[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when your late transitioner twinkhon gf takes her top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: bueno.jpg (80KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
80KB, 580x350px
>tfw when your late transitioner twinkhon gf takes her top off only to reveal those supple conetits (she doesn't wear a bra)
>tfw when you fondle them with great care with your tiny early transitioner hands
>>
>>8067324
>transkids
>dating late transitioners
>>
>>8067324
This is heresy, trannies belong to chasers and breeders like me not to other trannies
>>
>>8067324
Stop making these threads.
>>
>>8068050
> trannies belong to chasers
> not to other trannies
??? contradiction ???
>>
>>8068090
I'm not a tranny and don't even consider myself bisexual (guess i am wether i like it or not)
>>8068100
This is insane, all you are is imitations of women, that's your use
>>
>>8068126
Lmao hardly. Im not an imitation of a woman, im a genuine tranny nothing more or less. Women tend to not have a cock. Men usually dont have boobs and wide hips.

How is this misconception still happening?
>>
>>8068158
Exactly, an imitation not a duplicate. If you were duplicates you wouldn't be trannies you would be women
>>8068161
Well it's a disgrace to fuck dudes in drag so i'm ashamed of my tastes
>>
>>8068186
But im not imitating women, im being a tranny. Catch up. I take hrt, dress pretty, talk soft, but its all to be a mtf trans not a woman. Thats not even possible yet.

Try again if ya want
>>
>>8068209
You don't appear to understand what "transexual" means my friend. A transexual is the person who wants to >TRANSITION< into the other sex, to transform into the other sex. By doing all that you ARE trying to get as close to become a woman as possible. You ARE imitating women
>>
>>8068227
Eh, no not really. Thats a pretty recent idea honestly and the take doesnt hold a lot of water. Most cultures perceived us as a seperate entity. Theres no logical evidence against that so why change to this definition that doesnt even define me properly?

Got more?
>>
>>8068253
Then you're not a transexual just a crossdresser who takes it a little too far. If you want to be a woman you are trans, if you don't then you're not simple as that
>>
>>8068269
Nah see, there you go again applying some hacky new age definition to an ancient phenomenon you dont understand.
>>
>>8068287
>new age definition to an ancient phenomenon you dont understand
Right back at you bro
>>
>>8068373
I mean i spend the majority of my free time researching this kind of thing so thats baseless. You can just say "oops, i guess i figured it wrong my b" and we can all move on.
>>
>>8068387
>You can just say "oops, i guess i figured it wrong my b" and we can all move on
Right back at you bro
>>
>>8068397
Oh geez how silly
>>
File: hmm.jpg (9KB, 171x249px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
9KB, 171x249px
>>8068050
>>8068126
>>8068186
>>8068227
>>8068269
>>8068373
>>8068397

>another retarded chaser trying to define and dictate trans existence
>>
File: histomap.jpg (4MB, 2097x9554px) Image search: [Google]
histomap.jpg
4MB, 2097x9554px
Anon is right though, gender non-conforming men who dressed and lived as woman, performed women's roles, etc. were seen as a sort of third gender, not actual women. That's not to say society prevented them from basketweaving or marrying some foreveralone (actually in some cultures it was like omg you got a magical dickgirl, good for you.) But yeah, whether you're talking gala, galli, berdache, hijra, kathooey, and so on, these distinctions were very prevalent throughout history, and often entailed a unique cultural interpretation, specific expectations. But in all cases, definitely not women. It's important not to enslave yourself to the Judeo-Christian hangups of the past half century, that have produced the scientific transwoman. Don't let yourself be defined that way. Don't let that ruin your sense of belonging in this world. Take the long view, and appreciate the ways that you're different.
>>
>>8068797
Not me lad, science
>>
>>8069027
Oh so you have citations! I love those, please share.
>>
>>8072567
It's such basic knowledge and a matter of common sense that i do not need citations of any kind.
I properly defined what transexual means
>>
File: 1436760551311.jpg (42KB, 442x310px) Image search: [Google]
1436760551311.jpg
42KB, 442x310px
>>8067324
I dont care if this is trolling.
This is HOT.
Keep going.
>>
>>8067324
Nobody cares that you are a chaser if you are hot enough
>>
>>8072582
>It's such basic knowledge and a matter of common sense that i do not need citations of any kind.

what is this fallacy called again?

hmmm :thinking:
>>
>>8075457
>tfw no femboy, cis, or transbian gf
:(
>>
>>8068867
What you neglect to state is hijra and many other third gender have been castrated. So this thing about engineering trans woman is moot. Don't spread mythical bullshit. If our ancestors had the opportunity to have SRS and hrt they would snatch that shit up. Hrt isn't even accessible in India even today. And also a point of refutation, Thailand a place of historical "third gender" population, now since it isn't a complete shit hole has tons of services for transgender folk. Stop being and edge lord.
>>
>>8068867
I'm a ftm and I personally prefer to think of myself as a 'third gender' but if you say something like that to other transpeople it's like you're taking the cause back 3 centuries in their eyes. But I can't shake the idea that I am obviously born 'female' so i am not a cis guy...which makes me different in some key ways even though i can/do fulfill the general social role of a guy. I'm not ashamed of my differences from cis people, but if you are trans and you dont act like you are ashamed of your differences, that means you're just doing it for attention rather than you are someone who has found peace with themself.

For this reason I like genderqueer/nonbinary people because even though I think the specific term "third gender" is taboo to say to them, too, they seem to be more in tune with being proud of being different. I hope eventually a blanket term gets settled on to describe them (I think nonbinary seems to be winning) and becomes accepted because I would be happy identifying as that. I also like it that they are pushing for the use of "they" in English. I speak a few languages and English is annoying because of the gender pronouns. English already uses a plural 2nd person to refer to single persons so I see no harm in increased use of "they" which is already used for single persons just not as often as "you" is used for single individuals.
>>
>>8075994
Oh but I do want to say that I agree with this >>8075906

I'm pretty convinced that the majority of "third gender" people in traditional societies of the past would definitely have pursued HRT if they had the option available. Some might not which I think is fine but I think most would definitely have gone for it.

From casual research I know there were women in Europe dressing and living as men in (at least) the 1800s, most likely earlier, and that by the time HRT started being offered in germany in the early 20th century they were going for it. Same for mtf people although I havent researched them as much. That's definitely not ancient times nor is it a culture that has a built in 3rd gender but it's an example I can think of without spending my afternoon googling stuff at least. But yeah aloready in the 1830s or so there were books being published in europe about "third sex" people who were various combinations of masculine/feminine within male/female bodies and it eventually got separated from the idea of homosexuality, same as how we think of it today
>>
>>8075994
In what way do you feel more third gender than male? Purely biological or others too?

I'm sympathetic to your take on things, although I'm not sure about pronouns. Why not just give third gender natal females male pronouns and vice versa?
>>
>>8076016
>I'm pretty convinced that the majority of "third gender" people in traditional societies of the past would definitely have pursued HRT if they had the option available.
Why? We have eunuchs on this very board, who don't take medication. It's unnecessary. The vast majority of feminizing effects come from castration/AAs. The cessation of male pattern baldness, body hair reduction, body weight redistribution, breast growth, a thinning of the skin--all of that happens without estrogen.
>>
>>8076204
>body weight redistribution, breast growth
Actually, these are estrogenic effects. The breast growth from AAs alone comes from adrenal gland estrogen. Eunuchs won't even get remotely the amount of growth as a woman.
>>
>>8076204
I thought you did need a sex hormone of one kind or the other to stop osteoporosis?
>>
>>8076231
Right, but not from HRT. It comes from your own body.
>>
>>8075552
I like all ladies and lady shaped people.
>>
>>8076204
Now I'm not the guy your replying to but I'll admit I kinda went overboard saying all eunuch or third gender people would eat hrt up. What I meant to say the vast majority would if it was accessible. Sorry that was wrong of me. Hrt isn't for everyone but I think it is a very powerful tool to combat depression, anxiety and b.d.d. symptoms. I also think those who are uncomfortable with their genitalia but would still enjoy penetrative sex not involving anal, SRS is the clear answer.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.