[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Oh ma gawd hunny! Your face looks so perf & femme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tttt tea party.jpg (105KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
tttt tea party.jpg
105KB, 960x640px
>"Oh ma gawd hunny! Your face looks so perf & femme so why you keep wearing those oversized boy clothes? Just dress it up already, sweetie!"
>>
>>8059408
Say what you want, but those people are smiling and you're not.
>>
>>8059422
This.

Also I can't really make fun of people like that.
It's the same as going to some hospital filled with children dying from cancer and joke about they being bald.

These people have no way to fix it, there's no miracle that could give them a normal female life, they just went into full denial / acceptance and are trying to do the best they can with their miserable lives.

Also they are more courageous than me. I'm way younger and I will die in the closet. They at least tried.
>>
>>8059408
Why do they have a book shelf above the kitchen counter?
>>
>>8059408
>"I've told you before, I don't like dressing up when you have your friends over, da- mom."
>>
>>8059408
Fuck off. These people look happy and comfy and modest and they have friends and they're eating tasty food. There is literally nothing wrong with this and if you think so then you're a cold-hearted bitch.
>>
File: suffering.jpg (3KB, 144x69px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
3KB, 144x69px
>>8059408
I don't know why people are saying these fellows looks comfy. The wear a fake smile, but you can see the suffering in their eyes. The torture of hondom.
>>
>>8059422
>>8059451

THIS.

I'm sickened by how you mtfs on this board act toward eachother, holy shit. Let people be happy. let them try to be happy. Nobody's life is perfect, everyone is trying to survive. In one way or another people carve out a community and find some friends who accept them.

FTMs do not do this shit to eachother. Maybe there are some who do, but in general we are supportive of eachother whether we pass or not and whether we act super weird and awkward or if we are pretty normal. Perhaps that is a carryover from being socialized as female, but honestly it is the superior way to be. There is a reason that girls are into "body positivity" and being encouraging to eachother and creating their own set of beauty standards separate from men's beauty standards for them. Why do you want to be part of the side that is there tearing people down for their looks, and, in the mtf community especially, where the odds are so stacked against you and you have such high suicide rates? What posesses you to do this to yourselves? I realize I am butting in here from a different community but as an outsider looking in I see bad prospects for you ladies if you keep treating eachother this way and just heaping more hate onto the people who are already hated the most.
>>
>>8059422
because looking at a table of hons removed my smile. you know, the natural reaction
>>
>>8059578
>Perhaps that is a carryover from being socialized as female, but honestly it is the superior way to be.
>implying women aren't catty bitches who are at each other's throats
>>
>>8059422
>>8059451
>>8059511
>>8059578
>susans hons on the loose
>>
>>8059588
Some shit-tier women are, but on the whole, being supportive to one another is considered the norm among women and girls and its a value that they/we are encouraged to have as we grow up unless our female role models are sociopathic trash. Not to say that men aren't supportive of one another, or that they don't desire to be, but it's not as widely considered to be the norm among men yet (I think it's changing). You don't hear women wondering aloud why women can't be allowed to show their emotions and recieve support. Its men who are asking that. It is fairly easy for women to reach out and recieve support from other women who they don't even know. (Men can do this to an extent but they still have a ways to go as far as breaking down the taboos that prevent them from being able to act that way as much and as openly as women can.) I feel bad that mtfs probably didn't get to experience this when in boymode but at least among eachother I would hope that they could be more supportive because watching them act like the absolute worst of catty cis women for no logical reason is disgusting.
>>
>>8059621
>You don't hear women wondering aloud why women can't be allowed to show their emotions and recieve support. Its men who are asking that. It is fairly easy for women to reach out and recieve support from other women who they don't even know. (Men can do this to an extent but they still have a ways to go as far as breaking down the taboos that prevent them from being able to act that way as much and as openly as women can.)
That's tough when women reject men for showing their emotions.
>>
>>8059674
I'm not trying to say women are blameless, I'm saying people who are born male struggle with this issue more than women do. It's a combination of women rejecting them and of men enforcing this BS on themselves. The point is that it needs to end, we have the power to fight against it by being kind to one another, and yet the mtfs on this board are perpetuating it, thereby contributing to the multitude of people who are making life harder for them. I'm not here to debate feminism or anything like that I just want to see mtfs give eachother a damn break.
>>
>>8059701
>and yet the mtfs on this board are perpetuating it,
I know, I hate that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.