[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive never used my penis during sex, I'm a trap and a bottom,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: anime-shemale-panties-28.jpg (65KB, 580x820px) Image search: [Google]
anime-shemale-panties-28.jpg
65KB, 580x820px
ive never used my penis during sex, I'm a trap and a bottom, on hormones, the whole nine etc...

This kinda bothers me because I've been shamed by my friends in the trans community about asking is it wrong to use my penis just once, just to see how it feels.

Does wanting to see how my penis feels inside someone make me such a fucking bad person?
>>
>>8080766
Yes, sexual experimentation makes you a Bad Person(tm). I thought everyone knew this already?
>>
>>8080766
It's not that great. At all. Maybe it's because I've only fucked a trans man and not a cis woman, but I doubt it would have been much better. I have an easier time reaching orgasm just by masturbating.
>>
>>8080766
>trans woman
>bottom

Shut up, you're just a hole, dumb slut wanting to use her dick.
>>
>>8080793
...more
>>
>>8080766
Dont worry anon, i would let you put it inside me.
>>
>>8080812
Absolutely degenerate, you need to be dicked hard. People like you really grind my gears, I want to hurt you is what I'm saying anon.
>>
>>8080775
>>8080793
>>8080950
School out already?
>>
>>8080975
Why are you so triggered over a few playful comments?
Is the more suitable question here
>>
>>8080950
How do you want to hurt me?
>>
>>8081096
In every way you can imagine anon. I want to fuck you hard while choking you out. Fuck you against a wall and bash your head in.
That's what you deserve you stupid slut.
>>
>>8080766
Of course not. Don't let the trutrans brigade shame you for being an agp.
>>
>>8080766
I don't give a shit what you do, and you shouldn't give a shit what people think you should do. Tell them to fuck off and mind their business, that's what I say.

Now run off and take that dick like a champ.
>>
>>8081235
>>
>>8080766
No it doesn't make you a bad person to be curious about your body. Being ashamed of your body just because people make you feel like you should be is stupid. Don't hate parts of yourself that you don't natually feel upset by and that aren't hurting your health. If your genitalia don't upset you, why would you create that problem for yourself? If you already had a feeling of acceptance toward your body and these people pressured you into feeling ashamed, that's pretty shitty of them.
>>
>>8081362
You got Contact?
>>
>>8081751
[email protected]
>>
you need to be in permanent chastity. your penis should only be exposed when you're switching to a smaller cage
>>
>>8081856
Sent you an email qt
>>
>>8080766
>Does wanting to see how my penis feels inside someone make me such a fucking bad person?

It doesn't. Whoever tells you so otherwise is just trolling you.
>>
>>8081958
Wait are you a guy or a girl? cis or trans? gay straight or bi. This is important.
>>
>>8082165
Bi guy
>>
>>8082165
>>8082222
Also am Cis, not Trans.
>>
>>8080793
>>8080950
>>8081235
wheh
>>
Do we even have mods here
>>
>>8082266
Mods are too busy with anal beads, what do you expect, it's /lgbt/
>>
>>8080766
if you want to penetrate your partner then you are a rapist
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.