[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to tell if i'm actually trans or one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: why.jpg (31KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
31KB, 640x521px
Is there any way to tell if i'm actually trans or one of those cunts who do it for the fad?
>>
>>8060361
Are you pretty?
Or ugly?
Or pretty ugly?
>>
>>8060361
If you just hate your body because you're short or unfit, that's trans trending

If you hate your body and penis because it's male, that's transgending
>>
>>8060396
don't ever speak again
>>
>>8060361
Jesus fuck, maybe do some actual thinking in your life rather than posting your existential crisis on a 4chan board.
If that sounds harsh, it is. Follow you and only you. Don't even listen to me just try to find a pattern in your life and see if you've always felt like another person other than you OR if you've always just climbed on to things to fit in.

I've said my piece.
>>
>>8060400
What are you gonna to? Make an upset sign and compare me to hitler?

Lgbt is just a larp board
>>
If you have physical dysphoria about your gendered physical traits, especially the ones that arose in puberty, or your genitalia, then that is a sign that you are trans.

However, there is nothing wrong with being a "trender" and I really don't like that term. Are you doing it just to seem cool to other people? Then I guess you are a trender. Are you doing it because it's how you feel, and you want to experiment with things to find out more about yourself because you're not sure what you want? That's not trending, that's being a person living their life. Do you think it's cool when people are androgynous or when they crossdress? That's actually fine, despite what people will say here. It's very common and normal to be in between, to have dysphoria but not to want to fully transition, or to be cis but to enjoy doing things associated with the opposite sex. You don't have to be suicidal to want to experiment. You don't have to think being in between is disgusting and want to be 100% man or 100% woman. That's not normal even for some cis people.

This board has a huge stick up their ass and lots of negativity and judgement to throw around. People act like people doing it for the fad are ruining things for trans people, but that's not true. Doctors are coming around and seeing more and more transpeople and realizing that the trans community is pretty diverse. Society is coming around and accepting trans people. There is still a long way to go but you should not feel like a piece of shit just for trying to figure yourself out and doing things that you think will make you feel better. You should also realize that it is normal for feelings to change over time. Everyone goes through phases. If you existed inside a room with nobody else, what would you want to look like and act like? Use that as your guide more than using other peoples' prejudices and judgements as your guide (although, of course, to stay safe you must be aware of people's prejudices)
>>
File: eolo-perfido-99-6.jpg (308KB, 880x1320px) Image search: [Google]
eolo-perfido-99-6.jpg
308KB, 880x1320px
>>8060426
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.