[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tranny supporters always quote "muh high suicide rates"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: xxxxxx.jpg (75KB, 542x792px) Image search: [Google]
xxxxxx.jpg
75KB, 542x792px
>tranny supporters always quote "muh high suicide rates"
>they don't take into account that 99% of those suicides are just suicide attempts for drama and attention
>some triggered tumblr transkid cutting themselves or popping 2 pills will literally count as a suicide attempt

I mean just look at this board and how small the % of the trans-people is that actually DIES from suicide, it's small as fuck. And why is it surprising that mentally ill people would abuse suicide attempts to get whatever they want?

The % of transpeople who actually die from suicide isn't that fucking high compared to other mental disorders.
>>
>>8067795
Yup see even if we factor that in the end result is the same though. Mental instability with possible treatment.

Got anything else? I know that seemed like a dynamite criticism but its not that important.
>>
>>8067795
I tried to drown myself three nights in a row in a quarry lake wearing heavy woollen clothes
is that 'serious' enough for you?
>>
>>8067795
>attempting suicide just for attention
>occasionally accidentally managing it
trannies confirmed female
>>
>>8067953

>I tried to drown myself three nights in a row in a quarry lake wearing heavy woollen clothes
>is that 'serious' enough for you?

That doesn't sound like it would work at all. And you're still here after three attempts, so I think you proved conclusively that is an attention-seeking, ineffective method.
>>
It's true. It's just like that retarded 1/4 sexual abuse statistic feminists push which is complete bunk. Apparently the real number is closer to 1/40. Which is still a fucking lot, that's still plenty to complain about.
But people always need more, until all they end up accomplishing is scaring the shit out fo the people they're claiming to protect and making them feel hopeless.

>you're a woman? have fun getting raped, it's only a matter of time. don't bother telling police, even an air tight case is no case at all. don't bother telling your friends, they'll just call you a slut.
>you're a tranny? might as well kill yourself, putting pressure on the powers that be to change things by inflating the suicide statistic is the most worthwhile thing you can do to contribute to better trans rights in your next life

Then they bitch that it's other people normalising this kinda shit.
>>
>>8068014
wew
>what is confirmation bias: the post
>>
>>8067953
>have complete control over your own death
>pick one of the all time worst ways to go
nigga wat are you doing
>>
>>8068045
>Apparently the real number is closer to 1/40. Which is still a fucking lot, that's still plenty to complain about.
Compare that to men and factor in how many won't even admit to themselves that it's abuse/rape when it's a woman doing it.
>>
File: 1421792640149.jpg (2KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
1421792640149.jpg
2KB, 121x125px
>>8067953
holy fuck I'm laughing so hard
>>
>>8068083

Yeah, there was that one study which came out with the conclusion that male rape is relatively rare. But when you actually go through the data, they simply don't define "man forced to fuck someone" as rape (as opposed to getting fucked, which is counted as rape), and when you include that, the rate of victimisation/perpetration actually comes out surprisingly even.

It's a stupid crime to gender, really. We don't redefine theft based on whether it happens to a man or a woman - even though men and women have historically (and still are to an extent) distinguished based on finances (men paying for dates, women not having employment opportunities, discriminating divorce settlements to factor this in, etc), so it's not like it's even an off the wall comparison.

'Male rape,' 'female rape,' it's bullshit.
No means no, rape means rape. It's no more a crime against women than AIDS is 'the fag disease.' And as hard as gays had to fight for recognition during that whole epidemic, it's not like they WANT that association, so why do feminists cling so hard to rape belonging to women?
>>
>>8067953
If you really wanted to kill yourself then you'd have seen after the first or second attempt that it wouldn't fucking work and you'd pick a method that had a higher success rate. You're either stupid, uncommitted, or some combination of the two.
>>
>>8068052
I mean, they're not wrong. There's a lot easier ways to kill yourself if you aren't just looking for attention.
>>
File: 1467504964679.jpg (82KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1467504964679.jpg
82KB, 500x370px
>killing yourself instead of becoming a qt grill
Fucking retards, I say.
>>
>>8068127
>>8068076
that's exactly why I stopped trying though, I realised it was difficult and unpleasant and realised I can't realistically kill myself unless I get my hands on opiates
>>
>>8068146
what about killing yourself instead of becoming a hon? that's what I was trying to do
>>
>>8068122
Funny how everything counts when it's to make women victims but nothing does when it comes to men.
>>
>>8067795
I tried to kill myself a few times well not really kill myself but take enough drugs that could kill me and not care if I woke up or not. I don't know how heath ledger ended up dead when I take more drugs than it took to kill him on the regular.
>>
>>8068197
m8 there are plenty of easy, foolproof ways to kill yourself without opiates, and opiates aren't even hard to get anyway. Glad you stopped trying, but you're not very bright.
>>
>>8068341
heath had actual stressors in his life and internal factors that contributed that made his attempt more effective
>>
>>8067953
>"tries" dramatic novel like suicide
>is an attention whore namefag

It's like pottery.
>>
>>8068359
not without horrific pain and panic
exit bag is a meme
>>
Most trannies are just crossdressers that think that becoming the caricature of a woman will magically fix their lives.
You don't entertain the delusions of anorexics, why do that for trannies?
>>
>>8068450
Lock yourself inside a car and die from carbon monoxide poisoning like the nips.
If you are not only looking for attention that is.
>>
>>8068052

Nice try, but let me tell you what you were actually thinking after the first failed attempt.

"Oh good, I'm still alive! This is a perfect 'suicide method' for claiming I'm entirely serious about killing myself. Now to keep doing it until everyone realizes how serious I am about dying." After the third attempt you stopped because it's apparent to everyone else this is a method designed to fail and seek attention.

Do you have any evidence it works?
>>
>>8068197
you're literally retarded

>charcoal burnings (painless)
>jumping off of tall thing (painless)
>>
>>8068528
>drowning
>always fails
>>
>>8068415
Nah he was a pussy with barely any problems. I have real problems but that doesn't make the drugs kill me. Given if I actually tried to make a legitimate attempt I would just go out and find heroin instead of just mixing 4 to 5 different pills.
>>
>>8067970
Confirmed faggots rather.
>>
File: blaire.png (368KB, 766x398px) Image search: [Google]
blaire.png
368KB, 766x398px
>>8067953
Please just stop. If you had an actual death wish you would be dead now, but you don't.

You "kinda" wanna die, but you "kinda" don't. Otherwise you would just jump from a high building or get hit by train, yet your will to live and fear are stronger than your desire to be dead.
>>
>>8068127
Nobody "really wants to kill themselves", though. It's impossible to do outside of high-stress situations without forcing yourself incredibly
>>
File: 1489946390167.jpg (13KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489946390167.jpg
13KB, 207x200px
>>8067953
Should of worn concrete boots anon.
>>
>>8067795
>take into account that 99% of those suicides are just suicide attempts for drama and attention
[citation needed]

>how small the % of the trans-people is that actually DIES from suicide, it's small as fuck.
Why don't you compare it to the ratio for the general population, then you'd at least have an argument.

>>8068122
>It's a stupid crime to gender, really. We don't redefine theft based on whether it happens to a man or a woman - even though men and women have historically (and still are to an extent) distinguished based on finances (men paying for dates, women not having employment opportunities, discriminating divorce settlements to factor this in, etc), so it's not like it's even an off the wall comparison.
It's because of the whole historical meme around human sexuality, the idea that the nature of a sex act is so intrinsically tied to the anatomy it's performed, the idea that the male role is "active" and the female role is "passive".
>>
>>8069804
>pic
Is that lighting or makeup? Did her makeup skills get worse?
>>
>>8071582

It's a well done photo vs an intentionally awkward mid-movement screen cap during a video, dude.
>>
>>8068197
buy a bottle of caffeine pills and down them
>>
>>8067953
>is that 'serious' enough for you?
Not really because it obviously didn't work 3 times. By serious I assume OP means you're doing something that you expect will kill you.
>>
>>8067795
imo this is a perception of mental illness that makes no sense or progress towards improving the mental health industry. I mean people will act like idiots, but like until they seriously hurt you what's the fucking point. please give a source on "supporters quoting high suicide rates" or get out. it's not a "mental disorder", and even if you think it is, please just be a decent human being. fuck like. it's up to you to give people the benefit of the doubt or not, some people need help.
>>
>>8068052
>doing the same thing 3 times
>expecting a different result
are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: IMG_1652.jpg (12KB, 260x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1652.jpg
12KB, 260x348px
More like my muh high homicide victim rate
>>
File: FF.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FF.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>8077057
>>
>>8068450
Exit bag isn't a meme if you're not completely retarded. It's used all the time in assisted suicides.
I think people only fail at it because they're using tiny canisters of helium off amazon. Just go to a welding shop and rent a proper sized tank of nitrogen or argon instead.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.