[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the signs someone is in the closet? Please no unoriginal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

What are the signs someone is in the closet?

Please no unoriginal meme responses like "duh cuz he's OP".
>>
>>8060485
Which closet?
if gay: will agree a female is attractive but will not indicate desire to fuck them
if bi: will agree a male is attractive but will not indicate desire to fuck them
if mtf: thousand yard stare
if mtf: tries to fight you, a cis white male
>>
>>8060485
when you ask them what they did on their weekend and they tell you that they did something with their "friend" and they use third person pronouns instead of he or she when talking about them.
>>
>>8060485
Bring up differences between men and women and prompt them to say if there's anything they're jealous of.
>>
>>8060485
If a guy watches non-normie tier anime he's a closet mtf
If a bull dyke under 5'5" is 420 blazing it all day every day she's a closet ftm
If a guy browses /fit/ he's a closet gay
If a woman only wears makeup for special occasions she's a closet gay
If a straight white woman from an upper middle or upper class family dyes her hair a bright and unnatural color she's about to come out as pan
>>
Watch their eyes when an attractive person of whichever gender you suspect they're into walks by, it should be pretty obvious.
>>
>>8060710
How do you tell if they're eying the person because they're hetero or because they're jealous of their body?
>>
>>8060667
>If a bull dyke under 5'5" is 420 blazing it all day every day she's a closet ftm
Lol all so true
>>
>>8060531
>if mtf: thousand yard stare
This is beyond true. When I look at myself in the mirror it's so bad.
>>
>>8060485
Well for mtf
>long unkempt hair
>wears loose unfitting clothes
>thousand yard stare
>will say things like "if I was a girl I would do this"
>>
>>8061010
>"if I was a girl I would do this"
wait when do we say this? for me it would have felt like way too obvious a way to out myself.
>>
>>8061024
I used to do that with friends. I guess I was just hoping someone would take the hint idk.
>>
>>8061027
>I guess I was just hoping someone would take the hint
ouch

what things would you say it about?
>>
>>8061033
Sometimes I would say stuff like when I see a girl with short hair I would be like "If I was a girl I definitely wouldn't have short hair like that". I've also said things like "if I was a girl it would be so much easier to find a date". No one ever picked up on anything though so idk.
>>
>>8061057
I'm surprised they didn't but maybe it seems obvious to me because of being in the same place as you.
>>
>>8060485
having impossible crushes on girls
>>
>>8060485
if a guy like vaporwave and takes little care of his appearance he's probably mtf
>>
>>8061165
We can update our filters as quickly as you can add numbers to your name.
>>
>>8060720
Smiling vs frowning/blank stare
>>
>>8060531
>if mtf: tries to fight you, a cis white male

Guessing you mean ftm, and boy, you just gave me flashbacks to when I was in high school. How embarrassing.
>>
>>8061335
explain flashbacks
>>
>>8061357

Nothing specific. Just being an idiot trying to fight people, and getting butthurt when they refused on the grounds of my being a tiny female in staunch denial of how badly my ass would be kicked.
>>
>>8060485
Duh cuz he's OP
>>
The "closet" seems like an outdated term to me.

Some people are actually just too stupid to know they're gay if they want dick in their butt. It's like retard strength mental gymnastics.
>>
If MtF will stand with one leg straight and the other relaxed so their hip slightly juts to one side.
>>
>>8061512
Well, I do this and am a bi male.
>>
File: Dfne81N5pMk.jpg (71KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dfne81N5pMk.jpg
71KB, 1080x720px
>>8061539

It's not too late, friend.
>>
>>8061554
It's always too late.
>>
File: Sadness1.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Sadness1.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>8061576
Stop dropping truth bombs,anon. You're hurting me...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.