[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else accept they are trans but can't take the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1491704095197.png (16KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1491704095197.png
16KB, 259x224px
Anyone else accept they are trans but can't take the next steps to transition because they are too afraid?
>>
File: AAAAAA.png (79KB, 308x312px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAA.png
79KB, 308x312px
>>8075641
No, you are the only one. Here's you (You)
>>
wait until you realize that if you don't start now you'll end up a hon
>>
if you've accepted you're trans, get on hrt asap
you don't need to present female or do anything else
>>
>>8075641
i have. but i have no access to anything. i need help. but no one is willing to help me.
>>
>>8075657
I do realize this and it really sucks.

>>8075668
I mean I'm actually really afraid of transitioning. I think I could lose friends family and it stresses me out a lot.

>>8075679
That sucks anon hope you figure something out soon.
>>
>>8075722
>I think I could lose friends family and it stresses me out a lot.
iktf
i'm 6 months self medding and no one in my family has said anything though, the changes are pretty subtle and it takes a while for it to be obvious
you'd have a lot of time to figure things out after starting

>>8075679
go to hrtgen
look at the OP image and read through it a bit
>>
>>8075641
yup!

>>8075668
>if you've accepted you're trans, get on hrt asap
why though?

if i can't be a cis female why not just be a male?
>>
>>8075641
Yup. Been this way for many years. Shit sucks.
>>
>>8075641
that's literally my exact situation

as time goes on i realize more and more that i'm clinging on to the idea of not disappointing my conservative-but-not-abusive parents as an excuse
>>
Same, but as a plus, I had cancer on my teens and having again now, do no way Im going to play with my hormones. Still Im going to say you should do it, thats the sort of thing that only gets worse.
>>
>>8075641
pretty much where I'm at

most likely gonna kill myself this summer, I can't handle it and I can't live the way I am currently

I just can't do anything when I know I have no future
>>
>>8075804
Yeah I've been this way for a few years now unfortunately.

>>8075817
I've made up so many excuses it's not even funny. I'm mostly just afraid of my parents not being ok with it now.

>>8075996
Wow that's a shitty situation to be in. Hope life gets better for you anon.

>>8076021
I know how you feel in that I know I have no future and my life is at a complete stand still and I can't move forward and have been like this for a few years. I hope I never get the the point where I'm going to kill myself although I've thought about it a few times. If you are really going to kill yourself maybe just try HRT. I don't know I hope you don't kill yourself though.
>>
>>8076021
If you're going to kill yourself why not try hrt or coming out first?
>>
>>8075641
yes

ive been on hrt for almost 6 months now so i suppose i haven't done ANYTHING but it's all ive done besides work on my voice

im getting laser done on my face as well but not having stubble will make me feel better whether or not i end up going full time or not

i just didn't win the transitioners lottery though, im 6'1 with masculine features and i come from a family that would be unsupportive

im scared and depressed most of the time because i know things probably won't work out, im planning on taking hormones for 2-3 years and if i don't see the potential to pass by then ill kill myself
>>
>>8076145
hrt doesn't melt bone and has side effects like losing your dick
>>
I'm taking the steps to transition but still can't accept that I am

I know I am, I just am still working on loving myself
>>
>>8076196
But coming out then, even if you won't pass? That could make you happier.
>>
>>8075641
Yes, actually.
I'm already on hormones though.
I hide in Wyoming in permanent boymode because I'm afraid social transition will lead to me getting murdered or becoming destitute/homeless.
>>
File: 1490764755469.jpg (96KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1490764755469.jpg
96KB, 640x1136px
>>8076222
>working on loving myself
great advice
pic unrelated
>>
>>8076145
because hrt isn't a magic pill that will make me want to live and why would i come out "hey mom and dad I'm a mentally ill faggot that wants to pretend to be a girl"

they'll just take it poorly or best case think I'm really weird and fucked up
>>
>>8077105
>because hrt isn't a magic pill that will make me want to live
It's one possible improvement in your life that could contribute to making you enjoy life.

>they'll just take it poorly or best case think I'm really weird and fucked up
Why care?
>>
>>8075798
>if i can't be a cis female why not just be a male?
Can you actually see yourself living and aging as male without killing yourself?
>>
>>8077323
aging as a male or female is so horrible i don't think about it.
>>
If you actually decide to start taking hrt, is there like an age cutoff before taking doesn't even matter?
>>
>>8077405
>Should be able to pass with varying amount of effort
~25
>Might be able to pass with luck and effort
~35
>>
>>8077450
So I'm 23 are you telling me if I put my all into transitioning I could probably pass?
>>
>>8078086
At 23 the secret recipe is hrt + a couple 10s of thousands of dollars on reconstructive surgery.
>>
>>8075641
I'd be lying if I told you I didn't think "YOLO" as my justification for starting HRT

Also how to start HRT ez mode:
> Skype therapy with Two Spirit Health Services in Orlando
> They typically write you a letter after 1-3 sessions
> Go to just about any endocrinologist or even your primary care physician for info on starting hormones, even if they can't help you I'm sure they have good contacts & databases to figure out who is the closest person who can help you
>>
>>8078145
I'm pretty sure the recipe is really just a bullet to the brain at that age.
>>
>>8078156
>YOLO
I enjoyed that story.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.