[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long after you realized you were trans did you come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 10

File: feels-bad-man-pink-dress.jpg (27KB, 560x760px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man-pink-dress.jpg
27KB, 560x760px
How long after you realized you were trans did you come out? And mtf or ftm?
>>
MTF.
Like 2 or 3 years.
>>
I realized I was mtf trans around 11-12 but didn't know transition was even a real thing or possible until I was 19 and started coming out and hrt that week
>>
>>8076308
Hope I get my shit together and start hrt before I turn 20 as well
>>
File: 345903583.png (2MB, 1404x1516px) Image search: [Google]
345903583.png
2MB, 1404x1516px
>>8076251
>realized you were trans
>>
First wanted to transition: 13
Made plan, came out to close friends: 19
HRT, top surgery, went full time: 22
>>
I didn't really admit to myself I was trans until 18. Transitioned at 22.
>>
>>8076251
Five years and counting. MtF.
>>
>>8076806
?
>>
File: nui-harime-kill-la-kill-4.97.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
nui-harime-kill-la-kill-4.97.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>8077663
you mean realized at an early early age that you were female-identified?
>>
>>8077678
*knew
not realized, sorry
>>
File: MODERN WELFARE.png (374KB, 450x604px) Image search: [Google]
MODERN WELFARE.png
374KB, 450x604px
eat ass gay niggers
>>
>>8077678
Starting in my teens felt dysphoric and wanted to be able to do feminine things wishing I were a girl and crap, till it dawned on me

But yeah I'd say I mean I'm curious from how much time was between the point when it first entered your mind that you definitely don't identify as your birth sex to the point where you starting telling people that
>>
>>8077824
>and wanted to be able to do feminine things wishing I were a girl and crap,
What feminine things?
>>
Like 4-5 years, not really sure.
>>
File: 35 heads of expression.jpg (490KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
35 heads of expression.jpg
490KB, 1280x852px
ftm

It's been like 6 years and I'm still not out

I even started taking T without telling anyone but then stopped and went into repression mode
>>
FtM

Figured it out at 12
Socially transitioned at 14
>>
>>8081424
I remember when I was 15 for example I wore a girly-looking apron around extended family and felt really happy

I also feel like I relate to girls more than I do with guys, and I'd get upset that I'm being left out of more "girly things" with female friends specifically cause I'm a guy, or that I'm being treated differently because I'm a guy
>>
>>8081660
You like guys?

>>8081779
You like girls?
>>
>>8082492
In what way do you feel you relate more to girls?

Which girly things did you get left out of and how did you get treated differently because you were a guy?
>>
>>8082834
I guess really at the end of the day girls feel like more compatible friends, although then again I have social anxiety so it's hard to say. But I also find myself empathizing with girls' problems and opinions than guys'.

I guess the left out part was mostly just fearfulness of that being the case and not something I knew 100% to be happening, but I'd wish to be part of their conversations about clothing for example, or getting into deep discussion about people they like/dislike. I know that's kinda stupid but it was more little things than big things.

Which leads me into the treated differently part. I'm a very timid person and I hardly ever approach people myself, and I feel like the girls I talk to think of me as that weird guy who never does anything. I also feel like as a guy I'd never be able to be absolute best friends with a girl cause if I were to do the things that girls say to their friends (e.g. complimenting how they look, wanting to spend more time hanging out) it might look like I'm trying to get them to date me
>>
>>8082492
I can relate hard to this
>>
>>8083779
Holy shit are you me, a side note:

I started hating my attraction towards women and AGPness (I finally cracked down and admitted I had some but hrt is helping remove) but every time I get a sexual urge out of/from any female anything I fucking hate it so much, I just want to like clothes normally. I was doing so well,but been off hrt because they are still being delivered, it's coming back

I just want to be a normal girl
>>
>>8083930
AGPness is a big one for me too. If I were to ever seriously consider srs then I'd probably have to spend a month without any libido whatsoever to ensure I'm not influenced by AGP thoughts. I mean I've got completely non-sexual dysphoria but it's really really easy for sexual thoughts to get mixed in there

That along with the fact that even the slightest, most platonic friendship with a female leading to me having some thoughts late at night about them are reasons why I sometimes think it would be better if I were attracted to guys instead
>>
>wished I was a girl
>found out trans was a thing
>started hormones
>came out
>>
>>8083779
>I know that's kinda stupid but it was more little things than big things.
Don't feel bad. It's natural it would get to you.

>I also feel like as a guy I'd never be able to be absolute best friends with a girl cause if I were to do the things that girls say to their friends (e.g. complimenting how they look, wanting to spend more time hanging out) it might look like I'm trying to get them to date me
It would need to be with an understanding girl, that's for sure.

>>8083930
Don't be ashamed of your sexuality. Unless it's causing you actual problems, it doesn't matter than your sexuality is different from cis girls'.

>>8084044
Honestly I doubt AGP thoughts can be entirely separated from the rest of someone's dysphoria.
>>
Did all of you grow up in gender normative enviorements where girl and boy are clearly defined? Grew up in a rural community where girls and boys were verry the same and didnt have no early doubts of my gender back then.
>>
>>8076251
>Discover Susan's, Laura's, and Kim Petras at 16
>come out
>fail to tolerate the sexist, patriarchal community
>read an article saying estrogen shrinks brains to female size
>go back in closet

6 years later
>discover sane trans people exist
>come out and start hormones

If it weren't for Susan's "hons," I would have transitioned at 16. But they often made threads saying "I'm making so many more spelling errors now," "I can't hold a conversation anymore without letting my emotions get in the way now," and "I can't drive/do math/debate like I used to," so I was scared that I was going to end up like them if I took estrogen. Don't get me wrong, I never thought estrogen had a dumbing down effect, but I was made to believe that estrogen was incompatible and had negative effects on a brain that was accustomed to testosterone.
>>
>>8084773
Fucking Susan's hons
>>
>>8084524
I grew up among hippies with not much clear definition of gender and didn't have early doubts either.

When did you start questioning?
>>
>>8082588
Yes I like girls.
>>
>>8082588
I like guys and girls
>>
Knew I wanted to be a grill since age 5ish. didn't know I was "trans" until I was 11-ish, tried to rationalize it with
>ok, i have a girl's soul in a biy's body. God fucked up
>lots of girls I know wish they were boys, I should try and make the best of it
>attempted(and failed) to steal mom's BC
>disphoria gets worse
>realize fully and completely what trans is at ~13, realize I don't want to be a Jerry Springer freak
> for various reasons, didn't start transition related stuff until 18, didn't get hormones until 19
>>
>>8084773
>ead an article saying estrogen shrinks brains to female size
Top kek it does but your brain just gets denser, you don't become dumber.
>>
>>8076251
>FtM
> Ever since birth it was an inside joke that I was "mistakenly born a girl" and everyone thought I was at best a tomboy, at worst a bad girl to "correct" and shit like that.
> Middle school friends thought I was a boy soul in a girl's body and asked me for advice on how to deal with boys.
> Always thought of myself as, "if only I had been born a guy"

Due to cultural barriers I only found out about the existence of trans people when I was past my mid-twenties. So I came out right away and was immediately estranged from my family but it didn't matter much cause I already lived in a country where being trans wasn't punishable legally.

When did I realize I was trans? Hard to say, I always knew I should've been a guy, I just didn't know I could be one, if that makes sense.
>>
>Mtf
>Started feeling dysphoria at around 13-14
>Was very depressed and suicidal until hrt
>started hrt at 19
>came out to mother 2 months later
>>
>>8086550
How did you get treated differently from cis boys?
>>
>>8086700
It's hard to say. I can't change any of my ID where I live and trans people aren't treated well, so I'm always nervous about things like ID checks and the like. I'm nervous about picking up mail, going to the doctor, being around police, etc, etc.
I don't know how "different" I'm treated. When people find out I'm ftm, they treat me as a deranged female or refuse to talk to or help me. But aside from that, I pass, so people who don't find out what I am will treat me as a regular guy.

Growing up, I remember I was treated like "that one girl who is actually clever" or some shit like that, because my birth culture is very male-dominated. And to my male friends I was one of the boys, for a time.

These things are probably close to the experience of a cis boy, but not quite, I think. I'm always forced to live partially as a female, if only for bureaucratic purposes.
>>
>>8086766
So as a kid you managed to get treated a lot as a boy? What was the "correcting" to make you act a girl and how were you "supposed" to act?

How much are females bureaucratically treated differently from males?
>>
>>8086790
When I was a kid, my family thought I was a girl who wanted to be brave and outgoing like a boy, and joked about it. They thought I'd grow out of it and learn to behave. When I got eight or so, I was expected to act more like a traditional girl, i.e. not talk to boys and not go out alone without a male relative. That's what I meant by "correcting" and "supposed to act like a girl." As I grew out of childhood, everything became serious and gendered. I was given freedom as a kid, which was already a transgression of traditional values, but that was it. As a prepubescent "girl" I had to be proper and all that fucked up shit. Back then, it meant not going out without a male relative, not talking to male strangers unless introduced by a male relative, and not making eye contact with any male I wasn't related with. I couldn't get a driving license as well, I guess that's where the bureaucratic shit starts.

Now I emigrated so I live in the EU and it's a bit better but still, trans people are treated differently. Females aren't treated differently by the administration as far as I can tell, but trans people are. It's often shit like "we don't serve do people here" when I go to the doctors, or "we don't accept trans people here" when I look for a job or a place to live. It's only a trans problem though, I don't think females are treated especially worse. There's actually a whole lot of female liberation in the EU, especially compared to my african birthplace.
>>
>>8076251
Realized when I was 6 or so but didn't hear the word trans until I was 14 - that's when I found out transition was an option. Wasn't able to be out because of religious parents so had to wait until I got to college.

So 12 years or 4 years depending on how you count. MTF.
>>
>>8086890
I'm glad things are better now! I guess you aren't in one of the most Western parts of the EU now if you still get that trans discrimination?
>>
>>8086950
I'm in France actually, I'm fluent in the language. It's a western country but they're weirdly stupid about trans people. EU law does help things move forward though.
>>
>>8086982
>France
That's quite surprising and depressing.

How does EU law help?
>>
>>8086982
I'm in France too! Still presenting male, haven't experienced any of that, that really sucks. Job at least that makes a bit of sense, but it's outrageous that they still discriminate against trans people for housing. Do you know if things are better in any other EU country, like Germany or Denmark? I know you speak French, but it takes less time to learn a new language than to see social progress especially in relatively-conservative France.
My dad came to France from Africa too, funnily enough. He grew up in Djibouti.

>>8087004
Anti-discrimination laws, probably. That's the sucky part of all the anti-EU stuff lately, though I sympathize with it.
>>
>>8087004
EU law has authority on all member state laws, which means no EU country can pass a bill promoting something going against EU law (bill voted by the EU parliament). And EU law explicitly supports trans rights. So that's one thing.
EU states can also be asked to pay fines if their laws are not updated to be compatible with EU law. There are diplomatic problems with this, it's difficult to ask a big country like France to be responsible.
In any case, europe has a human rights court which supersedes all national courts, and that european court of human rights is pro trans rights as well. So for instance if you ask for an ID change and your country refuses, if you have the money you can bring you case to the european court of human rights.

European influence isn't as big as legal texts say cause it's all reliant on diplomacy, but it still puts pressure on countries that fail to meet EU standards. Especially since France has been found guilty of "violating basic human rights" of trans people as of april 6th. French elections for president are very soon too, so mainstream media are picking it up and hopefully it'll be openly talked about. Progress is slow, but it's happening.
>>
>>8087084
Yes, a lot of trans people are moving to the UK, or in Belgium, because they're more trans-friendly. Scandinavian countries are also good, or so I heard.
I got attached to the place though. I live on the coast near Brest, I don't know if you see what it's like but damn, the western coast is just fucking amazing. Feels like home to me.
>>
>>8076251
>realised 13, told friend not long after
>she told entire school so i made up rumours that she was an insane compulsive liar and had already apologised for making up that lie, just ask her
>eventually destroyed her reputation and she had a major breakdown, psych ward stuff etc
>anyway then i was repressed for ten years
>"realised" it @21 and told first friend ~a year later
>actually transitioning now @23
>>
>>8076251
ftm
had signs at 5 or so, realized at 10, came out at 11, started T at 15
I'm gay but would probably fuck a non passing mtf in the right circumstances
>>
>>8087089
>French elections for president are very soon too, so mainstream media are picking it up and hopefully it'll be openly talked about.
Sounds like a distraction from more important issues like stopping the Islamization of Europe.
>>
>>8076791
You see I could of easily of posted this a few years ago, but now that I'm actually transitioning I'm blown away by how I feel

JUST DO IT
DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

seriously though, I've gone full Rahman noodles mode just so I can afford the hormones
>>
I realized it back in 2010 and came out to one of my friends back in 2012. Then to my mom the same year, but only after talking it out with my therapist and in her presence because I was fucking scared of telling her. She reacted well, but considering I have never trusted and probably will never trust her because she used to hit me when I was a child it was pretty much useless. I went back to repressing mode that same year, became suicidal back in 2015 and decided to stop being a gargantuan coward and start my transition this year.
Who could tell that getting hit by your parents could fuck you up so much in the head to even go as far as don't caring about your own well being. Someone should call UNICEF and tell them about it.
>>
I got dysphoria when I was 19. I'm 21 now and still have dysphoria growing more and more. I cant find any other people who got dysphoria later in life than reddit hons. I'm too much of a coward to open up to therapists about it
>>
I just thought hating being a girl was a normal thing for a long time. Couldn't accept being ftm trans until 19. Still feel shit about it all.
>>
>>8088402
>I just thought hating being a girl was a normal thing for a long time.
How could you think that?! What made you realize?
>>
>>8076251
MtF.
Had GNC experiences since childhood.

Realized something major was up around 12, but wasn't sure what.

Considered that I was trans around 14, but decided against it because of fears about being a hon and social acceptance. Also thought that it might just be a phase and I'll grow out of it once puberty is done.

18 years old, no more puberty, I hate myself, my body, and my role in society more than ever. Finally break down and decide I'm trans and have to do something about it. Came out to friends and family and started hormones half a year later.

I remember meeting a repressed trans person online when I was around 13 or so. I think seeing how fucked up they were just pushed me into the closest even more out of a fear of ending up like them.
>>
>>8088501
What were your GNC experiences?

What was fucked up with the repressed trans person you met online?
>>
>>8088402
Same, except from the MtF side. I seriously thought it was normal for men to secretly want to be girls.

>>8088445
No idea how I started thinking like that, really. I guess it was just some weird manifestation of my repression. I never really got close to anyone either so it was hard for me to get a better view of just how different I really was from cis dudes.

As my dysphoria got worse and worse I started to understand this wasn't a normal thing at all.
>>
MTF. I didn't know it was a thing till I started high school, but after that a little less than a year. but if I'd known what being a trans was in middle school I would have probably agreed with it - I was cross dressing basically all my downtime outside of school and home, because my friends from school (and their friends) would encourage and enable it. just didn't know enough to think too much of it.
>>
>>8088536
>What were your GNC experiences?

When I was really young, like 5-8, most of my friends were girls, I enjoyed playing with my sister and her toys a lot, I'd crossdress in my mom's clothes and wear her makeup, even openly around the house sometimes. I can remember people saying I should've been born a girl because of how I acted and those sorts of things.

9-11 is when things really started to turn for the worse. Puberty began, and the ensuing awkwardness it made me feel caused me to lose all my friends and become antisocial. Other boys being excited about their future, wanting to be things like police officers and astronauts and having a wife and kids wasn't something I could relate to. I distinctly remember from a young age that the idea of growing up and getting a wife felt very odd to me. My dad kept pushing more me to act more masculine, he'd call me a sissy and tell me to man up and stuff whenever he saw me acting GNC. Tried to get me into "manly stuff" like football, construction, cars, etc.

12 and up things just kept getting worse and worse. I was getting progressively more masculine from puberty. I grew my hair long and started wearing hoodies and sweat pants almost always (even in summer) since I felt ashamed of my body. Depression and anxiety made me lose interest in school. I was previously a model student, but from middle school onwards I just kept failing classes and became more and more interested in video games and anime as a form of escapism. Other guys started dating, which I couldn't relate to at all. I had crushes two girls in my life, but it was always in an admiration "I want to live vicariously through you" sort of way. I never really felt genuinely sexually attracted to women (or men) until I started hormones (I'm now bi, leaning towards men), and my inability to relate to people made romantic attraction out of the question. I didn't have my first kiss or even a boyfriend/girlfriend until starting hormones either.
>>
>>8088536

>What was fucked up with the repressed trans person you met online?

I really can't remember many details, unfortunately. I just remember that as a kid they crossdressed and their mother would use female pronouns for them, but it stopped as they got older. They obviously had some sort of neurotic problem though and did not seem "normal" I guess? I can't really give you detailed examples because I can't remember them but they had the kind of delusion you see in the Susan's hons we make fun of, I guess? Whatever it was, their problems scared me even further back into the repression closet.
>>
i felt out of the binary since i was really young, i'd say about maybe 7 or 8, didn't realize what i was till i was about 16, and i'm now in the process of transitioning at 20
>>
>>8088719
I'm >>8084773 and I can relate with you. Hons are the reason why I don't care about pronouns or "gender identity" crap. Had I learned about trans a year ago, I would have thought the gender bender aspect was cool. But hons ruined everything.
>>
>>8084773
> "I can't hold a conversation anymore without letting my emotions get in the way now,"

This one is a bit true though. Not every conversation, but I'm definitely more outwardly emotional than I used to be. Started HRT at 18 and I hadn't cried for about 4 years. 1 year into HRT and I cry once a month or two. I laugh near-daily when I used to laugh extremely rarely. It's not that I'm more emotional, but more like I physically express emotion more. I'd find things funny enough to laugh and sad enough to cry pre-mones, I just didn't actually physically react usually.
>>
I'm >>8081660

I just want to add in here that I took "realized you were trans" to mean realizing with the actual knowledge of what being trans means. If we're just talking about when we started doing trans kind of stuff or having trans feels, then I had been referring to myself as a boy since at least age 7 and gave myself a male nickname that I tried to get everyone to call me for a while. By 13 I was trying to look like a boy in public and would get very happy when it worked. I never knew what all this meant, the only model for the kind of thing I was doing was butch lesbians so I thought maybe I was a butch lesbian. Around age 14 I thought about a boy I liked and wrote in a journal somewhere that I realized it wasnt that I liked him it was that I wanted to be him. Still not knowing what trans was, I met an FTM when I was 16 or so (in my head he was a girl because I didn't know/understand at the time and he didn't explain to me) and when I found out he was getting top surgery I was amazed and jealous, I thought it was the coolest thing that a girl (well, ""girl"") could get their breasts removed and I wanted to do it. He also started using a more masculine name and I accepted it 100% and thought it was awesome although I kept calling him "she" because I didn't realize it wasn't just a nickname. Also around this age it dawned on me that other people thought I was weird because they saw me as female and I had been picturing myself as male the whole time, so in their eyes I must just come across like a very weird and gross girl, and it destroyed my self-confidence and I became very detached from life and from my physical body, and eventually started trying to "grow up" by dressing/acting slightly more feminine although I have never been able to maintain that state for very long. Anyway it wasn't till I was 20ish that I actually learned that "transgender" is not just some freaky shit on Dr. Phil or that transitioning isn't only something people born male can do.
>>
>>8081779
Oh my god what have you done. Transitioned that early?
>>
>>8092130
Well testosterone might be a different story, but that is impressive
>>
>>8076251
>Felt always tempted to do feminine things and hobbies but scared of dad's spankings since a kid
>Only thought transitioning was cutting your dick off
>Go through life thinking it won't work at all
>Age 20, find out hormones are a thing that transitioners take than can actually change your hips/body fat if started early enough
>Break down crying that I never knew and wasted all this time
>HRT asap started 4 months before 21
>Still in the closet to family and RL friends many years later because I don't pass and don't have FFS money :^)
>>
>>8092397
What feminine things/hobbies didn't you dare do?
>>
>>8092467
I was really tempted to do things my mom did like painting her nails, wanted to help her in the garden with one of those big hats. Although I did get into a gymnastics class and that was neat and the class was all girls since no other boys signed up for it. Ballet dancing I saw on tv looked nice and I tried to imitate them when when no one was around, I really envied their outfits. I had a chance to try on one of those outfits while at a female friend's house since she had one but I was too scared of what she'd think if I asked.
>>
>>8092510
It's horrible how kids get coerced out of doing what they want to meet gender roles.
>>
>>8092551
Just
horribwe
>>
>>8092563
It makes more than just trans people miserable.
>>
File: ds332rdsg.png (464KB, 1024x427px) Image search: [Google]
ds332rdsg.png
464KB, 1024x427px
>be kid, raised male
>always knew I was a girl however couldn't express myself or face wrath of stepdad
>get yelled at for "being to feminine" a lot
>be 13 is when my ultra religious stepfather leaves our house
>14 tell Ma I'm trans, she doesn't care
>spent teenage years just sorta ignored by rest of my family
>no support from friends
>no friends
>drop out of high school
>20, start actually making money
>family suddenly starts noticing me
>they pretend to care by addressing me properly but we all know it's a lie
>22 start hormones
>Now 23 family keeps up their charade
>>
>>8092687
How could you tell you were a girl as a child?
>>
>>8076251
I learned that I was straight, when I felt nothing but disgust and zero arousal from gay porn.

Also this thread is one of the gayest threads I have ever seen on 4chan.
>>
>>8092715
>trans thread
>gayest thread
no u
>>
File: IMG_4168.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4168.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
MtF
I realized I wanted to be a girl around when I was 10, and started considering that I might be trans when I was 12
I didn't know what hrt was so I decided to repress because "you can't be a girl" but as I got more masculine it became a lot more stressing and at 15 I decided I'd do everything I could to look more like a girl
A few months later I found out about hrt and sold my video games to order some online and a couple months after that I broke down and came out to my family

-end blogpost
>>
>>8092797
How did you realize you wanted to be girl, and how did you start considering you might be trans? Did you ever think you might just be gay?
>>
>>8092804
I always got jealous of girls and wished I could be like them, I thought I'd be more comfortable as a girl and I really liked wearing girly clothes when I could. but yea for a while I thought I was just gay and "all guys want to be girls"
I started considering I might be trans cause I hated the idea of becoming a man so much, but I mostly ignored those feelings because my idea of trans people for a while was old people who cut their dicks off
I was actually inspired to transition by coming here and seeing the pretty transgirls, I wish there was more positive information about this stuff around
>>
>>8092836
What in particular did you get jealous of or find less comfortable about being a boy? Besides the clothes.

Is there anything you miss about what boys are like?
>>
>>8092708
Well I guess maybe i should say i had I went off on a hunch, my personality, mannerisms and interests did not line up with was expected of boys.
>>
>>8086535
>Jerry Springer freak

Holy shit I just remembered that.
I used to flip through to Jerry Springer sometimes when I was sick/skipping school and I remember seeing people freaking out about a bunch of trannies on stage since they were guessing if the woman was a dude or not. One guy in the audience particularly was freezing out about one of being a dude and I remember thinking, "if she's a dude then she is the luckiest person ever to be born looking like that! I wish I had been..." Then I switched the tv back to cartoon s or something because my adhd made me flip through channels immediately forget what I was thinking about. I didn't learn what being trans was untill almost my mid twenties because my life is riddled with little bits like above + a decent amount of my brain repressing after I got negative reactions to stuff. I'll always remember those Jerry Springer episodes though, because I would always come back to that in my head at some point.
>>
>>8093020
What were the personality traits, mannerisms and interests?
>>
>>8092920
Having pretty painted nails, long styled hair, wearing eyeliner, being small and acting feminine without people thinking I'm weird
I'm still boymode so I'm still jealous of that stuff desu, I hate being a boy because of what's expected of me, like I'm expected to wear loose clothes and be strong and dominant in relationships. And people thinking I'm weird for having long hair and shaving cause "boys don't do that"
And I can't just talk to girls without them thinking I'm hitting on them a lot of the time
Just a few things off the top of my head
It's not the worst thing ever living as a feminine boy, but I'd much rather be and be treated like a girl
The main thing that bothers me is my masculine traits, I really hate what male puberty has done to me, but I guess that's getting better
>>
Have memories of wishing I was a girl as early as kindergarten. Realized being trans was a thing around 11, that's when I was aware something was wrong with me.

Started HRT at 21. Have yet to socially transition or come out to anyone in person.
>>
>>8093341
How did the wish to be a girl progress and develop as you grew up?
>>
>>8091539
I get the same thing too actually. Hearing about FTMs becoming unable to cry was one of the reasons I took mtf hrt in the first place.
>>
>>8094093
you wanted to cry? why?
>>
>>8091659
Damn dude you've been through a lot. But I hope stuff goes well for you
>>
>>8091539
I still can't cry :(
>>
>>8096600
Thanks anon
>>
>>8076251
I told my Mom via text when she was on a trip. felt nauseous as hell the next day and had to skip school.
Immediately after she just kinda repressed that from her memory. She hasn't brought it up since.
>>
>>8098467
How long ago was that? Did she respond to the text?
>>
>>8088229
That's horrible. I wish you luck with transition
>>
>>8094607
Well I became super fake trying to use religion to cure my gender dysphoria and pretending to like girls. Emotions disappeared but some came back when I tried estrogen. Particularly crying is good because it's easier to know what you're feeling.
>>
File: melancholy-iii.jpg (112KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy-iii.jpg
112KB, 1000x804px
>>8102989
>tfw 9 months on hrt and still hardly ever cry.
>>
>>8102994
Do you know your blood levels or dosage amounts/types of medication? I feel like that might make a difference
>>
>>8103006
Yeah I'm pretty sure all my levels are in the correct range, I'm not sure why I don't cry very much, who knows.
>>
>>8103023
Well if you don't know for sure than they might be wildly out of whack. Also, what medication are you taking? You might be on some experimental femgen regiment afterall. Bica does nothing to prevent testosterone affecting the brain.
>>
>>8103034
no anon trust me my levels are fine.
>>
>>8103043
Ok fair enough. Sorry for butting in :(
>>
>>8103054
No you're fine, I originally typed typed out a big long winded post about my levels / medication but figured it was kind of tmi / unnecessary, so I understand why my vagueness might make you think that is the case.
>>
>>8076251
Immediately but I didn't know I was trans because I thought everyone felt like I did.
>>
>>8076251
>At 13 start to feel different but didn't know trans was a thing
>Come out to friends as bi because too feminine to be straight
>Get bullied so repress feelings
>Find out about transition at 20
>Feel sorry for myself for 1.5 years
>Come out as trans at 21 and no one bats an eye
>>
>>8076251
>17 (though i'd been thinking about it for years)

>coming out
>shiggy

i did tell one or two people just over a year later
>>
I started wanting to be a girl once I stopped looking like one (aunt made me cut my hair and start doing sports and stuff) so like 9. Figured out what trans was at 12, came out to my mom at 14 and she had no idea what I was saying and I couldn't explain it to her better and so I just cried and went to my room, came out again at 17, she still didn't get it. She told me to wait until I was 30 kek. Started HRT the day I turned 18 from a IC clinic because my mom wouldn't sign as guardian. Now It's 14 months later and I'm actually kinda cute and I have a bf and stuff. I moved out too!
>>
when i was like 8 i realized something was off but the idea of being actually trans scared me a lot(mostly due to the stigma associated with being trans where i live); during puberty i started having problems with my body. fast forward to now, those feeling became unbearable and i started seeing a psychiatrist and if everything goes well I should start HRT soonish.
mtf
>>
>>8105389
How did your aunt make you do stuff?
>>
>>8105389
That must have been tough having to wait all that long. Glad you're hanging in there ^^
>>
>>8105429
I lived with her because my mom was a drug addict for a while.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.