[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, mtf tranny >in boymode >visit my therapist (for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

File: 6bb2f5.jpg (61KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
6bb2f5.jpg
61KB, 500x406px
>be me, mtf tranny
>in boymode
>visit my therapist (for general issues)
>she witnessed my progress from day one to 2 yrs HRT
>lately she's pushing me to start presenting less male
>she casually mentions how much softer my face looks and everything and that maybe it'd be time to finally start presenting as a woman
>the same day I get "young man'd"

Never trust hugboxers especially when they tell you to start presenting more female.
>>
>>8064297
Stop dipping your toes in the pool and jump the fuck in.
>>
>>8064297
How dense are you. If you are still presenting male of course you will get sired'

Boy mode doesn't really magically fail.
>>
>>8064297
>presenting male
>get young man'd
>get told you should stop presenting male so you can actually try to pass

????????????
I don't see the problem here
>>
>>8064297
durrr how come my lack of effort isnt rewarded
>>
>>8064297
Don't trust hugboxers or faggots who are irrationally defeatist. You're both shit
>>
>>8064336
boohoo. no one said being a tranny was easy
>>
>>8064336
Yes but they are cis, not biologically male you stupid nigger
>>
>>8064338
my nigga, I've found that middleground after years of struggle
>>
>>8064328
You don't understand. If I wore girl clothes I would just look like a dude in girl clothes.
See: >>8064336
>>
>>8064351
wear makeup, do voice training, learn to walk like a woman. do your hair. any of these things will make it easier to pass, you don't just wake up looking like a woman and THEN start doing these things
>>
>>8064338

So in this situation where I can neither trust OP or her therapist, what should I get from it?

>>8064346

If you can't pass for female under every circumstance that an average cis girl would, you don't pass.
>>
>>8064368
>If you can't pass for female under every circumstance that an average cis girl would, you don't pass.
>if you don't pass naked you don't pass
nice logic fampai
>>
>>8064319
>>8064336
Not true, a lot of the time I put in no effort into my appearance and wear sloppy guy clothes and still pass as female
>>
>>8064301
Wtf, some guy IRL told me the exact same thing just the other day but I can't. I am scared tbqh.
>>
>>8064368
>so in this situation(...)what should I get from it
OP says she can't pass, her therapist says she's on the right path. That's pretty much all we know and probably all we can know without pics

>under every circumstance

>if you can't pass under every circumstance
>implication that you can pass under certain circumstances but not others
>therefore if you pass sometimes you don't pass at all

okay I feel like a wanker for pointing this out, but that tangled knot of logic shits me
>>
okay, instead of berate you I'll give you some actual advice

don't let your pride get in the way of your path to passing. Sounds to me like you're afraid of getting clocked in girlmode/afraid to take the hit to your self esteem. This is common especially if you're not a social autist like many of the people on this board are.

My advice is to accept your condition, and understand that it does not make you any less of who you are if you present female and get clocked.
>>
>>8064393
>I am scared
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A54yfyi00dI
>>
>>8064403
thats because a cis girl doesnt need to pass because she is assumed to be a woman based on her appearance that she acquired through being born with two X chromosomes
>>
>>8064562
A woman can still "fail to pass" if she's in complete boymode, just ask FtMs.
>>
>>8064574
pre-T ftm's doesn't really pass as anything but female
nice try though
>>
>>8064655
I meant to strangers IRL, not to a critical eye, because OP described a real-life occurrence.
>>
I'll stay in boymode until I find a man who willing to fuck me into a woman.

But for me, no sex unless engaged or married! Only husbando can do this to me.
>>
>>8064712
Same tbqh.
Boymode (hopefully not) 4 ever.
>>
>>8064369

>if you don't pass naked you don't pass
>I will pretend the obvious point has flown over my head

A girl who has to hide her forehead with bangs to pass doesn't pass.

>>8064432

>okay I feel like a wanker for pointing this out, but that tangled knot of logic shits me

The concept is easy to understand for me. Perhaps because I speak Spanish, where there are two forms of "to be." Saying "I am happy" with one form means "I'm an upbeat, happy person" with the other, it means, "I am happy right now." To pass in all circumstances would be like the first. To pass in some is like the second.
>>
File: goddammit.png (579KB, 840x934px) Image search: [Google]
goddammit.png
579KB, 840x934px
>>8064297
My therapist is telling me to start presenting female and I haven't even stated HRT yet.
>>
>>8064811
Why do therapists do this shit? Do they want to ruin your life more than it already is?
>>
>>8064811
I think your therapist is right. If you're going to start HRT you need to present female asap. Honestly it's going to be AT LEAST 2 years HRT before I try to present female.
>>
>>8064712
>>8064723

So uh... how the fuck do you expect that to happen? It might sound hot from your perspective (while also keeping to your conservative upbringings so you don't feel like sluts), but what man is going to at the very least, enter an engagement to marriage with a woman whom he hasn't properly seen, let alone fucked?
>>
>>8064817
>Why do therapists do this shit?
It's their job to suggest you stop wearing such baggy clothes, get out of your mother's basement (or at least clean your room), and above all, not mumble at people in public. If you frame your goal as a destination, you will never arrive. Instead you must prove that you are on the path--through deeds, not words.
>>
>>8064297
>2 yrs HRT
Shouldn't you have boobs and curves by now?
Because I'm 6 months in and its so noticeable that either I force myself into passing or become the weird male abomination with tits, which might be worse than trying to pass and failing.
Boymode soon won't really be possible anymore.

Plus, if you're not taking care of yourself at all and wearing the least flattering clothes possible and actually trying to present yourself male, you really shouldn't expect to be as anything other than a young, cute guy. There are many cis women who would be "young man'd" too if they did that - and you're not even a cis girl and you'll never be one anyway.
Might as well start trying to be who you want to be soon before late, it isn't like mones will do anything drastic after two full years and waiting forever in frustrated hopes isn't going to make you any cuter.
>>
>>8064849
I told myself the same, now I'm still boymode 4 years of HRT later with no confidence to go girl mode.
>>
>>8064937
>>8064964

...fuck.
>>
>>8064336
Theres no point in transitioning if you can't pass 100% while bald and in men's clothing.

Hell, some ciswomen wouldn't. Sucks to be them too.
>>
>>8064856
That's where he has to get to know me based on time to make his final Resolute decision. in the meantime I can be myself without the burden of someone trying to intrude on my current happy life witht the Burden of Sex or Relationships. I will never touch a Man unless he is my Husband. Boymode and Martial Arts for now. I can still take advantage of being a Man while experiencing it as a Woman.
>>
File: dead dogo.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dead dogo.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>8064964
>tfw 2 years and counting
This is fine.
>>
>>8064964
No!!!! I told myself this too but I'm almost a year and went girl mode once pre hrt I did like it but I looked like an obvious trans girl and had a reason I didn't pass. Now that I'm on hormones my expectations are way too high due to other girls timelines and stuff so if I try and fail I will be sooooo disappointed and don't want to go through those feelings...fuck my life.
>>
>>8064937
>Boymode soon won't really be possible anymore.
Lol, I wish that was happening to me. I literally looks like the same gross beta man with a horseface, soulless eyes and handsome alpha male features.
>>
>>8065215

OK, how do you picture this even going? How is he supposed to see you as a potential wife and not just another, albeit feminine dude? I see only three possible ways you could start a relationship with a guy with these restrictions.

1. He becomes your friend through class, work, or some everyday event under the impression you're a dude. Over time he starts catching feelings for you because of your behavioral femininity and female pheromones and feels like a faggot for it. At some point you make it known to him you're a tranny along with why you won't start living in girl mode. In the VERY low chance event he decides you're not being too unrealistic, he reveals his not-so-faggy feelings for you and spends a while in a sexless relationship with you. Upon which there's another decision to be made, whether he could actually spend the rest of his life with you.
2. A bi guy asks you out as a dude, you tell him what's up with you, and he has to decide upon the two choices from possibility one, if he even thinks you would make a good-looking girl.
3. After a time, HRT makes you pass so well you're in girl mode whether you want to be or not. Then it's basically the same as a girl not giving her virginity away before marriage for religious reasons, which is still difficult.

How are you not going to die an old maid (male)?
>>
>>8065272

How do you look like a beta male while having alpha male features? Bad posture?
>>
>>8066013

But her therapist is female.
>>
>>8066008

Might be partially applicable.
>>
>>8066137
le average transbian in boymode.jpg
>>
>>8066137
But I walk like that and I'm not a virgin
>>
>>8064297
you got young man'd while presenting as male? i don't know how that happened
>>
>>8066173
Real passes always get mam'd even when presenting as male tbqh.
>>
>>8066179
>if i don't get what i want without trying then i dont want it
ok
>>
>>8066155

Add a little conetit silhouette under the shirt that they're trying to hide by slouching and then it'd be the average transbian
>>
>>8066137
That's not a virgin that's an aspie
>>
>>8064336
>what are passing pre-t trans men
>>
>>8066310
Things that are cute
>>
>>8064712
Jesus, that sounds hot.
>>
>>8064964
Shouldn't you have tits by now?
>>
>>8066137
I do all of that stuff, shit.
>>
>>8066260
Oh god I totally do this but I'm a Straight mtf.....
>>
>>8066137

It hasn't just been my paranoia!... Someone has been watching me!
>>
File: No.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
>>8064297
>>8064297
>Boymode
>2 years HRT
Detrans, if you're not full time by 1 year then you're a transtrender.
>>
>>8068338
Found a shameless hon.
>>
File: Picture 308.jpg (258KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 308.jpg
258KB, 1280x960px
>>8068421
Super hon mode activate.
>>
>>8068469

Get that chin and jaw worked on, son.
>>
>>8068338
>>8068469
You look and type like a hon my man.
>>
Still waiting on an answer to >>8065453.
>>
>>8064339
LOL Pimpin and Trannying aint easy
>>
>>8068338
>tfw almost 1 year
>tfw not close to girlmode
Hopefully by year 2 I will be
>>
>>8072286

>tfw 4.5 months from 2 years on HRT
>tfw atil not any closer to going girlmode

Not having a job so I can pay for electrolysis and save for FFS has certainly held me back.
>>
File: the 'mtf' walk.jpg (169KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
the 'mtf' walk.jpg
169KB, 790x843px
>>8067726

I made this for you.
>>
>>8073364
Only thing it needs is the long hair to hide the persisting man-jaw.
>>
>>8073364

>Standing with one leg tense and the other relaxed

STOP.
>>
>>8073364
FUCK
>>
>>8073364
>one leg tense and the other relaxed
Fuck got me. It's a very hard habit to break.
>>
>>8073434
I KNOW FUCKKKKKKKKK
>The hip sway thing
Fuck me
>>
>>8064297
>3yrs HRT
>still boymode
>too scared to stop despite boymode failures

how do i get out of this
how do i stop
i look like a fucking pre-T FTM trying to pass but fails

i have a block that fucking prevents me from moving on

FUCKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>8073528
Do you still talk to your parents?
>>
>>8073536
yes
>>
>>8064319
What exactly do you see as "presenting male"?
>>
File: 1301512618.jpg (123KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1301512618.jpg
123KB, 1242x2208px
>>8073364
>>
>>8073544
Do you still live with them also? Are you /out/ to them?

Could be the block has something to do with your relationship with them.

Don't want someone who knows someone who knows someone to see you presenting female and rat on you to yr senpai.
>>
>>8064712
I'm straight male and that sounds hot as fuck.
>>
>>8073587
Being ftm doesn't count as straight.
>>
>>8073573
I live in another country.
I'm out to them.
Even after moving to a new country I thought I'd have a fresh start since nobody knew me but nope, still pussied out...I fucking suck, I'm wasting my time and potential as I got extremely lucky genetically but here I am still sitting in boymode because I'm a fucking pussy.
>>
>>8073597
HMMMMMMMMM

may b e u r not trans

Just do it, yu faggot. Go out to the shops, get a cup of coffee, go home, see how it feels.
>>
>>8073636
How does one JUST DO IT
There's no actual advice here or steps for me to take in order to JUST DO IT.....
>>
>>8073644
Shave the legs, shave the arms, epilate or wax the face, put on the skirt, put on the blouse, put on some other layers if it's cold, put on the makeup, put on the shoes, do your hair how you like - now walk outside.
>>
>>8073671
...are you dumb

You seriously think I haven't been doing all of this shit?
I literally don't have any body hair left from laser, the issue I'm having is presenting and dressing like a woman.

The only thing I don't do is makeup for obvious reasons as you may have guessed as to why from my other posts.
>>
>>8073676
Okay so now you have done all those things, with your woman-presenting clothes on, go to the door of yr abode, open it, then go out of it and close it behind you. Congrats, you did it.

You can do that now, if you like
>>
>>8064817
Yes. They want them to get all fucked up in the head from trying to transition too quicky. That why they will need years and yearsof therapy. Ensuring the therapist years and years of income
>>
>>8064811
Lel in my state yr legally required to do this before they can give you hrt.
>>
>>8064562
>>8064574
>>8064655
A cis friend of mine has PCOS and people have "clocked" her before and accused her of being a tranny, she presents completely femininely too.

Shit sucks but being trans isn't much different from having PCOS like she does, it's just an unfortunate condition you'll have to learn to live with. Just remember that it doesn't make you any worse of a person.
>>
>>8073364
This is me stop calling me out like this
>>
>>8073364

>the same people asking if you're sick one day and saying you look healthier the next

oh shit nigga
>>
>>8073681
Yah, ok.
I'll just do what I have been unable to do because I'm terrified just like that, ok thanks.
>>
>>8064297
she's telling you to do those things because you need a year on record for your letter and she is trying to help you get it you idiot.
>>
>>8073860
Well then you'll be boymode forever if that's your choice.
>>
>>8074948
It's not a choice.
Do you not know what anxiety is?
How terrified I am?
>>
>>8074975
Get some xanax then. Seriously though if you can come out to your parents(which I can't even do) how can you not just go outside and deal with random people?
>>
>>8074975
breathing exercises, crawl to the door, it's not important how difficult it is, just that it can be done, at whatever pace

focus first on getting to the door, step two on opening it, three on closing and locking it
>>
>>8064485
>Sounds to me like you're afraid of getting clocked in girlmode/afraid to take the hit to your self esteem

not op but that's me
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.