[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are gay men, bisexual men and FTMs generally lower IQ than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1491581120234.jpg (313KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491581120234.jpg
313KB, 612x716px
Why are gay men, bisexual men and FTMs generally lower IQ than the rest of the members of LBT?
>>
bisexuals are the smartest but lowest in empathy, ftm are lowest in intelligence and highest in empathy, gays are average mentally and emotionally, trannies are a mix bag. just some nonsense I came up with.
>>
>>8062397
>men
>stupider than women
>>
>>8062397
>FTMs
according to smith et al, trans men are higher iq on average
see here for me discussing the implications of their findings: https://www.reddit.com/r/GCdebatesQT/comments/61nlwh/trans_kids_and_transition_what_are_your_thoughts/dfgy3o7/?context=3
>>
>>8062425
Break it down by A*P and HSTS.
>>
>>8062425
Do this >>8062446

There are multiple kinda of trans some may be stupider than others
>>
>>8062446
>>8062470
if you'd bothered to read the link i gave you...
>>
>>8062446

AAP > AGP > HSTS FtM > HSTS MtF
>>
They all have female brains apart from MtF.
>>
>>8062608
kek
>>
File: 1488913623976.jpg (104KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1488913623976.jpg
104KB, 500x666px
>>8062605
>literall the trans MEN are smarter than trans women
>just like cis people

why masculine brains are so superior to feminine brains?
>>
>>8062605
Don't even care. Bring on ftmdom threads
>>
File: IMG_3254.jpg (56KB, 402x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3254.jpg
56KB, 402x576px
Testosterone has a nasty way of screwing up brain functionality. This is why ftms should consider stopping the T once all the desirable effects take place so they don't end up being helpless morons like cis males.

Ever seen an adult male who divorced his wife and lived by himself to the end of his days? They always end up 50 lbs overweight, borderline alcoholics, and die of heart attacks before the age of 80. Men are incapable of taking care of themselves like women, so without a woman to babysit them throughout their lives, make sure they eat right and exercise, avoid addictive substances, and stop acting like toddlers, their lives are guaranteed to be short and miserable.

At the very best circumstance, a gay can can have a straight (female) bff who takes the role of his platonic wife but sadly gay men are too misogynistic (aka retarded) to want that so....yeah.
>>
>>8062397
I'm a bisexual man with high IQ
>>
>>8063288
We purposefully take E to be more stupider, why would we want to be smart and have all the responsibilities that come with that?
>>
>>8067313
An IQ so high that you take the bait.
Good job; proud of you.
>>
>>8067329
You took my bait actually
>>
>>8066642
>implying those single men don't end up as fat alcoholics because they had their money, children, house, and money stolen from them while having all of their friends and family conditioned to think of them as a distant, neglectful asshole
>>
>>8062397
Because you're a troll. 5/10 meh.
>>
>when you fell for your own bait because it's just too good
>>
>>8062397
I guess we can't all be geniuses that beat our girlfriends.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.