[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gay but for the most part hold traditional values especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 16

File: 19-24604-yukio-mishima-2.jpg (16KB, 285x369px) Image search: [Google]
19-24604-yukio-mishima-2.jpg
16KB, 285x369px
I'm gay but for the most part hold traditional values especially regarding family.

I want my life partner/companion to be female. something powerful and beyond sexual lust. and I eventually want my own children

if I ever meet a girl who I get along well with and have a strong relationship with and potentially waifu, how soon should I tell her the truth about being gayness in the anus?

Like ideally I wouldn't want to keep secrets from her but I'm scared that this will put her off from marrying me. Will it?

Just for the record, I wouldn't be open to just marrying any girl. it would have to be someone I truly loved.

And no I'm not some self hating closet homo. I'm open about being to gay to most people and family and friends don't care that I'm gay.

I just don't agree with every aspect of gay life like people think I should agree with. things like gay marriage (don't care about long term gay relationships but seriously get over the whole gay marriage meme thing it's annoying) and same sex test tube baby 'parenting'. and those stupid flamboyant parades.
>>
File: based_georgi.png (193KB, 647x510px) Image search: [Google]
based_georgi.png
193KB, 647x510px
You're gonna need some girl who has almost no sexual drive or is fine getting dick/pussy from elsewhere when it's not for the sake of procreation. A lesbian who wants a hetero marriage would be very ideal. Most women do like sex to some degree and you're going to be going through 7 Deadly Trials to please that side of them. Even then an open relationed woman may still want to have sex with their man, so lesbian or no sex drive is best.

Personally it sounds like too much work to me. My affections for men goes beyond sex, and sex enhances my feelings for men that I grow close to. I actually once thought like you when I thought I was bi shortly after realizing my dick desire, but when I realized that no it was gay, not bi, I knew I could never do the run-around with a woman. It's too much work and not fair for them. This is why I say Lesbian or no sex drive because they wouldn't actually be losing anything.

And now Personal Opinions time, feel free to meme it to hell if you don't like.
I can understand not desiring same sex marriage but I can see why people would want to fight for marriage since marriage status gives many legal and financial benefits that are real and tangible, it's not just a love meme. And seeing as a lot of people grow up in tough situations with only 1 parent, I won't get pissy about kids with two people that happen to be the same sex. Even if they miss out from having a man/woman around the house, it still sounds like a win just for having another adult to be a support pillar (assuming it's a healthy parenthood, but that's true for straight couples too). Pride style isn't for everyone and rarely is for me, but considering the history behind how it helped gays and co. garner support and feel unified, I can't hate on it. Rainbows are an unfortunate REALLY ugly choice of color style, but at least it makes it easier for gays to detect you in a crowd the few times I'm desiring that. It's hard to meet guys outside of the internet.
>>
>>8060544
>>8060624
You need to be part of a gay couple living with a lesbian couple. All four of you need to be friends. Everyone has a sexual and romantic partner of the same sex. Everyone has a best friend of the other sex who they have and raise a child with.
>>
>>8060544
>>8060544
>>8060544
>and I eventually want my own children
kys humans are cancer and we need to die out
>>
>>8060632
You should go first.
>>
File: 1476596517721.gif (3MB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
1476596517721.gif
3MB, 480x369px
>>8060544
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: confused.jpg (1MB, 1699x1130px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
1MB, 1699x1130px
>>8060544
I've read that its normal for males to have sexual attraction to men and have romantic attraction to females.
That's the boat I'm in. I don't want to be involved in a same sex relationship for anything more than fucking desu.
I also don't give a shit about Pride or the 'political correctness' of lgbt community because I think everybody gets their feelings hurt over bullshit that doesn't matter as seen in real life and on this board
>still comes to /lgbt
I'm gay, cool, chill the fuck out.
I think that's in part due to our generations exposure to this, I'm assuming you're in the same age bracket as me.
Anyway, I think I'll cross that road in the future and a real relationship albeit probably an open one is possible which I'm fine with.
It's not something I stress about.
At the same time I have no problem making love to women that I truly enjoy, its just that I usually want to fuck men.

idk dude like I guess bi is the right term then, like I said I fucking hate all this shit.
>>
>>8060632
And a tip of the fedora to you, my good sir
>>
>>8061211
>I've read that its normal for males to have sexual attraction to men and have romantic attraction to females.
Holy shit you can't actually believe this lol.

99% of men are totally sexually and romantically interested in women and will never look at a man in a sexual way, ever. There's nothing normal about being a faggot.
>>
>>8060544
Sorry bro, no advice for you. Just wanted to say you sound like the ideal gay man. Be proud of who you are and keep doing what you're doing. We need more fags like you on this planet.
>>
>>8060544
If you're gay, then what would a relationship with a woman even imply? Would you be capable of having sex with her? Would you enjoy it?
>>
>>8061230
>99% of men
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>8060544
>I'm gay
>I want my life partner/companion to be female. something powerful and beyond sexual lust.
>straight relationship
>meaning
You sound like a really confused retard.
>>
>>8061234
>ideal gay man wants his life partner to be a woman

Why is that ideal?
>>
>>8060544
Had any gay man considered finding a poor girl in a developing country and offering her a deal? I'm an expat in Asia and I've given this a fair bit of thought.

- be my wife and make me as many children as I want
- be a mother to my children
- run the household and supervise the staff

I will provide:
- all living costs; you will not pay a thing
- you'll have a housekeeper and driver available 24/7
- you'll get a "salary" for life, maybe $2-3k a month, paid by me, and it's 100% yours
- I'll fuck you once in a while
- I'll probably never romantically love you, but we can learn to get along and respect each other (shotgun marriage)
- if I get a husband, you may be asked to carry babies for him a as well, and he may join the household

I realize this is a very housewifey role, and that is what I want. I'll genuinely give the girl a good life, but she'll do it on my terms, and my terms only. I get paid exceedingly well, have a great career, and live in a country where divorce laws won't rape me.

33 here and fit, looking for a rural girl under 21. Preferably one that speaks no English.

Can this work?
>>
>>8062417
Heteronormatism probably.

>>8066515
>live in a country where divorce laws won't rape me
Hard to believe.
>>
File: 1481129396063.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481129396063.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>8060544

Nice, very nice. Finally some sense in this brainlessly liberal board.
>>
>>8066515
You need to be purged, old man.
>>
>>8066527
What is nice about this, /pol/faggot?
>>
File: 1491593867208.jpg (940KB, 2440x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1491593867208.jpg
940KB, 2440x1800px
>>8066595

He's come to realize homosexuality is just another expression of the sexual urges of men, and this should not deter you from seeking to form a family with a woman later on, as you were meant to be. The gay community has this retarded idea that they have to be gay for life and that anyone who lives females is a breeder scum, very stupid idea since science has already shown that homosexuality is not genetic.

Gay pride is very silly.
>>
>>8060544
Get a tranny and find a surrogate to have a kid for you. Done.
>>
>>8060544
I used to think like you but I grew out of it. Maybe you will as well once you realize how awful it would actually be in practice
>>
>>8060544
I actually pity you. You seem very confused and scared, and it's a little sad.
On the one hand, you say you eventually want true love, to get married, and have children, but you're against gay love, marriage, and parenting. Ultimately, it subconsciously boils down to you hating homosexuality because it's homosexuality. I get what you mean by not liking some aspects of homosexual lifestyles, like flamboyancy, effeminacy, sluttiness, etc.; you aren't the only one who is gay, hates those things, and has people think you should like them. Of course, you can easily tell those people to fuck off and live your own life with a less toxic social group. Assuming you realise this, the only valid explanation is that you are self hating, even if not in the closet.
Think about it. What benefit does tradition bring to your life? Does it outweigh you actually having an enjoyable relationship? What reasons lie behind you wanting to be with women despite liking men? What reasons lie behind those?

All I can say is, you won't make yourself happy like this. There is a sex/gender oriented aspect to romantic orientations too, and it pretty much always falls in line with sexual orientation, so even recreating what looks like a traditional heterosexual relationship on the outside will be much further from an actual heterosexual relationship than a true homosexual one would. Is it really worth passing up a fulfilled and happy love life for some arbitrary social norms from decades ago which have since changed?
>>
>>8066605
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>8066605
If you're gay and you walk the path of the breeder you're simply a disgusting traitor that deserves death.

Of course you wouldn't know this since you have no honor.
>>
File: 1395058526724.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1395058526724.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>8060544
>Not wanting to get married
>doesn't want a long term relationship
I pity you, op. I do hope you killed yourself before you fall in love hard. If you don't get married to the person you love, it's a lot harder for the both of you to take care of each other, like visiting each other in the hospital and buying his/your medicine if the other is bedridden.
>>
File: 1491354308311.jpg (111KB, 1000x911px) Image search: [Google]
1491354308311.jpg
111KB, 1000x911px
>>8067073
>>8067218

See what I mean? You guys have not, unlike the OP realize the truth about your identity yet, you oppose becoming functional adults like little children.

One day you'll come around, hopefully.
>>
You can be gay and hold conservative/right wing/libertarian views. You don't need to lock yourself into a sexless marriage to have a "traditional" family life, OP.

Why would having a husband, and bringing up surrogate/adopted children be so bad?
>>
>>8068263
No you're just a deluded idiot and probably a traitor as well.
>>
File: queen-elizabeth.jpg (42KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
queen-elizabeth.jpg
42KB, 650x365px
>>8068896
>betraying your people
>not a traitor
cognitive dissonance or outright hypocrisy?
Then again I should not hold it against you.
>>
>>8068976
>I betray my fellow people
>I am not a traitor
How does your mind function?
Had OP been a muslim he'd be dead by now.

Unless you're one of those people with no moral standards.
>>
File: 1491074990131.jpg (124KB, 609x431px) Image search: [Google]
1491074990131.jpg
124KB, 609x431px
>>8060544
>liking women
>>
>>8069018
>you're either retarded or you have no moral standards

Next you'll tell me he's either a basement dwelling neckbeard or an autistic ugly microdicked virgin.
>>
File: o-QUEEN-ELIZABETH-II-facebook.jpg (333KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-QUEEN-ELIZABETH-II-facebook.jpg
333KB, 2000x1000px
>>8069096
Well he's /pol/ so that would be redundant.
>>
>>8066515

You are going to make a poor girl miserable.

>>8066515

>if I get a husband, you may be asked to carry babies for him a as well, and he may join the household

Wtf? So she has to breed with anyone you decide? Converting to islam sounds like a better deal for her.

Your children will hate for treating her mother as a mere womb.
>>
For the majority of western history gay men have had wives and reproduced and been with men on the side. I have a loving gf with a low sex drive, I have sex with her once or twice a week to keep up appearances.

I want a family and children.
>>
>>8069243
>I have a loving gf with a low sex drive, I have sex with her once or twice a week to keep up appearances.
Does she know you get with guys? How does she feel about it? Is she romantically into you? How do you feel about her?
>>
>>8069243
You are biscum, fuck off.
>>
>>8069263
>Does she know you get with guys? How does she feel about it?

No.

>Is she romantically into you?

Very much so.

>How do you feel about her?

I absolutely do love her as a person and would be devastated if we broke up despite the lack of sexual attraction.
>>
>>8069375
Ok that's pretty sad. Why can't you tell her in a gentle way? How would she take it?

Why do you like having a romantic relationship with her if you only love her as a person, not romantically?
>>
>>8069375
It doesn't really affect her. She gets a perfect boyfriend and I get what I want.
>>
>>8069410
How would she take it?

Why do you like having a romantic relationship with her if you only love her as a person, not romantically?
>>
>>8069410
This is why everyone hates fags.
>>
>>8069410
What will you do if she finds out? If she finds out after you procreate and breaks up with you, how will your kids deal with it?
>>
>>8069410
>a perfect boyfriend
>a disease-riddled cheater

um, no
>>
>>8069691
the thought of him cucking her like that is kinda hot though.
>>
File: Eva-Beatrice_1.png (678KB, 860x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Eva-Beatrice_1.png
678KB, 860x1091px
>>8069410
>>8066515
>>8068976
>6 years later
>>tfw get cucked because waifu wants big nigger cock
>>
>>8069243
>I want a family and children.

Mentally Ill people shouldn't reproduce.
Your children will have to grow up never knowing their father and watch their mother work her fingers to the bone while sleeping with an endless number of Chads in the hopes of finding a good man.
They will be suicidal by their early teens, thanks to your selfish behavior.
>>
File: sudoku.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
sudoku.png
342KB, 394x394px
Traitor/biscum/blahblah legbutt autism blah shit aside that's being spewed here, I almost never hear about this sort of thing going well for guys. I personally know an older gay (like mid 50s) who kept this up for a very long time. Now he has a mountain of regrets about not being able to live as a gay man. NOT necessarily the pride, flamboyance, sluttiness, whatever that you're not wanting to deal with, but just being able to enter a romantic relationship with a man that he actually has feelings for beyond platonically and as the mother of his two children. He does love said children and wants the best for them, but that's the only true enjoyment he got out of his time with his wife.

And this is someone who was married 20-30 years ago. In a time period (at least in western countries) where homos have more options to raise children if they wish and being an out gay man is more acceptable than it once was, trying to maintain some sort of classic standard just seems pointless to me. Unless you're living in an Eastern European or African or Middle Eastern country that regularly attacks its gay populations, then as >>8067021 says it seems to come from a place of self hate.

You can definitely do it. You can live it as a lie/big secret that you keep from your spouse forever and ever and possibly self destructs the entire relationship if discovered, as so many men have done over the years and continue to do. Or, as I said before, >>8060624 you can maybe marry someone whose a lesbian or has a low sex drive or is otherwise willing to entire this sort of relationship while knowing the terms and what to expect from you. This seems most stable to me because this sort of secret can easily topple a marriage. If you truly don't believe you'll find happiness any other way then you can do these things. I think trying a relationship with a man whose personality and desires align with yours might be worthwhile though.
>>
You just sound like a really militant /pol/ variety of gay where you're convinced that you have to reproduce in order to be a complete person. I never understood why people feel that way myself, but all I can say is that most women won't be on board with having this sterile, "traditional" thing with you where you two play house while you bang dudes on the side?
>>
>>8060624
>>8060544
If you actually care about traditional values marry a dude. lesbian and gay guys marrying to set up stability is like setting up a cardboard cut out as the front of a house. For a house to be stable you need the participants involved dedicated to one another, but a gay and lesbian or even just one and a man or woman thats straight will have more inclination to sleep around. the idea of family values is to prevent this which is why its so retarded that conservicucks complain about gay promiscuity but don't want the chemo (gay marriage).
>>
>>8060544
I don't see why you don't kill yourself now.
>>
lmao just wait for artificial wombs, we can already make egg cells from male skin cells
>>
>>8061211
personally, it's the opposite to me. i like how women look more, but i feel closer and more comfortable with a guy
>>
>>8067241
t. baby boomer
>>
>>8060544
Live your life exactly like Mishima then
>>
File: 1410729219853.jpg (26KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
1410729219853.jpg
26KB, 264x292px
>>8074481
Same. You'd think OP would've committed seppuku by now.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.