[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feminine men/amabs are treated terribly in society, it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: to inteligent.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
to inteligent.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>feminine men/amabs are treated terribly in society, it is unsafe to be a feminine man
>mtfs, femboys, crossdressers, etc. all ridiculed and hated
>masculine women/afabs are treated bad as well but are at least taken more seriously and treated less violently
>these masc afabs are all declaring themselves trans, queer, nonbinary, etc. and normalizing blurred gender expression and appearance
>it started with the most cringey, priviliged, autistic, and trutrans ones but once they made it safe, the more normal and boring non-cringey afabs have followed
>some brave amabs have been doing this as well (again, starting with the most cringey/autistic/priviliged and those with nothing to lose but now normal/boring ones are doing it as it becomes more safe and normal)
>eventually there will be so many afabs and amabs who are between the lines, attractiveness standards will change and androgyny will be beautiful (it already is) and accepted and people will be able to go about their lives dressing and acting how they want to
>tfw witnessing the foundational bricks of the snowflake empire being laid
>>
>implying feminists will ever accept men being free from gender roles
They'll fight it tooth and nail, they only want freedom for women.
>>
>>8060495
protip: feminists are just people.
stop trying to make them out to be something sinister
>>
>>8060495
NBs transcend feminist sectarianism. While there are some elements of feminism that are inevitably going to be used in the snowflake takeover of society, ultimately it will be crushed by the waves of both amab and afab snowflakes blanketing the globe; feminists who are not absorbed into the nonbinary wave will fade away as they become irrelevant
>>
>>8060535
>nazis were just peo/pol/
>>
File: emmathompsontrup2017-1-500x585.jpg (39KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
emmathompsontrup2017-1-500x585.jpg
39KB, 500x585px
>>8060536
>the snowflake takeover of society

are you aware how ridiculous you sound?
protip: snowflakes melt
unless you're talking about an SJW blizzard, I hardly think snowflakes are going to do anything but drift
/metaphor
>>
>>8059488
>masculine women/afabs are treated bad as well
>>
>>8060536
>NBs transcend feminist sectarianism.
Except 90% of the time they are just feminine chicks.
>>
>>8060559
I already explained how it's going to happen and is happening

And yes I'm exaggerating, I thought that would be obvious from a phrase like "snowflake empire" in OP post

but the point is that soon being trans is not going to be weird and neither is being a crossdresser or any other variation. People are becoming more accepting and it's happening in the order of progression I described (cringey afabs first, then normal afabs and cringey amabs, then normal amabs--at that point people born male will be free to dress and act how they want to without being punished)
>>
>>8059488
sounds like a pretty great future tb h
>>
Nobody hates feminine amabs.
>>
>>8061630
Except lesbians (to the point of wanting to kill us), straight men (to the point of actually killing us), etc
>>
>>8060535
>stop trying to make them out to be something sinister

or smarter

they are fucking vagina dindus, if you feel threatened by them you're a pussy regardless of your identity
>>
>>8061630
LOL
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.