[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ended my 3 month relationship with a transgender mtf girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2111.jpg (26KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2111.jpg
26KB, 597x519px
Just ended my 3 month relationship with a transgender mtf girl. I'm heart broken and really need condolence. We didn't break up because of cheating or anything but because I was offer a job opportunity out of state. She gave me the ultimatum of either I deny the job offer and stay with her or break up. So we broke up and now she's already hitting up social network dating sites. She had promiscuous tendencies before we met so she probably would of cheated on me in the future anyways. But she was really cool wasn't a "club" type or didn't drink or smoke. She like going out to restaurants and movies and so did I. Simple date activity's. And her family was really cool with me and offer me to live with them. I was also offer a job in her city to be a stock boy which I was going to take before the career opportunity. I don't have very much relationship experience so this is all new to me and I'm devastated. I really need some sound advice about this.
>>
File: dinner123.jpg (288KB, 922x1152px) Image search: [Google]
dinner123.jpg
288KB, 922x1152px
here we are on a dinner date. just so you guys don't think I'm trolling.
>>
>>8066440
cute. shame it ended. why couldn't you take her with you?
>>
>>8066456
Lol that's not a tranny, you gay
>>
There are more anglerfish in the sea.

Don't lose hope.
>>
>>8066469
I asked about it but she was sort of reluctant on it. To much short notice and she really close with her family. I just found out I got the job 4 days ago. I thought I did horrible on the interview and didn't hear anything for two months so I was looking for jobs close to her city. She help me and I ended up finding a job as soon the offer came up.
>>
>>8066473
maybe so but whatever. that's what she wants to be called, so be it. The personality was enough for me.
>>
>>8066496
That's sweet OP, I know it hurts right now but it will get better like the other Anon said there is more fish in the sea. Maybe see this as an opportunity to reach out to new people and explore different places work on you for a bit. I know long distance relationship typically aren't the best (I mean you guys just broke up but if she is already looking for someone else that's pretty shitty of her) but if you want to make it work maybe that's an option????
>>
>>8066609
yeah thats how I feel. like right after our relationship she downloads a stupid app and starts calling for attention. Maybe we all cope in different ways but personally I would just like to be alone and reflect on things before I start uploading photos of myself and start seeking new partners.
>>
>>8066440
>She gave me the ultimatum of either I deny the job offer and stay with her or break up.
>She had promiscuous tendencies before we met

Wow. And you are actually torn up over this broad?
God, maybe being an undatable Honmonster isnt so bad.....
OP get your shit together. She was terrible and you are better off.
>>
>>8066647
Ugh I know what you mean, my last relationship I had ended like that they were quick to get back to dating once we were done and it hurt me a bit, and your right people have their ways but I definitely am not the type to start dating again like that, so I know how it feels to be in that position you know??? Things will get better tho you'll find someone Op, also good luck on your new job!!!!
>>
>>8066688

>she

Gas the faggots Cis war now !!!
>>
>>8066688
yeah I know, but part of me wants to believe promiscuous people aren't all bad. She didn't abuse drugs or alcohol and work a full-time job. And always gave me good advice and payed for allot of stuff for me. But yeah, It was a mixed bag.
>>
>>8066718
>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>8066719
>promiscuous people aren't all bad

They arent all bad, but that on top of her saying you should ignore a good job opportunity or break up? Thats fucking selfish and you would have had to make more sacrifices like that. How many more life changing things would she have had you blow off for her? You are way better off.
Besides, its not like you wont find someone else, cis or trans, there are a lot of women out there.
>>
>>8066735
Yeah she pointed out how selfish it was for her to tell me what she wants. Also there was a age gap. She was 23 and I was 26, so she probably just acting out more on her emotions. I still don't regret the time I spent with her but I know I need to move on. Also my straight friends found out about my relationship so there ridiculing me right now. my life is just shit right now.
>>
was the ass fat?
>>
>>8066770
It was a nice ass but it wasn't bodacious. still allot better than most ass's.
>>
>>8066440
>But she was really cool wasn't a "club" type or didn't drink or smoke. She like going out to restaurants and movies and so did I. Simple date activity's. And her family was really cool with me and offer me to live with them.
I want to hear more about this and about her personality generally.

>>8066761
That's not a very big age gap.
>>
>>8066456
Keemstar is that you
>>
>>8066781
Alright Ill greentext it.

>upper middle class
>parents are doctorate psychologist
>she didn't smoke,drink,do drugs of any sort
>Thrive in her career. She was constantly looking into new opportunities in the make up industry. She currently works in management.
>Our dates consist of going to the movies,restaurants,catching Pokemon at the park, watching tv.
>positive personality: She would give good career advice. She was silly at times and hyperactive. She was kind to everyone she interact with. very supportive and willing to help me in my current situation.
>negative traits: Manipulative, Past Promiscuous behaviors, demanding, etc.

Like I said. It was a mix bag.
>>
>>8066795
god damnit thats the second time someone said that.
>>
>>8066828
Is she bi?

How was she demanding?

The bit about her family offering you to live with them felt a little sad. Like they were desperate to help anything that might make their daughter happy because they care so much about her and worry for her. But she sounds happy from your description, so maybe it's not like that.
>>
>>8066843
I never thought of that...

The family was really nice to me especially the mom. My ex would talk about how her mom was always trying to help her find a BF. I think she had allot of failed attempts of having boyfriends so that's why the promiscuous behavior. She just started transitioning a year and a half ago and they were barely using the right pronounce for her. It was their child and they want the best for her. So probably finding a stable relationship gave hope to end that type of behavior. I dunno though I'm just assuming.

She was demanding in ways like "If you don't say "x" than there going to be consequences" Part of it was joking but sometimes serious.
>>
>>8066456
LETS GET ROOOOIIIIGGGHHHITTTT INTO THE NOOOOSEEEEE!
>>
>>8066474
I fish and eat anglerfish on runescape anon. I'm 99 fishing but I still don't have a bf/gf
>>
>>8066440
you dodged a bullet, anon.
don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>8067354
>buying gf
>>
>>8066456
Holy shit, her head is as big as yours, Keem.

Skull autist was right all along!
>>
File: 1385208252432.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252432.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8066440
>>8066456
>I really need some sound advice about this.
You should manicure your beard better, should be trimmed much lower.

>>8066719
>And always gave me good advice and payed for allot of stuff for me
Wow my nigga, looks like you fucked up

>>8066761
>She was 23 and I was 26, so she probably just acting out more on her emotions
At first I was thinking that English isnt your first language, now I am starting to think maybe you are just retarded.

>>8066828
Hold up. Were you fucking her or was she FUCKING YOU? Srs question my family.

What country are you guys from, Italy? Was she Filipino?
>>
>>8066456
>>8066440
people are being mean, you guys are cute.
>>
>>8070028
>You should manicure your beard better, should be trimmed much lower.

Thanks for the beard advice.

>Wow my nigga, looks like you fucked up

yeah she was taking real good care of me when we were with each other. I never had anyone take care of me so well. even my parents can't compete.

>At first I was thinking that English isnt your first language, now I am starting to think maybe you are just retarded.

I'll admit, I was a little drunk last night so my writing wasn't up to par. Also I am a little retarded.

Also I wasn't getting fucked.
>>
>>8066456
Awwwwww I'm sad now
>>
>>8070117
>>8071425
thanks...I'm still sad too.
>>
>>8066440

Money is more important than relationships. I made the same decision. Took a dream job in a city far away. Tried the long distance thing but it wasn't working out. My BF said it wasn't working and gave me an ultimatum to come back. I thought I loved him but I got over it after a couple days. Now I'm successful and dating a much more interesting and attractive man.
>>
>>8066440

"She" was already cheating on you dude.
>>
>>8071516
my job offer was twice the amount I make annually so its a no brainer. Just it was hard to sit down with someone 1 on 1 and tell them that we need to break up because of money.

I'm just taking little steps and working on self improvement before I throw myself out there again. Plus I don't want to start to talk with someone until I'm in my new state. Don't want to get into the same predicament again.
>>
>>8066440
>girl
>She
laughing out loud.
>>
>>8066456
I'm sure you'll find a lovely young man in your new state sweetie.
>>
>>8066456
Keemstar was dating a tranny that looked more like a femboy or twink hon.
It's time to call in the nukes.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.