[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does being on the recieving end of sex make you cling much harder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0227.jpg (57KB, 499x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.jpg
57KB, 499x675px
Does being on the recieving end of sex make you cling much harder? I'm a trans girl and the few times I've had to top in my life I've felt very little emotionally. But bottomming makes me cling to a scary degree, like yandere tier. Is this a common thing? And is there a way to reduce this?
>>
do you enjoy topping? a lot of trans women hate it, so it would make sense that you don't get as attached to your partner as if you actually enjoy it.
>>
>>8060119
I hate topping so that's probably a lot of it. I guess I'm more concerned with how clingy I get because of sex. Most people can be sluts without emotional consequence, but I had sex with this person on the first night I knew them, and I got unhealthy degrees of attached to them.
>>
>>8060110
Your mentality is submissive, so topping feels like a chore. Bottoming validates your submissive sexuality making it feel much more personal and intimate, and you mentally associate it with emotional attachment.
>>
>>8060110
Huh, I also experience this. Bottoming for guys creates a lot of attachment. Topping guys or girls is very detached for me. I'm glad to not feel alone.
>>
>>8060180
>Bottoming for guys creates a lot of attachment.
Is it the same for girls too?
>>
>>8060187
In my experience yes.
>>
>>8060147
don't let them play with your tits. That just releases the love drug, which chemically makes you fall in love with them.
>>
>>8061196
?
>>
>>8061203
Oxytocin, the cuddling and bonding hormone
>>
>>8061278
>the cuddling and bonding hormone
sounds cute
>>
>>8061278
estrogens make you more sensitive to it too
>>
>tfw. I am still sort of a switch and don't mind topping at all, but would still rather be a sub.

SRS is on the horizon, going to make topping a bit more expensive.
>>
>>8062009
Proof?
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-04-07 22.26.33.png (30KB, 1696x146px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-04-07 22.26.33.png
30KB, 1696x146px
>>8062863
>>
>>8062017
won't it just be a one time investment of a couple hundred dollars at most

doesn't seem too expensive but I don't really know much about toys
>>
>>8062009
>>8062971
Explain what it feels like to be on E mentally?
>>
>>8063090
idk because my mind is clouded by severe bpd but im definitely more emotive after hrt like i show affection and stuff and i just desire affection more too like pls
>>
>>8063090
It makes you a lot more emotional, submissive, and into men. I was all of those before HRT, but it just makes it a lot more pronounced. Other than that, it's a bunch of stuff too subtle to really notice yourself.
>>
>>8063063
Yeah need to get a harness and the actual strap.
>>
>>8063601
it makes you more emotional, not more submissive or more into men.

It made me more confident and allowed me to explore my dommy headspace more. Also made me into girls.
>>
>>8063675
Really? So you like guy before? I've always wondered if it would make me switch from liking guys only.
>>
>>8063725
no, i was bi-ish/asexual.
I felt repulsive before, i felt predatory and gross whenever i thought about sex, but i started to kinda like my body now and realized its ok to like other peoples bodies and want to do lewd stuff and make each other feel nice.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.