[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say that someone invents a magic pill that would instantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

Let's say that someone invents a magic pill that would instantly and perfectly transition you from one gender to the other. You would be completely passable and free from dysphoria, your ideal body. The catch is that the pill tastes like a buttered popcorn Jelly Belly.

Do you take the pill?
>>
>>8066722
I'd eat 100
>>
>>8066724
this
>>
File: IMG_1098.jpg (82KB, 1200x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1098.jpg
82KB, 1200x901px
27Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.”
>>
>>8066722
The flavor seems like a bonus to me...
>>
File: IMG_0695.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0695.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
25When they found him on the other side of the sea, they said to him, “Rabbi, when did you come here?”

26Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you are seeking me, not because you saw signs, but because you ate your fill of the loaves.

27Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.”

28Then they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?”

29Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”

30So they said to him, “Then what sign do you do, that we may see and believe you? What work do you perform?

31Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’”

32Jesus then said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven.

33For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

34They said to him, “Sir, give us this bread always.”
>>
>>8066752
Hey, I'm a Christfag too, but posting random bible verses isn't gonna save anyone, anon.
>>
File: IMG_0694.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0694.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
35Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

36But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe.

37All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

38For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

40For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

41So the Jews grumbled about him, because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.”

42They said, “Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does he now say, ‘I have come down from heaven’?”

43Jesus answered them, “Do not grumble among yourselves.

44No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

45It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me—

46not that anyone has seen the Father except he who is from God; he has seen the Father.

47Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life.

48I am the bread of life.

49Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died.

50This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die.

51I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”
>>
>>8066722
>and free from dysphoria, your ideal body.
Would get to keep my AGP?
>>
File: IMG_0696.jpg (85KB, 419x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0696.jpg
85KB, 419x894px
2The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”

53So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

54Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

55For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.

56Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.

57As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me.

58This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the breadc the fathers ate, and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Jesus said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum.
>>
>>8066769
on the contrary, could it not save them?

in regards to transitioning, does anybody transition without God's involvement? of course not
>>
>>8066778
Sure, if that's your thing.
>>
>>8066787
this could be a shill trying to discredit LGBT
>>
>>8066722
>The catch is that the pill tastes like a buttered popcorn Jelly Belly.

I dont like jelly beans or popcorn but you present this part like its a negative,
Not only would I take this, Id suck it out of the dick of the nearest chad.

t. transbian
>>
>>8066790
In my experience, when someone fells like they're being preached to, it pushes them further away from God. That being said, I could be totally wrong, so don't let me stop you.
>>
>>8066790
>does anybody transition without God's involvement?

Yes. Literally all of the time. Take your imaginary bullshit somewhere else, please.
I swear, fucking Catholics man...
>>
>>8066794
Same
>>
>>8066794
You are underestimating how disgusting buttered popcorn flavored Jelly Bellies are.
>>
>>8066833
Actually, that's one of my favorite flavors
>>
>>8066793
nah, just an autistic tranny being myself ;)
>>
>>8066837
D:
>>
>>8066833
>You are underestimating how disgusting buttered popcorn flavored Jelly Bellies are.

You are underestimating how much I want the affects of this pill. Besides its a pill, I'll just hold my nose and swallow. Problem solved.
If it doesn't work if I dont chew it or something I would still eat a fist full of them then enjoy a coke right before I go get smashed by a group of diesel dykes.
>>
>>8066722
that's one of the best Jelly Belly flavours though?
>>
>>8066883
It is objectively the worst flavor. Watermelon is the best.
>>
>>8066790
Damn your false God to Hell.
>>
>>8066722
1 Haha-react for you, sir.
>>
>>8066846
>I go get smashed by a group of diesel dykes.

not where i was expecting that to go!

are agps into butch women?
>>
>>8067341
Yes, very much so. It's gynephilia, but it's still female sexuality.
>>
>>8067362
so you like vaginas but you want them to strap on dildos and penetrate (smash) you?
>>
>>8067389
Yeah, or any number of other stuff.... Y'know, thinking about it, the whole idea of "AGP" kind of doesn't make sense. You're supposed to be attracted to yourself "as a woman", but I'm not really attracted to women who are like me, I wouldn't want to be with a needy femme for example, I'd want to be with a self-assured dominant lady.
>>
>>8067418
That does make sense. It's not the same attraction you feel towards other as towards yourself, necessarily.

Some agps like the thought of a butch and a femme but find it hard to decide which they want to be.

Attraction to men works this way too. Getting to be feminine by doing the most feminine of things, heterosexuality with a man.
>>
>>8067458
But am I even attracted to myself? That seems kinda masturbatory.
>>
>>8067505
It's a a bit more subtle. Like, you appreciate pictures of girls you'd like to look like?
>>
>>8067523
Hmmm, maybe that makes more sense. I do like myself a nice inspiration pic.
>>
>>8066724
That's stupid you'd just swap back and forth from one gender to the other 100 times and ultimately end up as the same gender you started as.
>>
>>8067527
Yeah. It's not simply masturbating to yourself. Especially considering being born male. It's more like where a cis person can get aroused by the sex they're attracted to and the thought of having sex with them, for an AGP it's the thought of being her, and quite possibly having sex as her too. But there's often the thought of having sex with her too, mix in with the other attraction.

>>8067534
kek
>>
Yea I chew pills up too lol . no I mean I like being a dude but maybe if I was trippin on acid wile I transition . call it trans flipping
>>
If anything i would rather there be a pill to switch species seamlessly
>>
>>8067584
What species would you like to switch to?
>>
>>8066790
fuck off Rachel I'm tired of seeing your shit.
>>
File: reba-500x630.jpg (87KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
reba-500x630.jpg
87KB, 500x630px
>>8067589
A pretty pony, obviously.
>>
>>8066722
I would eat shit to become an attractive cis girl with no more dysphoria
>>
>jpeg of me overdosing on the pillz
>>
Fucking yes.
>>
>>8066722

Yes. It would be the first time I've had that flavor in my life. Though I hate even the basic jelly belly flavors.

>>8067704

>Christian with a Jewess' name

>>8067534

Probably HSTS, can't into math.
>>
>>8066722

No, ew.
>>
>>8067341
>are agps into butch women?

I dont believe in that a*p nonsense.
What was so unexpected?
I do like butch women though.
And femmes.
Soft butches, hard femmes.
As long as they are interested in me and willing to take the lead.
Its frustrating though, I hear most lesbians wouldnt touch a transwoman with a ten foot pole so all I have is my imagination and the sex toys Im about to buy when I get my income tax.
>>
File: nigero.jpg (21KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
nigero.jpg
21KB, 570x479px
>>8066722
Fuck...
>>
File: 1478213440545.gif (45KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
1478213440545.gif
45KB, 560x582px
>>8066787
>>
But I like popcorn jelly beans.
>>
>>8066722
Yes but only if its not a chewable
>>
>>8072680
You have to let it dissolve on your tongue so that you taste the flavor of it for the longest possible time.
>>
File: image.gif (840KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
840KB, 400x225px
I'd do it only if I can keep my girldick. Also if I can look exactly like Bailey Jay, that'd be great.
>>
>>8066722
Don't even know what's that but fuck yes. No doubts. No matter the flavour or how many
>>
>>8072704

Including her fucked hairline?
>>
File: 1474733040595.jpg (118KB, 766x610px) Image search: [Google]
1474733040595.jpg
118KB, 766x610px
>>8072704
>>
>>8072750
Eh, I planned on wearing my bangs like she does anyways. Not because I have a receding hairline but because I just don't like how my forehead looks. She passes for all intents and purposes and that's the main thing I want. To pass and look attractive.

tl/dr: it's one flaw. Most MtFs irl have it so much worse than what she does. Let's be real, if most of us achieved that level of passing, we'd be accepted.
>>
>>8066722
Not worth it desu
>>
>>8066722
>gender
You mean sex, right?
>>
>>8066722
I'd take it in the hopes that it can answer my gender issues. I feel caught in this strange, grey, nonbinary area, so if it adjusted one way or the other that would be very helpful.
>>
I would eat a bucket of dog shit, washed down with lutefisk, cazu marzu, surstromming, a dozen century eggs and finally baluk if it meant I could be cis
>>
>>8073848
Calm down. I just need you to eat one jelly bean.
>>
>>8072704
why
>>
>>8066722
I would eat one out of trumps asshole if I had to.
>>
>>8066722
As a cis person I would. My ideal body? No dysphoria even though I was cis before? I wouldn't mind being a girl
>>
>>8079482
Interesting. Is that because you dislike your current body and would prefer anything over it?
>>
>>8080042
That's pretty close. I also naturally have feminine interests/tastes so I could assimilate pretty easily as a girl, and am gay so I would technically be straight if I was a girl. Society would accept me more and life would probably be easier in theory?
>>
>>8080042
>your ideal body
I'm cis male not trans in any way and would happily step up from 5-6/10 to a 10/10 cis female.
It's logical, isn't it?
>>
>>8066722
does it work to go from male to male?
i just want the ideal body part
>>
>>8080274
no, it doesn't. do you take the pill still?
>>
>>8080274
I guess you could just take another one
>>
>>8080271
Think of what you would be giving up. Your dick. Would you really be okay with losing it?

>>8080274
No, it always changes gender. And if you eat a second one you revert to your original body.
>>
>>8080278
I never used it anyway, other than peeing.
>>
>>8080276
i take 2 and go back to male with ideal body
>>8080277
u right
>>8080278
u dont exist or your comment
>>
>>8080283
Yeah well, you have to eat two gross buttered popcorn jelly beans for your perfect body, I only need to eat one. Ha!
>>
>>8080287
but i like popcorn and jelly beans, how could that be bad?
>>
>>8080290
The dilemma doesn't work if you enjoy the flavor. Just imagine the pills taste like your most hated food, and then answer.
>>
>>8080294
The favour isn't the Issue here.
Not for what it offers.
>>
File: princessesarereal.png (277KB, 597x539px) Image search: [Google]
princessesarereal.png
277KB, 597x539px
>>8080294
>taste like your most hated food
>most hated food is anything meat, cus its murder
>actually enjoy the taste by itself
so its a win-win for me
cis males win again
>>
>>8080300
>vegetarian/vegan

You have won nothing.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.