[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>story time >meet bf in early 2015 >fuck a bit >take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4412.jpg (245KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4412.jpg
245KB, 900x900px
>story time

>meet bf in early 2015
>fuck a bit
>take a break for a few months
>go back at it (8/15)
>it's going good
>11/15
>he finds a gf
>drop it off
>meet back up (5/16)
>super emotional this time
>Netflix and chill every day for a month straight
>thanksgiving was amazing we didn't have a turkey but there was tons of stuffing.
>All day was nonstop partying it was amazing and I wanted to tell him that night that I loved him but not in the committing to him way or expecting anything out of him way, but just that he meant a lot to me.
>the next day;
>>
>>8065303
GO to /b/
fuck off chaser.
>>
>he texts me that nobody has heard from his mother in a while
>he's really worried
>it was an accident
>nobody had checked for 2 weeks
>it was beyond tragic to me and I was just a third party
>he breaks
>any light he had is now gone
>he's dead inside
>his therapist pressures me to move in for his sake
>I had told her it was something I wouldn't be opposed to if asked in the past but I would never intrude like that.
>she asks me in front of him to stay with him for a while
>make sure he is safe and has someone to turn to
>what the fuck else am I supposed to say when he's bawling his eyes out
>so I guess we live together for the next 5 months;
>>
>>8065349
How to make create a toxic relationship 101
>>
>I blow through a decent amount of the money I had saved to buy stuff for us since he wasn't working for a few weeks
>attend the funeral
>it's intense
>don't know how to act
>we haven't discussed where we are with each other emotionally
>just kinda go with it
>he wanted me around constantly so I quit my job
>>
>struggle to hold work because I am horribly depressed that I am in this position but I can't go back to where I was either, like literally.
>I had been living with my dad and he said I couldn't live there anymore after I quit my job for him
>>
>any chemistry between us completely collapses
>he lashes out at me daily for the smallest things
>escalates to physical abuse
>he hits like a girl
>but it's the thought that counts
>fuck this dude
>>
Have you tried breaking up with him?
>>
>>8065413
You cutting him out of your life?
>>
>>8065446
>>8065450
Yea we're done I got the last of my stuff out today. He was such an asshole too.
He was yelling at me the entire time I was there except for 5 minutes of silence in the beginning.
I got the rest of my stuff today and his aunt was there and she kept a buffer but he was still being a cunt.
>>
so you abandoned your bf when his mother died.
you sound like a great person.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.