[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the reason real why cis lesbians won't sleep with mtfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_lt70f7Xnct1qkmmkt.jpg (120KB, 494x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lt70f7Xnct1qkmmkt.jpg
120KB, 494x700px
Is the reason real why cis lesbians won't sleep with mtfs because they see penises as an icon of male dominance over women, rather than actually finding them unattractive?
>>
>>8074826
Is the op pic a tranny? Can a cis woman have an adams apple that large?
>>
No, it's generally the people attatched to them. Many lesbians still use fake dongers.
>>
File: Coulter-.png (401KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
Coulter-.png
401KB, 600x395px
>>8074832
Yes they can.
>>
>>8074826
male socialization.
>>
>>8075405
Not Trans but what exactly does that mean?

Assides from the fact that girls were socialized to avoid hard work and taught that stem and other unfemminine occupations were beneath them.

I don't get it, you bully other girls who were good at math and deliberately keep yourself from stem tracks or working long hours and now you demand quotas and redistributive taxes against stem.

Female socialization seems toxic as fuck.
>>
>>8074826
Basically >>8075405

Cisbians are socialized as men. That's why so many of them are butch.

Just like many cis men they find mtfs gross.
>>
>>8075461
Yeah, but asking as a Cis man, what does your socialization mean asides from the fact most of you were taught indolence and hate people who work hard to get ahead.

There wouldn't be a wage gap if you just worked hard and took jobs you see as too dirty for you
>>
>>8075473
>most of you were taught indolence and hate people who work hard to get ahead.
That's what cis girls were taught. We were taught to be the ones working hard and let cis girls indulge.
>>
>>8075484
Exactly, women were taught when young that they were too good for greasy work, that being good at math made them unfemminine and that they could marry into money.

The result is now the wage and career gap and lots of angry women demanding we confiscate the wealth of hard working people and give it to them. If they just got their hands dirty and had studied unglamorous shit they'd be well off too.
>>
idklol stop thinking the world works like /lgbt/ thinks it does

im dating a cis lesbian and she doesn't care about my penis, just sees it as another sexual organ (though desu i don't ever want to use it)

just start shitposting ironically and soon you'll see the light
>>
>>8075502
You're right. Female culture is toxic.
>>
File: ScVJFa5.jpg (46KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
ScVJFa5.jpg
46KB, 500x329px
>>8075502
>that being good at math made them unfemminine

You think people are bad at math on purpose?
>>
>>8075876
Most women go out of their way to avoid studying it in college.
>>
>>8074826
Well, it's both for me.
>>
>>8075904
Because they are bad at it. Do you take college courses you know you'll be bad at?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.