[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw unpassing autistic spergy transbislut and I've slept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1426244467054.jpg (62KB, 529x373px) Image search: [Google]
1426244467054.jpg
62KB, 529x373px
>tfw unpassing autistic spergy transbislut and I've slept with 30 people, many of them cis women, and been hit on in bars by attractive cis women
what did they mean by this
>>
>>8064714
Some people are just attractive. Doesn't matter what sex they are. You might not pass as a woman, but that doesn't mean you don't have desirable features. Androgyny is unusual, and what is no-strings sex but novelty seeking.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 243x207px
>>8064739
scary
>>
>>8064714
you are a cis alpha male.

plus A G P
>>
>>8064776
Maybe OP is an alpha Pat. You don't know.
>>
>>8064776
I dunno anon

this one time at a bar, I wore a random stranger guy's baseball cap mid group-banter, as a joke, and ask if it looks good. not realizing they will instantly thirst for your boipucci if you do this because you are socially clueless

and then have to be saved by your bi cis female date when he starts getting drunkely touchy with you, because you're too spergy to say no

and have him awkwardly stand over like he wants to ravage your ass before finally leaving her friends apartment? and still say nothing?

does that seem like alpha male behavior to you?
>>
>>8064808
Yes
>>
>>8064820
then as an alpha you should want to be my beta follower, right?

I need minions and a sidekick
>>
>>8064714
post photos
>>
>>8064987
I would but I don't want to be a laughing stock or meme forever, my ego would be bruised until death
>>
>>8065002
im so curious though

describe yourself?
>>
>>8065087
normal tranny fridgebody of big ass variety

5'8" 160 lbs
38" bust
36" underbust
33" waist
41" hips
17" shoulders
angular face with feminine cheekbones, pouty lips, sorta big chin and jaw and sorta protruding brow, plus my midface length it all combines to make me androgynous and mtf looking

im not stunning or anything if thats what you're asking, far from it
>>
>>8065160
wew I'm almost sold, I was expecting hair style and how to dress too though.

30 people though? God damn how. Maybe I need to put out more and go outside
>>
>>8065197
I've passed up on at least 10 cis girls and 10 mtfs because I just don't care much for it anymore

hookup apps and making friends that like going to clubs and bars helps

hair is bob length

clothes, like, a hoodie, or a coat, or a tshirt, or a tunic, or long flowy buttonup. with jeans or yoga pants
or just tshirt and jeans

sometimes I get adventurous and wear a dress or an outfit with a skirt

I also would ideally want to have stylish sneakers, boots, and skater shoes at minimum. missing boots now tho, kinda feeling like getting docs, maybe, idk

i just want boots so i can wear cute as fuck skirt outfits this spring

rip
>>
>>8065233
you can also go with flats, some kind of slacks and blouses

if you have the money find a good tailor and get all your shit tailored. it can really boost an mtfs looks
>>
>>8065233
>I've passed up on at least 10 cis girls and 10 mtfs because I just don't care much for it anymore
gosh

>hookup apps and making friends that like going to clubs and bars helps
I guess that makes sense. There's one gay club in my town but I'm too nervous to ever go, do you live in a big city?

you sound sorta like my type. teach me your ways senpai
>>
>>8065251
>if you have the money find a good tailor and get all your shit tailored. it can really boost an mtfs looks
I've been thinking of getting some dress pants and having them tailored
>>
>>8065274
Yeah for sure. Nice pants and a top are fine if you're going to a regular ol bar with the salary normies

>>8065266
I live in a city of half a million
If you live in a smaller town... I think your best option has got to be, to track down the freaks and geeks around there on online dating, and forge your own friend group. you could maybe use a gaming store as a hub cause u gotta live up to the stereotypes right

doing that would be totally hard for me, if you can pull that off you're cool

I'm a bumbling autistic, I don't really have ways about me, I just met a few sorta cool people and shit happened
>>
>>8065306
oh yeah and if you make a friend group you can maybe do shit like maybe one of you has a car and takes rides to the city
*shrug*
>>
>>8064714
fucking degenerate
>>
File: 1086870270816.gif (471KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
1086870270816.gif
471KB, 300x207px
>>8065324
oh my
>>
>>8065306
>>8065312
goodness you got this all down

you dont seem like a bumbling autsimo you seem smart
>>
>>8065333
well there's the fantasy and then there's the game
>>
>>8065389
*nods*
>>
>>8064714
>unpassing
>I've slept with 30 people
>been hit on in bars by attractive cis women

Either your are lying or....no, you are just lying.
>>
>>8066741
I swear on me mum I'm not lying anon
>>
>>8066749

Well then your mom just exploded because I dont believe this for a second. You obviously are not unpassing unless these chicks only see you as a dude. Also, where are you from? Im assuming the UK?
>>
>>8066786
Some of them thought I was a cis dyke and some of them clocked me. I'm unpassing because, as far as I can tell, I'm androgynous, and confusing, in a way that draws attention. Anyone that knows about trannies or is perceptive can connect the dots.

USA
>>
>>8066786
>unless these chicks only see you as a dude.
THIS. If they see her as an alpha dude cis girls would happily sleep with a tranny.
>>
>>8066803
Oh. So you are just pretty.
Ugh....fuck off then.
People like you are just the worst.
>>
>>8066803
>Some of them thought I was a cis dyke

Okay, see, your OP makes it sound like you're a classic hon or twinkhon, but that's starting to sound untrue.
>>
>>8066814
I'm pretty honnish. I don't think twinkhon works because I'm a bit thicc

see measurements
>>8065160
>>
>>8066820
Okay yeah that's actually really bad.

>tfw I'm actually attractive and haven't gotten laid in years

haha FML
>>
>>8066825
I don't think it's REALLY bad I at least have a decent waist hip ratio ;_;
>>
>>8065160
>33" waist
>41" hips
>17" shoulders
>angular face with feminine cheekbones, pouty lips, sorta big chin and jaw and sorta protruding brow, plus my midface length it all combines to make me androgynous and mtf looking

Ugh! I hate that I want you to ride my face.
Fuck you, OP. Fuck you and your genetics.
>>
>>8064714
idk senpai it's the same story with me
I'm fucking infamous for my autistry IRL as well as online yet apparently I'm the kavorka tran
>>
File: NOECI0s.gif (2MB, 280x182px) Image search: [Google]
NOECI0s.gif
2MB, 280x182px
>>8066861
>>
>>8066899
Maybe normies smell the helplessness and go in for the kill much like sharks?

Do you go to uni?
>>
>>8066922
I mean, usually I'm the one doing the seducing
yeah I've been to uni, pretty much finished though
>>
>>8066989
For me it's like they will show obvious interest like bedroom eyes or lilting tones, or touching my hair. Then I'll flirt back
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.