[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you only be allowed to transition late if you can prove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 54345345.png (1MB, 1424x992px) Image search: [Google]
54345345.png
1MB, 1424x992px
Should you only be allowed to transition late if you can prove that you were blocked from transitioning as a child?
>>
>>8079653
> blocked from transitioning as a child

How do you define blocked, couldn't you make the argument that their are many implicit / explicit ways of being blocked from transitioning as a child?
>>
>>8079653
You should be 'allowed' to do anything you want, so long as it does not infringe on the rights of others, friend. Hope this helps :)
>>
File: 3904589034.png (2MB, 2544x1432px) Image search: [Google]
3904589034.png
2MB, 2544x1432px
>>8079663
that's not true at all...
>>
>>8079693
Why not?
>>
File: 45906894056.png (2MB, 1324x1350px) Image search: [Google]
45906894056.png
2MB, 1324x1350px
>>8079709
late transitioning actively infringes on the rights of early transitioners and without a valid cause showed be barred from allowance to act on it
>>
>>8079739
>late transitioning actively infringes on the rights of early transitioners
In what ways?
>>
>>8079739
>late transitioning actively infringes on the rights of early transitioners
So does stalking them, but you have no qualms about that.
>>
>>8079653
What about a rape victim, it took me ten years to final face the fact I can transition and not be raped again? Am I hurting anyone else?
>>
>>8079761
Even if you weren't, I still wouldn't understand how you are hurting anyone else by transitioning. The OP needs to explain.
>>
>>8079761
That would fall under the "proof that you were blocked" as long as there was simubstantial evidence you were on the track to transitioning.
>>
>>8079800
As in? I mean I was kinda scared straight for awhile... I mostly stole my siblings clothes until I was 18.
>>
>>8079653
All this faggotry from spoiled little shitheads who don't know how easy they have it saying people shouldn't be allowed to transition late makes me feel like people should be FORCED to transition late.

Fuck you.

>t. someone who wasn't able to start until 25
>>
Under all reasonable legal systems, everything that is not explicitly forbidden is allowed. What you are asking is whether or not we should make it illegal to transition early under certain circumstances. To which I would ask... in what way does the action harm individuals, whether it be infringing their rights to life, liberty, and property, or whether it be simply inhibiting their ability to conduct commerce. Does the action endanger anyone to being harmed in any of these manners? Is this endangerment tangible and reproducible? Is it significant?

The only real negative consequence of a late transition is that you get someone who is ugly and depressed. But it is not illegal to be ugly and depressed, so we cannot simply criminalize the action of becoming ugly and depressed.
>>
>>8079935
>The only real negative consequence of a late transition is that you get someone who is ugly and depressed. But it is not illegal to be ugly and depressed, so we cannot simply criminalize the action of becoming ugly and depressed.
There are exceptions to this too - some late transitioners look fine and past just fine and some early transitioners do not pass and/or look ugly.
>>
>>8079954

Right. I'm just looking at it from a worst case scenario perspective.
>>
>>8079653
I can provide a witness: a friend of mine I spoke to about it ~age 13-14. Is that okay?
>>
>>8079977
there has to be more
>>
>>8079653
Cara the funny thing about you is you didn't have it that bad. I mean really. Think about trans kids in Syria who can't even begin to work through dysphoria because their dealing with war. Or maybe try Trans people in North korea. You think they ever get a chance to transition or even begin to comprehend what they are? Get real cara. You don't get to legitimize who is and is not Trans. Selfish bitch.
>>
>>8081109
the latter half has asian easy mode
>>
>>8081128
I don't really get this asian meme.

Asian people only have advantages on their petites bodies, their face is more usually than not completely fucked up and unpassable. Not a single one of my asian friends would actually pass as a girl unless I put paper bags on their heads.
>>
>>8079908
caraposter constantly rps as an early transitioner, thought i'd let you know

he's not even trans, he's a chaser with a restraining order against him for stalking
>>
>>8081203
Cara is trans, she's my sister in arms and she's starting hormones soon.
>>
>>8081208
Always need more shield sisters for the shield wall.
>>
>>8081109
Care is a poor victim of her circumstances. That's why /tttt/ is paying for her hormones.
>>
>>8081247
Cara is a victim of his own retardation and should be mercifully put down.
>>
>>8079908
>>8081203
>She's not even trans,
She's starting hormones.
>>
i wasn't "blocked" per say, but with the area i grew up in i didn't even know it was an option until i was like 16
>>
>>8081128
Not to mention they'll have been malnourished for half their life so they'll have even less effects from testosterone than normal.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.