[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be possible, as a straight man, to manipulate gay guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (155KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 640x360px
Would it be possible, as a straight man, to manipulate gay guys into being my beta orbiters.
What would be the best way to do this?
>>
>>8081807
Be hot, be a bro, don't be weird about joshing em like punching them in the shoulder and shit like normal bros would, then there you go, they'll have straight guy syndrome.
>>
Yes. If you're hot this is 100000000% possible. You can have a gaggle of gay orbiters as a hot straight man
>>
Be nice, hug them or generally just don't be afraid to touch them, joke around with them about the fact they're gay

Boom, instant orbiter who masturbates to the thought of being with you
>>
>>8081807
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
Kidnap some gay guys, give them addictive drugs and force them to be your servants, punish them if they disobey and let them fuck eachother as a reward too, and there you have it.
>>
>>8081928
>>8081871
I want what OP wants, but I'm bi. Could I get away with that?
>>
>>8082113
just feign being straight
>>
>>8081950
>be social, invite friend over regularly
>be convivial, invite them to eat a homemade meal instead of just going out
>be cunning, put small amounts of ketamine in their food to establish a pavlovian response to your presence
I highly dislike when people try to stop being friend with me.
>>
>>8081807
Yes, although if they go without your cock for too long they'll leave for the next best thing.
So if you want them to be your orbiters on the long term, you'll have to whip it out once or twice when they start getting grumpy.
>>
>>8082119
But what if I want them to suck my dick?
>>
>>8082418
not him but the same advice applies :-)
>>
>>8081807
>What would be the best way to do this?

You'd have to be attractive and have a personality which suggest that there is a remote possibility that you might be gay.

But it is less fun that it actually seems. I've witness how an extremely hot guy, who was taking my same major as me, turned down three girls within the same semester. Shortly afterwards he had a few of gay beta orbiters chasing after him, one of them even got mad at him for refusing his advances. After that the poor guy turned kinda homophobic. I have to admit that he was enigmatic in a positive sense.
>>
>>8082418
invite them over to your house, get drunk with them and jokingly propose that after a while. 30% of the time it works all the time.
>>
>>8081871
>>8081911
Not necessarily hot as in the beach bod sense, in older so more like the hairy dad bod kind of attractive.

>>8082231
I don't buy that. Women can keep their orbiters sexless so I do t see why it would be different just because the gender is reversed.

>>8082457
Autistic screeching orbiters are always a thing and I believe pretty easy to dismiss.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e8teRxOSNHs

Another thing, would it be easier to dupe assertive gays by acting like the submissive or getting submissive gays by acting all alpha?
>>
>>8082418

Do you know what a beta orbiter is?
>>
>>8082692
Doesn't mean I can't throw one a boner every now and again to keep them interested.
>>
Be their wingman. Then they'll know you're cool, but you aren't dtf.
>>
File: u gay.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
u gay.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
>>8086508
Yes, it does.
>>
>>8081807
No

I despise straight guys
>>
>>8082188
>put small amounts of ketamine in their food to establish a pavlovian response to your presence
>>
>>8082596
Women can keep straight orbiter's sexless because women don't care or even know what an orbiter is let alone to keep one hanging around. If anything women just think of him as a male friend and don't suspect much from him.

But the guy you replied to is right. In the gay guys scenario If the straight guy doesn't whip it out every now and then the gay orbitor will much sooner than later burst out in anger/frus and call him out on the bs/games
>>
>>8087422
>call him out on the bs/games

Because this isn't spergy as fuck if you do it to another guy? How embarassing for them.
>>
Honestly, yeah.

A L L gay men are a bunch of retarded thirsty faggots that you could literally dangle your cock in front of one, tell him you're bicurious and tease him into being your beta orbiter.

Seriously. Give a faggot the impression you'll fuck him and he'll be your beta orbiter for as long as you can hand him enough to keep him strung along.

>t. some who has done that with other guys
>>
>>8087435
........... all gay men ? How about A L L men. All men are going to attempt to pursue/persuade. Its how your hard wired.
>>
>>8082596
>Women can keep their orbiters sexless so I do t see why it would be different just because the gender is reversed.
because men are far more generous when it comes to giving away sex than women are.
Straight sex is subject to artificial scarcity.
The ratio women:straight sex is completely out of whack.
>>
>>8087486
>all men

lol no.

Straight men learn after experience that majority of women don't throw them a bone, so skepticism and such develops.

Faggots, aka A L L gay men, deal with little rejection because other men in question will actually throw them a bone a majority of the time. This leads to that "spergy" response the other anon was talking about, because it IS true.

I don't see how this clearly as fuck distinction needed to be pointed out.
>>
>>8087435
>A L L gay men are a bunch of retarded thirsty faggots that you could literally dangle your cock in front of one, tell him you're bicurious and tease him into being your beta orbiter.

When you say "all gay men" you clearly mean to say "bottoms".
>>
>>8082596
>>Not necessarily hot as in the beach bod sense, in older so more like the hairy dad bod kind of attractive.
That's how you get gays with daddy issues to want to fuck you, but orbiters are not guys who want to simply fuck you, they're guys who REALLY want to fuck you and will go through any lengths to do so.

It's a prerequisite that you be much hotter than they are. They MUST have no chance of ever being with you, and then you just give them juuuuust enough rope for them to think they maybe might have a chance someday.

And then that's it. The rope is a reverse leash: if they start going away, you need to throw more rope rather than pull it. It's also important to make sure they don't get theirs elsewhere, so you have to fuck up any relationships they try to start with someone else (being specially flirty with them will usually cause them to give up on the other person and focus on you, then you just wait until the other person leaves and go back to business as usual).

But yes, it's a tad harder to do it with gay men since it's easier for them to "get it" elsewhere if you won't give.

>>8081807
And that's how disgusting you have to be. Consider dying instead.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.