[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I kill my sissy fetish? I'm a fairly conservative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0334.jpg (71KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
71KB, 680x818px
How do I kill my sissy fetish? I'm a fairly conservative person and wanting to be pretty and get fucked in the ass is ruining my mind
>>
>>8070330
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8070330
If you really really can't drop it just transition. Lots of people with AGP end up transitioning because eventually it will turn into dysphoria.
>>
>>8070362
I don't self identify as a tranny so why does it matter if i am
>>
>>8070330

Just transition and find yourself a cute young guy to date. When he proposes to you, you can start planning out your wedding together. How your long, white, frilly dress is going to be, the venue for the reception which could be anything from a white castle to a romantic restaurant with an enchanting view of the city skyline, the colors and designs of the invitations which are a chance to show off your feminine personality and aesthetics. There are so many things to decide. And can you imagine how you'll be feeling in that white dress when you're sitting at the reception table eating dinner, knowing that you're a married woman now, next to your husband? I can say you'll be absolutely exhilarated when he sensually touches your arm, the touch conveying -exactly- what he's looking forward to next.

Do you think your parents are really going to be upset with their little girl for finding happiness and marrying a respectable man? All your parents want is for their daughter to have happiness.
>>
>>8070969
Please don't say anything like that it turns me on
>>
>>8071176
>degenerate sissyboy sucking off old men in dirty bar bathrooms while wearing ill-fitting slutty outfits
vs
>modest family woman in a monogamous Christian marriage

Gee, I wonder which of your potential futures is more conservative
>>
>>8070330
Just take the titty pills anon, there's no winning this.
>>
>>8070330

I had the same feeling in my teens and early 20s. You grow out of it.
>>
>>8071462
That's what I told myself from 11 to 23. Then I transitioned and wish I had done it earlier.
>>
>>8071514

Yeah I still wish I was a girl and transitioned before puberty but I didn't. Actually I wish I was just born a girl but I wasn't. I wish I knew the mega millions jackpot numbers but I don't. By the time I knew I could transition it was too late. But I'm completely fine with that now. I grew out of it enough where it doesn't effect me anymore.
>>
>>8070330
honestly get gains. It probably won't work but you also probably lack test. Learn to embrace hairy bara guys and their nipple fetish instead
>>
>>8071557

Then you haven't grown out of it in any meaningful sense.
>>
>>8070330
>sissy fetish
>conservative

Wow. What a 100% total surprise that could never happen in real life.

So anyway, you need to figure out if this is just a fetish or if its something else. Repression isn't going to work because it never works (repression gen exists because they want to convince themselves they are doing something when they arent). Figure out what this is, become comfortable with it and then hide it from the outside world. Thats the only way your are going to get out of this with the minimum amount of psychological problems.
>>
>>8070330
Just transition ffs. It's painfully obvious that you're a tranny. Being a tranny and conservative aren't mutually exclusive things. Look at Blaire White. Your options are pretty much to transition now, likely pass and live a normal life as someone's wife or to end up denying yourself and become a Craigslist hooker. The choice is yours op, but you will have to live with it for better or worse.
>>
>>8072446

that's funny, because the biggest sissy fetishist i know is a complete and utter libtard
>>
>>8072712
>that's funny, because the biggest sissy fetishist i know is a complete and utter libtard

Who gives a shit? The main point of my post still stands.
>>
>>8071397
Yo as a third party i just wanna say this was skillfully done.
>>
>>8070330
what i did was crossdress, and just starring at my manface made my interest in this fantasy cease, as well as seeing real sissies online (mid 40's obese hons)
>>
>>8070330
You marry a conservative guy from the Middle East to hate fuck and rape you like the little sissy slit you are
>>
>>8072986

>post yfw if you were a ten year old crossdressing now, you would fall in love with your reflection, and run screaming to your parents that you want to be a girl
>>
You have to escalate so that eventually the sissy fetish will seem boring.

Try getting into the idea of wearing diapers next.
>>
>>8070330
You need to stop whacking off and start pumping iron.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.