[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good heavens, it's gotten to the point when ya need "cisles"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Good heavens, it's gotten to the point when ya need "cisles" threads because trans people wanna fuck gay people. Fucking hell, when is enough enough?
>>
>>8077185
Good heavens, it's like transWOMEN are women. If you feel so strongly about this, there is a disgusting leddit for you.
>>
>>8080764
you revived this dead af thread just to tell the op to go to reddit? you could have let it die man
>>
>>8080767
I have this crazy need to correct people who are wrong even if they are obviously trolls.
>>
File: f82.jpg (20KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
f82.jpg
20KB, 600x470px
You don't see lesbians banging gay dudes. So why do these people insist on showing up everywhere they're not wanted and then complaining about "chasers"?

Don't lesbians deal with enough bullshit, just being attracted to other cis women? Leave the poor things alone.
>>
>>8080974
>You don't see lesbians banging gay dudes. So why do these people insist on showing up everywhere they're not wanted and then complaining about "chasers"?

Literally what. I can't parse what your first sentence has to do with your second sentence, at all.

>Leave the poor things alone.

"Cis" lesbians are the ones who start shit all the time in their containment thread, everyone had to evacuate to the tranny thread to get some peace and quiet.
>>
>>8080991
I say we straight guys form an alliance with you trannies. We will conquer the lesbians and rape them as the spoils.

(Afterwards we'll rape you too though)
>>
>>8077185
>Good heavens, it's gotten to the point when ya need "cisles" threads because trans people wanna fuck gay people.
Actually it's because a small number of 4chan's lesbians are loud, paranoid, and easily trolled by anonymous people who know how to push their buttons (of which there are many). They wouldn't shut up until there was a new thread because they thought everyone in every thread was secretly trans. It was like watching McCarthyism in action, but with tits and lesbian bed death.

Funny how multiple threads of this shit all pop up at the same time. It couldn't possibly be a way to manipulate dialogue on this board, could it?
>>
>>8080974
>Don't lesbians deal with enough bullshit,
>lesbians
>enough bullshit
>the most privileged of LGBT
>privileged even above cishet people
>>
Who even cares about the cis lesbians here, unless you actively want to talk with them? There are like five of them, whereas the MTFs number in the thousands. Real lesbians are not causing any serious problems here.

MTFs do pretty much everything of significance on this board, good or bad, because there are so many of them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.