[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't play fighting games, you're not actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: sega_VF5FS_fightstick[1].jpg (135KB, 1200x757px) Image search: [Google]
sega_VF5FS_fightstick[1].jpg
135KB, 1200x757px
If you don't play fighting games, you're not actually a transwoman. You're just a transtrender.
It doesn't matter if you're very good or if you prefer 3D fighting games to 2D fighting games, you need to have autistically devoted yourself to a fighting game at some point in the past for a bare minimum of three months and played against other players regularly.
You don't even need to have done it before transition. If you are capable of devoting yourself to playing fighting games against other people at some point in your life, then you actually have the mindset of a genuine transgender person.
Just look at the most influential transwomen in history.
>Janet Mock played Tekken.
>Caroline Cossey spent her pseudo-retirement playing Galaxy Fight: Universal Warriors.
>Laverne Cox got an unconventional form of SRS where they LITERALLY cut the penis off so she could put the phallus on her fight-stick when playing in local tournaments.

Please transwomen of /lgbt/, make sure you play fighting games.
>>
hey ben
>>
>>8065578
I actually was a 3000pp street fighter 4 player for awhile.
>>
>>8065578
none of those people are transwomen
>>
>>8065578
>tfw autisticaly play Tekken since 4 years old
feels good to be tru-trans :)
>>
>>8065624
>>8065600
Congratulations!
I wish you all the best in the future.
May your combos be long and your bodies be passable.
>>
Damn, Ricky, calm down.
Anyway please play fighting games, the genre needs people.
>>
I l-liked the p-persona fighting game kinda
>>
>>8065578
>am ftm
>play tekken since youth
hmm really jogs my noggin
>>
I'm real devoted to smash, that counts right?
>>
>>8067397
No, smash isn't a fighting game

I like the tranny who plays Dhalsim in SFV, she's pretty cute
>>
Mained Cammy in IV for two years, got bodied in ranked matches for the most part but I was the best in my friend group. ST and VF are more my speed, but it's hard to get people to play them anymore. Always tried to get good at Tekken but it's hard to wrap my head around
>>
File: Hwoarang_T7.png (221KB, 245x599px) Image search: [Google]
Hwoarang_T7.png
221KB, 245x599px
>>8067287
excellent taste, by the way, do you like men?
>>
>>8068701
N-no I'm not a faggot. G-gay FTMs aren't real FTMs, t-they're just women! T-they're not even real faggots! I'M NOT GAY! I'M STRAIGHT FTM!
>>
File: 1489043577537.jpg (229KB, 773x622px) Image search: [Google]
1489043577537.jpg
229KB, 773x622px
>>8068777
are you sure about that?
>>
>>8068831
>POSTING YAOI
F-FUCK OFF AAP CONVERTER FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND YOUR FAGHAGGOTRY FUCK YOU URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
MY PREVIOUS TRIPS WILL FIGHT OFF YOUR FAGHAGGOTRY
>>
File: qt qunari x elf.jpg (120KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
qt qunari x elf.jpg
120KB, 600x600px
>>8068989
what is AAP? i'm just male who likes cutes males, some trans men are cute, are you cute?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.