to these programs (usually) love their children.
Child abusers also claim to love their victims. Love is no excuse, if your way of expressing "love" involves harming people, then it isn't acceptable.

>>8085836
>shitposting is (almost) as bad as violating the human rights of gay people
>>
>>8086311
It's still child abuse. If the "free market" ever says it's okay to send your kids to a child abuse factory as long as it's a voluntary exchange between the parents and the child abusers, then the free market has clearly outlived its usefulness.

>>8086640
>t. Hitler
>>
>>8088237
Robin is a retard. Enslaving people even when they're children isn't free market.
>>
>>8088259
>Enslaving people even when they're children isn't free market.
Depends on who you ask. Some lolbertarians take "voluntary" too literally and say that child slavery is okay "if the child agrees to it".
>>
>>8090060
That's the old debate over the kind of things people should be able to agree to, combined with the issue of consent to contracts from children.

Those are questions for any society, libertarian or not, regardless of slavery being wrong.
>>
>>8085485
First time I've ever heard of Shoebat. I went to his website and holy shit it's a goldmine. Most of the articles look like they're written by a lunatic, with bright red all caps text in every one.
>>
>>8084892
>At least they don't kill people there though?

No - the people sent there usually take care of that themselves.
>>
>>8090213
Shoebat does vlogs too. Right Wing Watch regularly highlights them for how crazy his screeds are that talk about how all sorts of people from Pamela Gellar, Barrack Obama, Donald Trump, every Chic fil A restaurant employee, etc ought to be burned at the stake for not opposing gays enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-0vzOUu-c

Theodore sounds like an Islamist in these screeds that push the limits of free speech limits on incitements to violence. And seeing as how his father claims that he used to be a muslim terrorist before he became a Christian screaming head pundit it makes sense to me.
>>
>>8088237
>>8090060
>it's not right for parents to send their kids to conversion camp
>therefore the free market has outlived it's usefulness!
I stepped on a Lego, therefore I should amputate my leg to stop the pain.
Why are leftists so fucking dim?
>>
>>8097039
Why do you think everyone who disagrees with you is a "leftist"?
>>
>>8097039
>I stepped on a Lego, therefore I should amputate my leg to stop the pain.
How the F*CK do you think that is a coherent response to what I said?
>>
"There is no war in Ba Sing Se."
>>
Based Kadyrov.
>>
chechnia has been a shit hole for decades. the boston bomber brothers, chechen yes?
its not really "russian", its always been a satellite of ussr.

ussa used to be bad, but the people stood up and put their foot down. they said "this is my homeland and i will not abandon it." every freedom we gringos have is because someone stood up and died for us, to form a new protective law.

african refugees do not fight/stop child soldiers or warlords (phony kony?)
syrian refugees (and koreans) do not fight their state regime.

do not advocate sending soldiers to help these weak populations who dont fight for their freedom. go yourself if your perturbed. get some letters of marquee, haha.

our people are better used finding and stopping travesties at home.

the muslim aspect is a pure joke. ive never met a muzzie that can debate me and win, theologically. but i do concede if religious doctrine or cultural customs are placed above democratically articulated law, the geopolitical region is pure shit.

tldr; honor this massacre by creating new lgbt protections for your comrads. call it jihad. ^_~

unrelated but on topic, research how iran treats tranz. not, agp gay bi, just true tranz. i am impressed at them placing religious law in second place, keeping democratic societial reality as top law of the land. iran and usa are soooo similiar, no titles of nobility....political voting, religious adherance, cultural swings...technological prowess amongst citizenry.... its a trajedy americans view of islam comes from the house of saud.
>>
the alt right doesn't care about gays.

its literally just a few LARP'ing faggots that make it seem that way.

im alt-right and gay, for christ's sake.
>>
>>8109980
The Trump administration seems to be doing the same thing in regards to the Chechnyan detention cites.
All the activism in my country is pretty much aimed at getting my country's diplomats and executives to say something, anything, about Chechnya. But so far the only people to even bother making statements related to Chechnya are the now toothless state department, and the ousted liberals.

Right now Trump is trying to pass himself off as not being in Russia's pocket. Well condemning Russia for not protecting LGBT people in Chechnya would accomplish some of that, but the Trump administration won't do anything.
>>
>>8107473
Russia is setting itself up as 'multinational' (not multicultural) where the civic beliefs are compatible with islamic, orthodox, african, and asian beliefs. Beliefs that are anti-gay, pro-male, and anti-western.

This is why Russia has loved that Syria, Libya, etc are no longer stable as it will put millions of people in Europe who are sympathetic to Russian 'culture' and a fifth column to western democracy.
>>
>>8110689
>This is why Russia has loved that Syria, Libya, etc are no longer stable as it will put millions of people in Europe who are sympathetic to Russian 'culture' and a fifth column to western democracy.

>Implying the russians created the refugee crisis.

No, this was done by the military industrial complex + Big business to bring in an influx of cheap labour without them having to rely on the good will of india or china and being at their mercy,
>>
>>8110733
and the politicians pushing for this, to bring in more people who will be thankful to them, for bringing them over and working them like animals etc, they want those people to also vote for them, its all a big stunt.
>>
I can only imagine the massive orgy going on
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.