[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are signs that a guy is gay and a bottom? If you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1461540206421.jpg (170KB, 736x698px) Image search: [Google]
1461540206421.jpg
170KB, 736x698px
What are signs that a guy is gay and a bottom?

If you're a bottom how can you let guys know that you're submissive and a bottom? How can you signal that?
>>
>>8079393
if a guy is gay he is a bottom.
tops are straight.
>>
dog filter on snapchat, 100% accuracy
>>
File: hanky.codes.jpg (362KB, 736x1310px) Image search: [Google]
hanky.codes.jpg
362KB, 736x1310px
>>8079393
>how can you let guys know that you're submissive and a bottom? How can you signal that?

Wear a Navy Blue Bandanna in your right back pocket and look for guys with Navy Blue Bandannas in their left back pockets..

Or wear a t-shirt that says "Catcher" and look for guys wearing t-shirts that say "Pitcher"
>>
>>8079464
I know exactly one person who would have any clue of this stuff
>>
>>8079393
What would happen if you actually talked to your potential sex partner before engaging in coitus?
>>
>>8079464
Can gays actually distinguish all of these colors? I mean, I can when they're next to each other, but I certainly wouldn't be able to tell the difference between "wants head" and "cock & ball torturer" in real life.
>>
>>8079393
Sweetie, you don't have to signal. We already know.
>>
File: c7dd5b0585bf576d1249b3f5d61b4f85.jpg (117KB, 564x1018px) Image search: [Google]
c7dd5b0585bf576d1249b3f5d61b4f85.jpg
117KB, 564x1018px
>>8079541
I guess that is a painful mistake you would only make once!

But seriously, I don't know if anybody every even did stuff like this, and I have seen different charts with different colors, for example I saw one that said wear a "Brown Lace" handkerchief if you were looking for uncut cocks so clearly there is room for discussion.
The only colors I've actually seen worn by people in real life (and this was back in the 80s - I'm an old fag) were dark blue, red, black and yellow and they meant fucking, fisting, s/m and piss.
Oh, I did see a hustler wearing a green bandanna once on his head.
But other than that...
Back in my day the queens would all gossip about each other so much that we all pretty much knew who was top and who was bottom and who had a big dick and who was cut and uncut and who like to be pissed on and who was into dildos etc. so we didn't need bandannas or lace hankies or whatever.
>>
>>8079393
>If you're a bottom how can you let guys know that you're submissive and a bottom?

Telegraph, Telephone, Tell-a-fag

Just tell the bartender at your local gay bar that you are a bottom who needs to get fucked and he will make sure people are hitting on you by the end of the night (if you tip him well).
>>
>>8079603
In this scenario assume that I'm a university student looking for a nice top boyfriend, not a club slut just wanting a one night stand.
>>
>>8079603
>Just tell the bartender at your local gay bar that you are a bottom who needs to get fucked and he will make sure people are hitting on you by the end of the night (if you tip him well).
Really??
>>
>>8079607
If you're looking for a serious boyfriend then you should be able to talk about this with your potential bfs in-person or you can state it on whatever app/dating-site/whatever else
>>
>>8079613
But how do I let them know I'm gay and bottom so that they'll approach me?
>>
File: beach.blanket.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
beach.blanket.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>8079617

Maybe twerk that big booty in short shorts or do squats at the gym - something to get noticed.
What do hot women do that makes them get noticed?
They dress and act sexy.
They talk sexy, they look sexy.
Just be sexy.
And talk about how much you love to get fucked and bad you need a cock in your ass.
>>
>>8079617
Wait, you expect people to approach you? You're gay? You realize gays are only 3% of the population and straight people are violently homophobic on average? There's not a whole lot of approaching that goes on. It's just the reality of being gay.
>>
>>8079603
I'll never understand bar/club culture
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.