[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was going to come out to parents so I could go to an informed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1490397147758.jpg (38KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1490397147758.jpg
38KB, 500x581px
>was going to come out to parents so I could go to an informed consent clinic today
>start having second thoughts

Kill me
>>
>>8062059
can't you self med?
>>
>>8062097
I have a medical condition so I really really want to go to an actual doctor.
>>
>>8062108
you realize most docs just prescribe the exact same hrt dose to every patient they see right?

What is your medical condition? hrt is mostly a problem for the potential liver and thrombosis risks
>>
Can't you go there without your parents' approval?
>>
>>8062059
Why do you need to come out to your parents to go to an informed consent clinic?
>>
>>8062169
Came to ask this
>>
>>8062161
>potential liver
Exactly.

>>8062167
>>8062169
>>8062175
I still live with my parents(not underage) we have 1 car in the family and the informed consent clinic is like an hour away. My mom is always on call at her job so I can't just take the car. Essentially I would need her to drive me. Before you tell me to ask my friends I'm a neet loser.
>>
>>8062108
>>8062161
>>8062167
>>8062169
>>8062175
And honestly I just kind of want to come out before I do anything. Which I know may be a bad idea.
>>
>>8062209
if liver is your problem then go with either estrogen injections, sublingual or patches, and you can avoid the liver completely.

For antiandrogens though you are shit out of luck. best bet would be to start on a low 25mg of cypro and hope its enough for you.

The only alternative would be to very dangerously chemically neuter yourself with calcium chloride injections
>>
>>8062218
Just come out. Do it, right now. If you are afraid of the reaction, phrase it like
>mom dad Ive been having bad thoughts, like gender dysphoria, and I want to seek treatment.
This way you can try to pass transition off as medically necessary using an appeal to authority (doctor)
>>
>>8062209
Why not use public transportation?
>>
>>8062245
>public transportation
cool kids just skate
>>
>>8062231
Yeah antiandrogens are what I'm afraid of. I would be absolutely horrified of calcium chloride injections I would never do that. I figured if I ever save up I can always get an orchi but that still wouldn't be for awhile shit sucks.

>>8062240
My parents on't come home until 5(4 hours) so I've just been getting myself worked up all day. I was thinking of just being like
>mom I've been thinking a lot and I realized I'm transgender
or something along the lines of that. Even thinking about what I want to say is kinda scary to me honestly.

>>8062245
I don't live in a place with public transportation. I'm pretty much in the woods almost.
>>
>>8062270
>pretty much innawoods
Do you have a bicycle?
>>
>>8062270
Bicalutamide is the easiest antiandrogen for your liver, but it won't kill your dick. Im starting bica from my informed consent provider, although I was already self-medding it and had to explain it to them.
>>
>>8062270
Tell whoever you think would take it the best first, anon. Keep yourself calm, hun.
>>
Go on google maps and find any restaurant within walking distance of the clinic. Tell your mom that you are just hanging out with friends. Once she leaves, go to the clinic.
>>
>>8062209
just use a bicycle, the exercise will make your butt look good anyway
>>
>>8066525
Or anything of interest within walking distance.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.