[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best friend of 14 years always makes gay joke with me >Constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6214.png (912KB, 1275x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6214.png
912KB, 1275x738px
>Best friend of 14 years always makes gay joke with me
>Constantly jokes about how we're a couple and how we're basically married
>Family makes these jokes as well
>Says we look so cute together
>No one knows I actually do fantasize about him fucking the shit outta me
>>
>>8067661
He's probably into you.
>>
>>8067666
Thanks for the love advice Satan
>>
Get drunk with him, his or your place, alone. Casually offer him a blowjob.
>>
>>8067661
Post pics of you twooo
>>
>>8067666
Kek confirms, confess OP
>>
>>8067661
>fucking the shit out of me

That's a disgusting thought. What the hell is wrong with you. Is it some German fetish thing?
>>
>>8067886
it's called an expression. anon
>>
I feel for you OP. I have the biggest crush on my (presumably) straight housemate. it suuuuuuucks. If I didn't live with him I'd probably tell him.

when you and your straight best friend are really drunk/high, offer to suck his dick in a jokey way. If he accepts = PROFIT; if he declines, maintain it was a joke and just the alcohol talking.

Fucking do it man, you only live once.
>>
This was pretty much my relationship with my best friend in college.

I'm really happy he moved away and we don't speak anymore.

You need to move the fuck on, OP.
>>
>>8067891
Yes, and they can, and should, be used tactfully. In this situation is just gross.
>>
File: ladida.jpg (39KB, 533x305px) Image search: [Google]
ladida.jpg
39KB, 533x305px
>>8068179
>>
>>8068155
>I'm really happy he moved away and we don't speak anymore.

Sometimes you need to cut people out of your life because you can't stand them. Sometimes you need to cut them out because you like them far too much.
>>
I was practically in the same situation until a few months ago. I ended up texting him how I felt. He was really cool with it, and now we're still friends. Sometimes my feelings for him still surge back up, but I no longer tear myself up about it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.