[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is coming out as trans the scariest thing imaginable? I honestly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1477650295932.jpg (714KB, 2774x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1477650295932.jpg
714KB, 2774x1993px
Is coming out as trans the scariest thing imaginable? I honestly think I could have a gun pointed to my head and be less afraid. Then again I'm trans I would welcome death so probably a bad example.
>>
It's scary, anon
I came out by text message.
Would that help?
>>
>>8062436
I don't know how it would go by text message. Maybe it would be less stressful. Thanks for your opinion anyways.
>>
File: C6QxfF0U0AAkxpw.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
C6QxfF0U0AAkxpw.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>>8062455
yw
>>
>>8062421
My parents are always super loving and supportive, but they're also very traditional, so thinking about coming out scares me shitless. IDK, OP, let me know if you figure out how to do it.
>>
>>8062492
>My parents are always super loving and supportive, but they're also very traditional
Same with me it's absolutely horrifying to me.
>>
File: C4GdLmGUYAEMnh5.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
C4GdLmGUYAEMnh5.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>8062455
Start with the ppl you think would take it the best first, that's my advice.
>>
>>8062496
Yeah. Lots of people tend to hear the first part and think I'm overreacting, but there's a difference between letting me study animation as a career and being ok with me transitioning.
>>
File: C3o88j4UMAIE_2K.jpg (172KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
C3o88j4UMAIE_2K.jpg
172KB, 1200x630px
>>8062421
You could try presenting more as your acquired gender than you do already, if that's an issue.
I'm MTF, I bought myself some female clothes and makeup shortly before I came out. It's not about clothing for me but it helped my low, low, confidence.

Best of luck!
>>
I wrote a letter to my mom. It went ok.

No clue how to come out to my religious-Trump-dad though. Fuck that.
>>
>>8064875
Tell him you're transitioning into Charlton Heston/Daisy Duke.
>>
>>8062421
It's terrifying, but worth it. Even brave people feel afraid anon, but they carry on despite it. You can be brave, too
>>
>why would you do this to us? you're killing our son!
yeah I'm not gonna beat around the bush anon, it's fucking awful and afterwards it's like attending your own wake to be around your family. move out first and come out by text/letter/etc., that's what I did.
>>
>>8062421
Be brave kiddo. Its worth it in the end to live free.
>>
>>8067004
>and afterwards it's like attending your own wake to be around your family.
Not your own wake. <deadname>'s wake.
>>
File: 1491205155490.png (894KB, 1172x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491205155490.png
894KB, 1172x1280px
Almost. Your options radically range from being accepted and everything being sunshine and rainbows to just getting killed by someone self-righteous.

Usually the results range in the area of having everyone who doesn't like you simply abandon you and everyone close to you simply tolerate your existence at best while they take every opportunity they can to say that your innocuous actions are pushing them to breaking point.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.