[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say that someone invents a magic pill that would instantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1491307556437.jpg (14KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
1491307556437.jpg
14KB, 300x298px
Let's say that someone invents a magic pill that would instantly and perfectly transition you from one gender to the other. You would be completely passable and free from dysphoria, your ideal body. The catch is: it would also erase all your memories of having been assigned to another gender, and you will never get progressivismbux for being trans, because neither you nor anyone else will realise you are.

Do you take it?
>>
Yes. This is the whole idea of transitioning. Fuck the Oppression Points.
>>
>>8073319
You don't want to remember your struggle and triumph, just to be the age you are now with no excuse for having accomplished so little?
>>
>>8073296
Might as well just kill myself and hope the Buddhist were right
>>
File: 1478214156743.png (176KB, 473x471px) Image search: [Google]
1478214156743.png
176KB, 473x471px
>>8073296
Hell fucking yeah. That's not even a downside.
>>
>>8073296
God I WISH I could forget the fact that I'm trans and I'd especially fucking love to forget I was ever male. I want to eliminate all maleness from my body and all the maleness that being seen as male by society forced into my mind. I would take the pill in a fucking heart beat
>>
>>8073296
Yes.
>>
I don't think I feel the same way as you grills. Does that mean I'm not trans? Like I picked up some social habits while male that I think help with self-assertiveness etc., and I would prefer not to lose those.
>>
>>8073296
I'd rather other people don't know I used to be male, but no way would I want to lose my own memories. They made me the person I am. Losing that would be erasing me and putting some girl in my place.

>>8073514
It just means you feel differently about it. Some people like >>8073456 found being male traumatic enough they'd rather forget it, some like us value our experiences or the habits we got.
>>
>>8073296
Would we lose all our trained skills from before too?/ would our families/friends/partners still know us from before?
>>
Yes but just because I want to abuse my power by peeing outside, tricking straight men into being gay and getting an extended warranty on my liver.
>>
>>8074186
Answer for each possibility and say how you interpret it.

I wouldn't mind losing skills if I'm losing memory anyway.

For friends/family, I imagine they would still know us just as they do, as if they magically forgot we used to be the other sex. So no changes to history, just no memory for them that we changed. Which could lead to odd things like them not knowing why we don't have any girl clothes, but it's less complicated than the alternative of a whole different life.
>>
File: 1490726527626.png (176KB, 343x411px) Image search: [Google]
1490726527626.png
176KB, 343x411px
>>8073296
HAHAHAHA are you retarded of course I take the pill. Do you think even if you are with an insurance company that pays for these things it's free? no you moron you still have to pay, especially for _good_ surgery
>>
File: 1482614270154.png (288KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
1482614270154.png
288KB, 480x550px
>>8073330
I'm only going to throw in more shitty years of my life doing what is actually an act of trying to catch up to something cis people where born with. better to take the pill and get working immediately on real shit that matters,.
>>
>>8073296
Fuck yeah.
I don't want them now.
>>
>>8073296
Yes
>>
>>8073296
so what's the catch?
>>
>>8073296
So I just forget that I'm trans?
What are you, retarded?
I'd kill for that.
I get to have kids and not feel (more) inadequate next to other women? And I get my ideal body? Fuck. Yes.
Sign me up.
>>
>>8075234
You lose your memories. Someone would consider that to be the essence of who you are.
>>
>>8073296
Honestly... no.
>>
>>8079382
but the only memories you actually lose are the ones we never wanted in the first place (the physical experiance of being a dude)
>>
>>8079382
would i have to learn how to walk again?
like after a stroke?
>>
>>8079395
It's still part of you and just because you didn't want that experience and don't want it again doesn't mean you want to become a person who didn't experience it.

For one, it would you you'd properly appreciate your sex switch. A cis person wouldn't.

>>8079402
Not that bad. Just gendered memories.
>>
Id be afraid that id end up as some cis-bitch with no sympathy for others, especially trans women. Also, how would I appreciate the miracle that I've been given?
Could I write my new cis-self a letter begging her to wake up every day and thank the goddess that I'm not a tranny anymore?
>>
>>8080366
This is a really good plot for an episode of a hypothetical trans-themed cartoon or something. But it's basically just a retelling of "It's a Wonderful Life" , which has been done on cartoons before.
>>
lmao you people dont want a cis pill because "muh identity" but this pill is totally fine?
>>
>>8080407
This pill IS a cis pill, more so than the other one. The other one basically turns you into a member of the opposite gender, this one turns you into a cis member of your gender.
>>
>>8080366
oh god this is actually how it works. Cis women just don't remember their past life as a tranny and take it for granted
>>
>>8079413
>doesnt mean you want
you're projecting pretty fucking hard here. most people in this thread are for taking the pill, enjoy being trans
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.